It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Delta Force:Task Force Dagger

page: 1

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:21 AM
Okay, i'm going out on a limb here, but i'd thought i'd give it a shot.

Years ago, i played the game Delta Force:Task Force Dagger on my computer online.

I would play 6-9 hours a day to the point where my fingers cramped up. Lol
And I remember playing on the teams "Angels of Death", and "Rogue" and i don't remember what else.

Did any of you ever play this game?? The last time I played that game was about 8-9 years ago??

Guys would freak out that I was a

Anyways, did any of you play online on this game?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:35 AM
Yeah those delta force games were great.
Super simple engine that all of the series ran off, but it was still pretty advanced for the time and lots of fun.
I remember Delta Force 1 and 2 as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:37 AM
reply to post by amcdermott20

Haha cool. I played Delta 2, but my first real gaming craze was Task Force Dagger.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:38 AM
reply to post by Pinkgomo653

Yep had all the series, right up to "Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising", didnt bother with Dlta force extreme, Was a good game in its day, still have it in the house im sure.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:41 AM
reply to post by S3ns1bl3

I never got Typhoon Rising because I think that's when my dad got mad at me for playing too much online. Haha.

I know i still have it also, back home. I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in the storage room.

I guess I just was curious, because I remember playing with someone on the AOD clan, and i got an email that
supposedly he died???

I wasn't sure if it was fake or not, but i don't know why i thought of that today.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:57 AM
Are you still a gamer? I never played that but I'm always up for adding friends to play/practice with.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:59 AM
reply to post by Warpig

Unfortunately, not right now.

I haven't played in a long time due to college,marriage, etc.

I do want to get a game soon, but school always keeps me busy.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:04 PM
I also used to play TFD back in the day with my father. I went under the names of Vindi, Vindicated, Tanner S, Torn Child. I was also in a few clans although it is tough to remember. I remember names such as Warpig, Tsas-rules, bunch of sec-8 fellas, The Green Hornet, garlic jr. , CbT, also had a few good friends that played on there such as MacDawg, slayer, and A.Papercut. I don't remember much more than that but my dad (Gardog003, DevilDawg) was in that AOD clan when that guy passed away. I only remember all of this cause I was truly addicted to this game and it was awesome!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:57 PM
reply to post by TannerS

I remember DevilDawg and And yes..I was extremely addicted to this game also!
Thanks for sharing!

new topics

top topics