It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Seen What The Rumbling Noise Is!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Thing is, how far can they cloak? It is one thing to hide from the eye. There's radar and other realms of detection. Infrared, ultraviolet and so on.

Is there a way that we, normal people, can see or capture film of a cloaked vehicle? Or is it out of our realm of available technology due to price or availability.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

edit on 26-3-2011 by b.monki because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
hopefully those cloaked ships are cleaning our air of all the radioactive junk from the japanese meltdowns

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by b.monki

I see you edited your comment. You claim to be in the know. I know that the F-35 is not that top secret. Maybe it pi(ticks) you off because you are not in the know. I hate to say it, but I believe you are here to spread BS.

My bad did I just calll you out, there shill?

ETA: Sorry to sound this way, but I hardly believe that the F-35 is cutting edge equipment. I believe it is the old dog and pony show. Just my opinion. Nobody on ATS including yourself is in the know.
edit on 26-3-2011 by liejunkie01 because: ETA

edit on 26-3-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I never said i was in the know, im just sra in the af who crawls in fuel tanks for refuelers... why would anyone at my rank know anything important? Ill go back to lurking now.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I've had the unfortunate luck of being a couple thousand feet under a B1-B as it passed overhead and it is a sound that I'll never forget. Not only do you "feel" it more than hear it, it's not simply a bass-rumble. There's also a very very low machine-like hum or droning sound with it. Sounded like pure evil to me to tell the truth.

The first thing I thought of when this sound reached me was what those poor bastards over in the ME must think of every time they hear a similar noise (hint: bombs are coming). Luckily for me I was in the middle of North Texas right by the Ballpark in Arlington for the Rangers opening homegame of the season.
edit on 26-3-2011 by TXRabbit because: grammar

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by b.monki
reply to post by liejunkie01

I never said i was in the know, im just sra in the af who crawls in fuel tanks for refuelers... why would anyone at my rank know anything important? Ill go back to lurking now.

Sounds good to me.

I believe I will too. Have a good day.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Your story sounds a bit too scifi for me but I'll bite..

Lets say hypothetically it happened just as said.

Why in the world out of the what 60 years of UFO reports have they all of a sudden started using crappy cloaking devices? The kind that can still be seen. Part of the allure of using that effect on the Predator is because its really bizarre looking and really creepy.....almost ghost like....literally terrifying.......much more scary than something completely invisible.........................Predator is my favorite movie btw. I can recite all the lines as if I wrote em. It is so terrifying I have had many Predator dreams. They are both awe inspiring and shocking at the same time.

hmmm. Sounds like this is sounding like is something trying to "intimidate" us with the creepy tornado sounds and cloaked predator like image. Based on past cases the Aliens who most often frequent here....if there is such a thing have fully functioning cloaks. I see no reason for these rumble flights but to terrorize us. However I am wondering if its really the goverment posing as aliens more so then real aliens. Other then cattle mutilations and crop circles, aliens have never shown a capacity to just "#" with us with little pranks like these. Pranks are more a human trait I think...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Maybe they are noisy because they are breaking down. This makes me think of 2 things:
1. The movie District 9.
2. The Illuminati Card Game with the alien on it that looks like a Praun from District 9. I will post it when I get home.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
In arlington, wa while going north on I-5, saw a jet just still in the air. Most bizzare thing ever saw. Didn't hear any noise or nothing. Is this normal? I mean I was looking at it for a good minute and a half and it didn't move a spec.

The question is, do jets have the ability to stay in the same spot without moving in any direction? Thought it was really odd...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by spydrbyte25
In arlington, wa while going north on I-5, saw a jet just still in the air. Most bizzare thing ever saw. Didn't hear any noise or nothing. Is this normal? I mean I was looking at it for a good minute and a half and it didn't move a spec.

The question is, do jets have the ability to stay in the same spot without moving in any direction? Thought it was really odd...

