It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Seen What The Rumbling Noise Is!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I know all this sounds crazy, but I just wanted share my story, because people are trying
to figure out what the rumble noise is. I've never seen a UFO, and I hope that whatever I saw is Government, because if it isn't from the government then we're screwed, and a War of the worlds type scenario is about to pop off!

The link and source is just a random person account similar to what I experienced as far as the rumbling noise gose.

answers.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

If aliens wanted war their would have been war long ago. If its the govt then you should be scared cause that means space wars.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

I would say it was the wing of the craft. A really huge wing. I could see long lines grooves on the wing. It was much like a airplane wing, but more boomerang shaped. The craft was cloaked so I couldn't see it all. I just happened to see it beause of the way the rays of the sun hit it.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Interesting! about maybe 2 weeks ago the rain had stopped so the kids in my complex where out full force. It was about maybe 4 o'clock on a weekday. I was reading a book house quiet. I heard a loud noise like a huge jet or something big I have never heard before, I was raised in San Diego near Mira Mar....lots of jets. I stopped reading and got up to go out to the patio. The noise was very loud, rumbling with a whistling noise also and the kids where all amazed about it. It lasted about maybe 3 minutes or so and was still as loud and intense..like it was in place not moving away. The kids where yelling what is that...one said its a big blimp and others, no its a rocket, no it just that brown cloud, nuh uh it's a space ship, the sound started to disappear as I was yelling at the kids to shut up so I can clearly hear it and where it might be coming from. The direction in the sky where they where looking was behind my building. I live upstairs so I could not see...The sound all together lasted about 10 minutes as it started to sound like it was moving farther away. I live in a small town now northern california with a small airport no military bases. I looked on the Internet for anyone else who may have reported it but nothing. Some other neighbors looked out their windows and some came out for a second looked up then went back in their houses...makes me wonder what the kids saw.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

Yes. I only used a lot of references to movies beause what I saw was undescribable without those references. Think about how Eziekel described the aircraft he saw.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Did it look anything like this?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

It was going fast but not extremely fast. I say the same speed as a military jet, but at top speed. I suppose you are right that it is most likely government, because it's so loud. I think aliens would be able to make a cloaked ship that is silent when it flies.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Things sound more and more like the movie Signs every day.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Darce

It sorta looked like that craft, but I believe it was more to the craft than what I saw. But if our government has cloaking capabilities wow... what else technology do they have.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

That's exactly what I was thinking, about the wheels and how he described it. The boomerang shape is pretty consistent with what others have seen over the years, but I wonder what the rumbling is as those huge boomerang (or triangular) shaped objects people have seen had a low hum at best but were mostly silent. Maybe it's reverse-engineered.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
HAVE SEEN OR SAW...please please people, use correct grammar!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

I think you'd be fooling yourself if you choose to believe this is the gov. Even though it is possible, don't discount the other options... Not to mention, everyone claims this thing sounds different than normal planes and jets, even those on military bases......

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

I know all this sounds crazy, but I just wanted share my story, because people are trying
to figure out what the rumble noise is. I've never seen a UFO, and I hope that whatever I saw is Government, because if it isn't from the government then we're screwed, and a War of the worlds type scenario is about to pop off!

if these are some kind of ufo's flying around presumably under cover of cloaking, what would be the point of this, when even though hard to see, the noise is still going to be their giveaway of being nearby.

what makes you think that even if these are ufo's, that this is going to be a war of the worlds scenario about to happen. who's to say if they have come in peace or not, until any sign of hostility or disclosure on why if they are here, no sense in getting all worked up about any end of world, man versus alien machine war about to start..

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

I've never seen a UFO, and I hope that whatever I saw is Government, because if it isn't from the government then we're screwed, and a War of the worlds type scenario is about to pop off!

No one can really say the purpose of other worldy beings. perhaps thay're are simply observing. perhaps these aliens Cannot interfere with how we progress. Humans are destuctive in nature. Maybe they're waiting for a fifth cycle. one like the dinosaurs met, or atlantians. maybe we're not ready to meet these aliens. no one can say if they are good or bath. maybe they're both. We believe aliens are bad because we know nothing about them and maybe its our nature to see the unkown as aggressive because of our own history...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Really I hope it's government because I feel a little more at ease about it than it being alien. If this craft is flying all over the world and it's alien wtf is their agenda? Freaks me out. After I saw it I've been asking myself crazy questions. Like: What would I do if aliens came to take over our world? How would I survive such a attack? Would I want the alien war to happened in 2011 or in the very distant future?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

even if we could ALL see it what would indicate that it was ours? are govts. playing hide and seek games?
is it a test to see if it will be seen? does not seem like something totally alien could come here to the
surface without being bombarded with viruses and bacteria etc..even we don't have immunity to some of
them..hummm??? wonder if the cloaking stuff they have been working on for a while? i'd not worry just yet
but do worry about what is going on in this old world.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I just wonder why cloak visibly but not audibly

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur

Originally posted by mesle123
reply to post by Teeky

It was 5:50 am when I heard this sound. I at first thought it was a tornado. I got up and looked around outside, there was no wind, acually it was very still, no sound atall but the noise. Freaked me out, lasted about 10 minutes.
They say their is an alien base on the other side of the moon. I never knew that at any one time from the earth you only ever see one side of the moon. It's the earth that rotates not the moon. I wouldn't discount what u saw.
The moon is also hollow. When one of the Apollo mission craft (forget which one) landed, the astronauts said that the whole moon rang like a bell.

Indeed, actually the first flight to the moon, they tried to use explosives to get samples form the moon's surface but instead, they hit metallic material. Some astronauts who have been to the moon claim they were approached by ET's and they told them to leave and never come back.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Just like humans aliens probably have good and evil in their society, race, etc.. So I don't trust strange humans just like I wouldn't trust an extraterrestrial, hiding and cloaking on earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join