It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Seen What The Rumbling Noise Is!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Wow I just heard another strange sound, it was extremely loud and oddly harmonic. It sounded like a hundred bombers were flyer over my house yet the skies are clear, it lasted for about a full minute I'd say. Not only was the sound intense but I felt it all throughout my body.

Weird experience to say the least.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

i agree totally there are bits leaked out in these films as to desensitize us as to what to expect but idont think they will get rid of 2/3rds of us

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Found the cause of the Noise! Caution some swearing for the sensitive..

Well maybe not the main cause but you can be sure some reports can be put down to this type of thing..Gotta love the guys comments!!

CTH

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuRising

Old school hippy..They never change.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I will not make fun of your post.
This is a real phenomena that has so many occurrences, there is something causing it for sure.
I originally thought that these sounds were ground fracing, by oil companies. It may be true for some of these events, however it cannot be for all of them, there is just too much of it going on.
We all need to stay grounded in an open mind, and be good observers, like yourself.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I just posted elsewhere on this subject. It is too large to retype, so please bear with me. I , and two neighbors heard the metal grinding gear noise right over my home, and just beyond the cloud cover on August 16th. I live in Wasilla., Alaska.

I learned of this phenomena only after it was bugging me so much. Also. A large flying disk was reported the next day by pilots (airlines) in the Washington DC area on the D.E.N. which is the system that Norad uses to communicate. More on my post. SOmething is definitely up.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I'm from korea. Last tuesday night at around 10pm I heard the same strange loud rumbling sound coming from the sky. I thought it was an aircraft but it was so loud that I had to check if it was. When i looked up the sky there was nothing. No aircraft or anything flying in the sky. It lasted for about 2-3mins. I've never heard anything like that my entire life so I googled it and found out a lot of people around the world has been hearing the same thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join