Yes harriers for one and the newer vtols like the F-35 that will be your next big jet aka "raptor". Watch for it.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

Could you tell me which astronauts please? i have been doing quite some research on astronauts on ufo and et's but i haven't come across any mentioning something so huge! Please give me their names...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Is it at all possible any of you are hearing an airforce jet fly by - faster than the speed of sound - and this is why no craft is visible accompanying the sound at the same time? A jet travelling at that speed would be out of sight by the time you ran outside to look.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
You 'seen' ??
Really?
Don't think so...
If you saw something then say you 'saw' something.
OK???

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Yeah,,,, just a modern version of The National Enquirer.

I don't believe any of it, but it sure is light summer reading.

Entertaining and enjoyable. You know,,,I saw a cloud,light,shadow,star in the sky once too.

Somebody told me it was called the sunrise, or was it the sunset?

Not to be such a skeptic, but it is in my nature. Please forgive me.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by metaldave
You 'seen' ??
Really?
Don't think so...
If you saw something then say you 'saw' something.
OK???

Easy with the grammar police. Bothers me too, to be honest, but you know what the OP meant. No sense getting stuck on such minor details. Contribute to the thread without belittling.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hi teeky,
I live in Australia, and I have never heard the sound people have been describing, but I have heard a different one. I used to live a 2000 k's north of where I am now, and fairly regularly I would hear a strange sound outside that I could never pinpoint exactly. Sounded like it was just coming from all around. The only way I am describe it is like a low humming noise but the sound was pulsating making a sort of low 'woom woom woom' sound. I wonder if anyone has heard that before?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
If this were an invasion, They would be all over the world and these sounds would be everywhere, not just the US, UK New Zealand and maybe one or two other places. They would be swarming in the skies in every major country and as specially in the Middle East and Russia/China.

If they are here to pick-up a few chosen survivors, same as above..

Seems to me that everywhere these sounds are heard, are in the regions of EQ zones. New Madrid, Australian Plate around NZ, England, etc..

So if they really are there, they are either a false flag, Human in origin. or they are aliens here observing the light show to come or they are trying to stabilise the event and reduce the casualties... or they are trying to destabilise the event and produce mass casualties..

But the fact that these sounds are being heard nearly all the time now, suggests to me, that if there is something up there watching... What ever it is they're watching for must be right on the horizon or already starting to happen.. otherwise, they wouldn't be here so soon..lol

Or they simply aren't there at all..lol

Hope the ^%$# don't hit the fan.. I have some really close friends in the region that I'd hate to lose... Totally wish they'd get their butts back to AU...!!
edit on 3/26/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior

If it is a UFO, and it is as big as you say it is.... Well it would be a good explanation for the sound displacement.... Something that big would create such a noise, if not something similair. Since we don't know for sure because we have to see it with our own eyes, all we can do is speculate. But hey, if you say you saw something, you saw something... Very strange....

Would also account for the dead birds and fish...

Flocks of birds slamming into the field of a cloaked UFO? I'd say that might account for the bird's internal injuries, plus the AZ bird deaths were in a circle of about 1 mile diameter...so, this cloaked ship could be up to a mile in size.

A ship this size, would also probably kill a large number of fish and other sea creatures, especially if they were in a tight densely packed shoal, just by entering the sea at high speed.

I wouldn't worry too much about 'invasion' though, 'they' could have attacked and wiped us out at pretty much any time they chose to...we're all still here talking about it.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
This is a cool post and I've been keeping an eye on the whole "loud thunder" scenario for a few days now... but there's one question I gotta ask you, you say you live in (or near) Detroit, and that you saw this UFO in the clouds at 5:50 AM? I got a little problem with that... I live in Pennsylvania, not too far from Philadelphia... it's just about 6:30 AM here right now, and the sun's just now starting to come up -- so how exactly did you see something in the clouds at 5:50 in the morning? Was the moonlight reflecting off of it or what?

edit on 26-3-2011 by Time2Think because: fixed typos

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join