It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Seen What The Rumbling Noise Is!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by destro423

Originally posted by spydrbyte25
In arlington, wa while going north on I-5, saw a jet just still in the air. Most bizzare thing ever saw. Didn't hear any noise or nothing. Is this normal? I mean I was looking at it for a good minute and a half and it didn't move a spec.

The question is, do jets have the ability to stay in the same spot without moving in any direction? Thought it was really odd...

Yes harriers for one and the newer vtols like the F-35 that will be your next big jet aka "raptor". Watch for it.

Well, yeah..but they are notoriously difficult to keep steady while in VTOL mode, they tend to wobble a certain amount, yet the poster says it was perfectly still and stable..for 90 seconds or so..this is quite unusual for a VTOL jet.

And they make a hell of a racket hovering. The poster also said that it made no sound *at all*. This is impossible for a conventional VTOL jet. The only other explanation is that either the poster is in error, or the jet they saw wasn't using a conventional drive arrangement.

He would have certainly heard it, even if the pilot was incredibly good and managed to keep the jet from wavering about in the air.

edit on 26/3/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Im just curious did the object over arizona make any type of noise similar to this?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Okay, I have looked up where you live. You are not far from the US coast either.

I have put this theory up in another post. Please feel free to give me feedback as I would like to know more about where these strange rumblings are being seen. So far from what I have seen (only early days yet) that it looks like these events are centred around coastal areas or lines that could be underground waterways.

Where I am going with this is that I do believe in the loud, strange rumblings but I think you need to look below your feet not in the sky for the answer. I cannot explain the strange cloud formations yet, and I will not rule out cloaked UFO's for those who want to believe. I do however think something far more terrifying is happening. The earth could well be moving under your very feet as it builds up to a massive quake..... These noises could be the movement of ground water forcing air about as it moves suddenly in a sealed environment, flashing lights being electrical discharges as the water, gas, oil and whatever else in the earths crust in that area is moving about.

Don't forget people that the Pacific ring of fire is angry at the moment and seems to be having a 'cascade' effect on all the plates that make it up, Myanamar being the latest casualty and only a matter of weeks after the Japan quake that was only weeks after Christchurch in NZ....

I hate to say it, but not only the San Andreas fault in the West, but the New Madrid fault in the East are building up a lot of tension that might be reaching disaster point.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Come on People ! Its the government Gearing up Of Carol Rosen's Last Card Alien Invasion or Fake Invasion
It was put on hold for a while during the Reagan area! In what way was that Star Wars Program going to be taken place Enemy ( Soviet ) Nukes Or Alien Invasion ? Dont forget the Reagan Alien Speech .
Or the So called Macarthur Quote !

"The nations of the world will have to unite, for the next war will be an interplanetary war. The nations of the earth must someday make a common front against attack by people from other planets." General Douglas MacArthur- Oct. 8, 1955 (From "Above Top Secret" by Timothy Good)

This one Below there is Video to back it up!

"With our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. I occasionally think how quickly our differences, worldwide, would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world." .. Former President Ronald Reagan, while sharing the stage with former Russian leader, Mikhail Gorbachev, 1988.

Other Quotes
QTM.net
www.qtm.net...

Seen any Movies of Alien Invasion lately within the last year Illuminati Masonic Connection in them ??

That s a Big Clue !
So if the OP said HE/SHE said as big as a Football Field and is Semi Invisible Cloaked and Noisy as Hell for about 5 minutes strait & constant

Yet there is the Phoenix Arizona Huge Flying Craft that was Noiseless hmm ok .. more like the Dreyfus and Mother ship Encounter in the Movie ,, Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind Well the TPTB cant Wipe out the Whole Town as the Whole Area Mostly Saw it ! and thats documented !

Is this Serious or is it just BS !

Ive Seen Alota Weird # Since i became a Member ON ATS and There is many threads about this and the Compass on the East Coast All a long the Appalachians Mountains going wacky that might be Some How Connected and now Detroit ???

OP Check your Compass ! Tell me what you SEE! is it OFF! ? Any Vegetation Life Dead around you or Acting Strangely does Evey thing seem in the Norm ? I would be watching ...

Watch the skies, everywhere! Keep looking. Keep watching the skies! ( The Thing from another World 1951)

Is it Telling us to Run to the Hills ! (Mountains)

With all the Circus World Fair Events ! in This Month! (March) Whats Next!

