It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is causing this if they are related?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
While looking into many other posts and trying to keep track of all these events throughout the world I have discovered and patched together a few interesting things that can not be overlooked.

First, The pacific plate is active (VERY) active right now. This is not a rare occurrence as the ring of fire was active in the early 1900’s. As many of you saw the Fox video the JonnyAnonymous posted about Jim Berkland and its visual of showing how this happened back then.

I posted another thread about Tunguska being right around the same time as these earthquakes. This is interesting as there is a near earth comet right now.

Here is the THREAD
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is an article about the possibility of comets changing paths from other than gravitational forces, such as electricity or unknown forces.

arxiv.org...

Which beings up my question with regards to HAARP and these earthquakes.

I believe that HAARP has not played a role in these recent earthquakes because I don’t think any HAARP system created the earthquakes back in 1906 either, even though I know about the TESLA theories about Tunguska. I think that there is a possibility that the comet that we are seeing today Elinin, or another celestial body is causing havoc on the earth through a electrical phenomenon. I don’t think science has yet to even understand these forces. I think HAARP is just a small example of these so called frequencies and forces and what they are capable of.

I think whatever is causing these forces may of caused the Tunguska event by having a comet skip off our atmosphere. I am starting to think that right now earth is experiencing these events. People have been saying for a while that the earth will go through a bump around 2012, I think they are right.

This body can change the magnetosphere in the planet causing the pole to shift periodically. It causes the suns cycles that nobody has been able to explain. This force comes and goes, and it is beginning right now. This is why the Mayans chose 2012 for their year to end their cycle. Because the forces are coming back. There is a lot we have yet to understand about our world. We all better be ready for a great learning experience….Now I just ask what is it exactly? We all know something is causing this…..What is it, Exactly?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I have read a couple of your posts, I think I'm on the same level of awareness as you. So I will reply. Something is happening, all the pieces show that. We have disasters already set that havent even begun to appear yet here in the USA. California has a snow pack set to melt this spring like none in many many years along with the rain, it will be ugly the next couple months. The Miss River is over flowing. It now seems to be a spring time event these past few years. The weather channel has a warning out for pretty much the upper midwest and the whole Miss River. They are holding back the Damns here in Ohio that lead to the OHio River thus to the Miss River. We cant afford a rainy spring. There is no where for this water to go. In about 3 weeks time you will see the stories of the Midwest floods cover the nightly news in the Midwest. This isnt a prediction, its just already well in place from an amazing winter weather pattern.
Here is the two ways I look at. If it is HAARP. Then at least it can be stopped/ or turned off. I have no doubt that we have such technology. How its used, I really dont want to know.
If it is let say a comet, having these effects, in which I have watched enough videos and dates of alignment starting back last year, that now have lined up wth big quakes, I'm becoming a believer, and it cant be stopped and we are in for possibly amazing times. Many videos seem to have a Sept/ Oct 2011 big effect on Earth much like the march 10-15, 2011. that seems to have come to pass. But if something that is that far away can effect us, what is going to happen when it is at its closest points in 6 months??
I also think of it like this. I think the Govt has thrown out small warnings. Nasa has plenty of them out there. about Solar flares causing havic etc. Have they come out and said specifically that a comet is going to create havic. NO, why would they create major havic in a ecomony that is barely hangin on. The smart people just need to be ready, and if we escape a big one and nothing else happens, then well we move on with life. But we are creatures, just like the animals, we have senses, that tell us something just isnt right, and I think those of us that are in tune those senses, feel, that something just isnt making sense.

join