It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Graffiti...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
So, as I leave my area this morning and head onto the Highway, something catches my eye that hasn't been there before. I will snap a shot of this tomorrow on my way in but it reads, just like this....

Ron Paul for President 2012 Infowars.com

Looks like Alternative news is officially hitting main stream. No longer will there be East Side vs. West Side, the new battle, Alternative vs. Main Stream (propaganda)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
El barto!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Very interested to see the actual picture and what it looks like....

What some people call graffiti, others call ART...
I've known some of the most talented people that would spray on walls...
People would trash them for destruction of property, which I can understand.

But I believe there is a huge difference between tagging gang symbols and logos, and inspiring portraits/murals/compositions.

I've seen run down and trashy locales that have been transformed and cleaned up by art like graffiti...

I wonder if this is a new way to possibly inform people or at least catch the attention of some people that would normally have no clue about Ron Paul or InfoWars...

If it wakes at least 1 person up, then it's worth it.

Too bad the city will probably have it repainted in a week.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Allegory of Illumination because: grammar

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I live in a pretty conservative area, so the East Coast vs. West Coast was more of a joke than the type of Graffiti.
I believe the last thing that was written up there said Marry Me, so and so....

I agree and love the look of the Murals I see going up in Philadelphia Etc. I will post a shot of what this looks like when I drive by tomorrow. It is written on the side of an overpass, that the local train runs along, at least 5-6 stories up. They painted the whole side of the underpass white and then wrote the message in black over that. Definitely wasn't an artist that did this, but I agree, if one person is informed than its worth the effort.

new topics

top topics

join