For one thing This Link Below is Defiantly around the Appalachians s Mountains Area The Markers Dont Lie
of places and location that people tell
Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world., page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-3-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

That's a nice and very plausible theory but it's been heard in England and other countries too so would faults in the Pacific and the US give the same rumbling?

I admit I'm not well versed in plate tectonics and such, not since school anyway but wonder if this could be the case for places outside of the areas you mentioned?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
search weasel1...i heard the same noise looked out the front of my hose 4 red ufo where going over..got a picture of the last 2 of them...the roar of the engines was awsome..even feel the vibrations through the house even where me and my wife was sitting...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

More evidence of ground water movement? Perhaps air was escaping from an underground vent near this mans house?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I have been trawling the webs re worldwide seismic activity with great interest and it is entirely possible this phenomena could occur pretty much anywhere. The Japan Tsunami will no doubt have caused groundwater to ebb and flow worldwide. There have also been several undersea quakes in the Atlantic lately, which is more likely to have affected you in the UK however.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
There is a war in heaven!

I guess were about to find out who won!
ALS

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by markosity1973
reply to post by curious7

I have been trawling the webs re worldwide seismic activity with great interest and it is entirely possible this phenomena could occur pretty much anywhere. The Japan Tsunami will no doubt have caused groundwater to ebb and flow worldwide. There have also been several undersea quakes in the Atlantic lately, which is more likely to have affected you in the UK however.

Awesome and thanks for your work and effort in doing so.

I'd love it to be a UFO or several but I think we need more plausible stuff like your posts have shed light on first and eliminate every possibility before we can safely assume an unidentified craft, terrestrial or otherwise, as the cause.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This i find really interesting and disturbing, I've listened to the videos and read some of the comments. And you say you have seen this thing distort the sky and semi appear. Only a few nights ago I opened my bedroom window and when i lay on the bed i heard three very load rumbling sounds in sequence, almost like a banging but not as powerful. It never went on for about 10-20 minutes like some people are reporting but it sounded very odd. I couldn't even tell you if it had occurred before I opened the window but all I heard were three short and loud rumbles, not to dissimilar to the sounds in the videos. I live in the north west of the UK by the way, North Wales.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
There is a war in heaven!

I guess were about to find out who won!
ALS

cool, care to elaborate?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Here are a few hard facts about the recent earthquake activity, going back to the activity in Chile:
The quake in Chile was so large it shortened the earths day slightly (it altered the earth's spin)
The quake in Christchurch - the second big one was only 6.3 BUT it had the highest ground acceleration ever recorded at the time and caused some pretty freaky liquefaction in the soil. (Ground acceleration is the side to side movement of the earth)
The Big one in Japan not only caused that terrible Tsunami that caused an ice shelf to break off way down in Antartica. it caused the earth to tilt on it's axis slightly.
Ethiopa is literally tearing apart slowly, there are huge chasms opening up there and places as strange as India and Pakistan.

To put it simply, these quakes are of such size and scope they are affecting the entire planet in ways we cannot yet fully comprehend and while I don't want to squash the UFO theory, we need to eliminate natural causes first.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
(sorry if this idea was already stated..i only read thru page 1)

Air Quake ~

Here are some of the stories KTLA News is working on this evening:

'AIR QUAKE:' It wasn't an earthquake. It wasn't a sonic boom. The Marines say it wasn't war games. So exactly what was it that caused the eerie earthquake-like shaking that rattled parts of Orange County about 9:15 p.m. Tuesday? The mysterious shaking moved doors and windows and prompted hundreds of 911 calls by frightened residents who thought someone was trying to break into their homes. Sue Huff, a U.S. Geological Survey seismologist, says the weird shaking definitely wasn't an earthquake but probably was a so-called "air quake."

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

air quakes have been around sine the first civilizations.. sometimes they are just short sonic booms
other times they are like rolling thunder lasting several minutes.
[recall the folklore tales of Angels playing ten-pins in the sky..
or of Rip Van Winkle hearing the rolling thunder up there in upstate NY, and going to investigate ?..]

i wonder if that story wasn't an Alien contact & abduction account & Rip being in suspended animation for the trip duration...but passed off as just an entertaining folktale in the Adarondack mountains...
but that's a thread in itself
edit on 26-3-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
Im just curious did the object over arizona make any type of noise similar to this?

not that i've heard of
also, at the time when the reports were incoming that the object glided over Black Canyon @ Camelback mountain then glided west following IndianSchoolRoad towards Encanto Park in phoenix==
(i was watching & listening from home on 715 Mariposa Avenue, not more that 6 miles distant or 2 miles close)

= then glided south to South Mountain and the Chandler and Casa Grande areas, then followed Hwy 15 south to Tuscon there was never reports of hums or noise--iow the flying triangle wing was eerily silent...

as for the night time light formation...that was silent too as far as i know from the phoenix radio station KFYI that semi reported on the object(s) since 8AM that morning sighting up at Kingman AZ
edit on 26-3-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
God help us all if it's something like this!

