It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delta Force:Task Force Dagger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Okay, i'm going out on a limb here, but i'd thought i'd give it a shot.

Years ago, i played the game Delta Force:Task Force Dagger on my computer online.

I would play 6-9 hours a day to the point where my fingers cramped up. Lol
And I remember playing on the teams "Angels of Death", and "Rogue" and i don't remember what else.

Did any of you ever play this game?? The last time I played that game was about 8-9 years ago??

Guys would freak out that I was a girl..lol

Anyways, did any of you play online on this game?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Yeah those delta force games were great.
Super simple engine that all of the series ran off, but it was still pretty advanced for the time and lots of fun.
I remember Delta Force 1 and 2 as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by amcdermott20

Haha cool. I played Delta 2, but my first real gaming craze was Task Force Dagger.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkgomo653

Yep had all the series, right up to "Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising", didnt bother with Dlta force extreme, Was a good game in its day, still have it in the house im sure.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by S3ns1bl3

I never got Typhoon Rising because I think that's when my dad got mad at me for playing too much online. Haha.

I know i still have it also, back home. I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in the storage room.

I guess I just was curious, because I remember playing with someone on the AOD clan, and i got an email that
supposedly he died???

I wasn't sure if it was fake or not, but i don't know why i thought of that today.
Crazy.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Are you still a gamer? I never played that but I'm always up for adding friends to play/practice with.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Warpig

Unfortunately, not right now.

I haven't played in a long time due to college,marriage, etc.

I do want to get a game soon, but school always keeps me busy.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I also used to play TFD back in the day with my father. I went under the names of Vindi, Vindicated, Tanner S, Torn Child. I was also in a few clans although it is tough to remember. I remember names such as Warpig, Tsas-rules, bunch of sec-8 fellas, The Green Hornet, garlic jr. , CbT, also had a few good friends that played on there such as MacDawg, slayer, and A.Papercut. I don't remember much more than that but my dad (Gardog003, DevilDawg) was in that AOD clan when that guy passed away. I only remember all of this cause I was truly addicted to this game and it was awesome!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TannerS

I remember DevilDawg and papercut...wow. And yes..I was extremely addicted to this game also!
Thanks for sharing!

top topics

join