On a more serious note...I pulled up a report filed not too long ago on MUFON describing almost the same exact thing, and she saw it too.

Case Number: 28251
Log Number: US-03162011-0012
Submitted Date: 2011-03-16 22:38 GMT
Event Date: 2011-03-16 21:30 GMT
City: Cocoa
Region: Florida
Longitude: -80.7419984
Latitude: 28.3861159
Shape: Disc
Distance: Unknown
Vallee Index: CE1
Description:

i was in my kitchen washing dishes when there was a very loud sound outside overhead.it became louder and i could feel the house almost shake,i ran outside to see what it was and it was an extremely large disc like object that was so low just barely hovering over our house and continued on over the houses in the neighborhood.i originally thought a plane was going to crash because of the loud sound that you could actually feel..but it very slowly just glided overhead.it was far bigger than a plane or jet and the shape was disc like but with no specific color almost appearing clear but yet you could see it was a solid shape.most recognizable about the shape was the middle with a bright lit up triangle with multi color lights.they did not flash anywhere and the lights in the shape of the triangle always stayed lit.i watched it till it was out of sight,,then my adult son came out to see what was going on and then i told him what i saw out there and pointed to the directions from which it came and went.he then told me of this sight and this is how i came to be here telling you what i just saw.i still cannot believe what i have just experienced..i even walked back out there hoping to see it again but of course i didnt.my son asked me why i didnt call him..i explained to him that when i was out there watching it i was in such awe and couldnt take my eyes off of it.if i ran back into the house i would lose track of it.this is the first time i have seen something like this out here.my son also stated that a friend of ours saw the same exact thing with the same exact description roughly 10 years ago.i am amazed at what i just saw..wish i could see it again..funny i didnt feel afraid once i saw it.no photos.
Media: None

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

I am going with this is that I do believe in the loud, strange rumblings but I think you need to look below your feet not in the sky for the answer. I cannot explain the strange cloud formations yet, and I will not rule out cloaked UFO's for those who want to believe. I do however think something far more terrifying is happening. The earth could well be moving under your very feet as it builds up to a massive quake..... These noises could be the movement of ground water forcing air about as it moves suddenly in a sealed environment, flashing lights being electrical discharges as the water, gas, oil and whatever else in the earths crust in that area is moving about.

The minute I read about it being on the edge of the ocean and major rivers. The same theory popped into my head. It is so very possible that all the plates on earth are pulling apart. I was also thinking while on another thread, is the Magnetic Field going haywire [Compasses going crazy] because the earth is coming apart or visa versa, and looking at all of the siemic graphs going crazy yesterday. Does it have to do with the earth coming apart? I wonder if this all could cause a Physical shift in the axis as well as the Magnetic shift. If that were to happen just a few degrees the entire planet would look just like Japan. For everyone out there that is not spiritual had better start praying with the rest of us. David Sereda said on Coast to Coast, that if the whole world would pray together we could stop it. I pray God sends angels, ufos and all his love to help us.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
I heard the noise a while ago, and seen nothing, I'm in Hervey Bay Australia. Then we watched a Triangle shaped cloud, now it was a perfect triangle, hover in the sky. The problem was is that all the other clouds were moving by relatively faster and changing shape rapidly. The Triangle cloud stay perfectly in position for ten minutes, while me and the missus watched. It was just strange, because at the time i said it sorta looks like a cloaked ship or ship covered in clouds. Just weird I thought. It could of just been a cloud, but was strange as it didn't move and the rest did.

I saw a funny cloud this past week. Cant remember which day its been cloudy here for a week now. Anyway this one cloud was lenticular in shape but not well defined like a lot of lenticular clouds. The wind was about 15 kts and the clouds were moving west to east. This one cloud did not move when the others did and I swear it was in the same position the next day too. I looked out and saw the cloud and thought NO WAY, but it sure looked like the same shape and still in the same place. Dont know....

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Well who knows, Ricky the deer hunter from Stephenville Texas would probably grab his rifle for some good shots at the thing! Better grab a cannon and take it all on film!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join