learn more

I Seen What The Rumbling Noise Is!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonInMichigan

Sorry... I'm just sick of crappy grammar, especially in posting titles.

“I Seen What The Rumbling Noise Is!”

No! “I SAW what the rumbling noise is!”

Seen can only be used after the words “has” or “have” (in full or contracted form).

I see this mistake every day and it drives me bonkers. Sorry.

The correct grammar would be " I saw what made the rumbling noise" smartypants, but it doesn't matter. I understood perfectly what the OP meant, and her grammar does not mean she didn't see and hear what she said she saw and heard.

The most profound analogy so far has been the one comparing this sound with an ultrasound machine. That really makes me wonder if the sound heard has more to do with what the the craft might be doing while its hovering over people's homes and towns than anything to do with its propulsion system. Could the cloaking device also be contributing to the sound by bending sound as well as light??
edit on 4/5/2011 by wayno because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur

Originally posted by mesle123
reply to post by Teeky

It was 5:50 am when I heard this sound. I at first thought it was a tornado. I got up and looked around outside, there was no wind, acually it was very still, no sound atall but the noise. Freaked me out, lasted about 10 minutes.
They say their is an alien base on the other side of the moon. I never knew that at any one time from the earth you only ever see one side of the moon. It's the earth that rotates not the moon. I wouldn't discount what u saw.
The moon is also hollow. When one of the Apollo mission craft (forget which one) landed, the astronauts said that the whole moon rang like a bell.

The moon is not "hollow" but t is definitely less dense in the interior. And when the astronauts landed they did not say the moon rang like a bell. That's not how it happened. You're not remembering what you heard/read correctly.
Check your facts.

Makes me wonder how many people on here say # that is not accurate. Statements like these are the ones that make us skeptics look bad.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Wow, that sounds like an experience I had in California. I live about 5 minutes away from the Santa Monica airport, and last year about this time I heard a rumbling too. It really freaked me out, because at first I figured it was a big jumbo jet landing at this small airport, but when it continued longer than about 5 minutes, I got up to go look outside.

I was so amazed that nobody else seemed to think it was odd, because I could feel the rumbling in my chest. So I look out on the street and people are walking along, minding their own business, not noticing this huge, loud rumbling noise. The only being who seemed to notice it was a dog I heard barking non-stop down the street. I couldn't see the dog, or what was making the rumbling noise, but it truly felt like something big was about to land on my apartment. I kept checking the skies around my apt., but there was nothing there, just clear blue skies. It lasted over 15 minutes, I clocked it once I realised it wasn't a landing plane. Then, while I was standing there incredulous that noone was noticing the sound it simply just vanished. Instantaneous-like. So did the dog's barking, from what I can recall.

Weird, right? I just can't believe there could have been anything cloaked above me, because of how clear it all was. NOt a cloud in sight to hide behind. It really sent my weird-ometer spinning!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Califemme

You know the mailman and my neighbors also were going about as if they couldn't hear the loud noise. I've been wondering if it's a frequency thing that only certain people and animals with sensitive ears can hear. Or it could be that everyone ignored the sound because they thought it to be a jet.

The fact that noone else looked up made me feel crazy, but like I said the rays of sun illuminated the object as it passed and that's how I was lucky to see it. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Okay, now I'm started to get a little freaked out. I knew I was hearing strange sounds but I shrugged them off as nothing but this is what just popped up on my city's online newspaper site; www.windsorstar.com...

Interesting...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluetrainwreck

reply to post by Teeky

It was 5:50 am when I heard this sound. I at first thought it was a tornado. I got up and looked around outside, there was no wind, acually it was very still, no sound atall but the noise. Freaked me out, lasted about 10 minutes.
They say their is an alien base on the other side of the moon. I never knew that at any one time from the earth you only ever see one side of the moon. It's the earth that rotates not the moon. I wouldn't discount what u saw.
The moon is also hollow. When one of the Apollo mission craft (forget which one) landed, the astronauts said that the whole moon rang like a bell.

The moon is not "hollow" but t is definitely less dense in the interior. And when the astronauts landed they did not say the moon rang like a bell. That's not how it happened. You're not remembering what you heard/read correctly.
Check your facts.

Makes me wonder how many people on here say # that is not accurate. Statements like these are the ones that make us skeptics look bad.

YES, the moon IS hollow. NASA has said over and over, that the moon is not only hollow but VERY hollow up until yesterday...

www.nasa.gov...

Gee wonder why they are now "suggesting" that the moon has a core like Earths. Not that they have any proof of it which they admit. Probably now saying that there is a core now because to many questions were being brought up if the moon was hollow, so they had to say it wasn't. NASA is a military top secret project, like they would even tell us the truth anyway. NASA lie to us?? NEVER! Haha,

The moon rang like a bell when a satellite crashed into the moon. Also, small meteors would hit and the same occurrence would happen.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Very strange! Thanks for posting it! If what you saw did indeed happen, then it makes me feel as if it is a government project that the public has not been told about. If it were indeed a UFO, it shouldn't of heard any noise. ET are way advanced to make space ships that you cannot hear. That's my input on it.

S and F =].

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Teeky

The Moon rang like a bell? Thats sounds absurd. Do you realize the weight of the moon as compared to that tiny craft even if the Moon was only ten feet thick? The moons mass would have countered the crafts landing so well that it would have been barely detectable by seismograph if one were placed on the moon.

Can you post a link where the astronauts are quoted in saying this?

-Alien
edit on 4/8/2011 by Alien Abduct because: Edit to add: Also if there is no atmosphere on the moon then how can you hear a sound such as the Moon "ringing like a bell"? I guess you could say that it "vibrated like a bell".

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Getting acclimatised or used to a sound is very common. My last house before I moved into town had a lovely lake on one side and a railroad track on the other. Even tho several trains passed daily I hardly even noticed them whereas guests were always taken aback at the roar when a train sped by.

I suspect that many people simply do not pay attention to the deep rumbling; especially in urban settings. Their ears may hear the sound, but their brains either do not process it or perhaps reject it because it does not make sense without the presence of some object to cause it. I tried recently to get a friend to acknowledge a humming sound inside part of my house; near a window that was driving me crazy but he simply could not hear it.

My sense is that these sounds have a tangible cause. It might be something cloaked in the sky, or it may be something related to larger dynamics taking place in the universe as a whole. I guess we will find out sooner or later.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I have also heard the loud rumblings. I find these noises very strange and very unnerving to say the least. However, I have never seen anything, but now that I have an idea of what to look for I will start looking towards the skys when I hear the noises.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct

reply to post by Teeky

The Moon rang like a bell? Thats sounds absurd. Do you realize the weight of the moon as compared to that tiny craft even if the Moon was only ten feet thick? The moons mass would have countered the crafts landing so well that it would have been barely detectable by seismograph if one were placed on the moon.

Can you post a link where the astronauts are quoted in saying this?

-Alien
edit on 4/8/2011 by Alien Abduct because: Edit to add: Also if there is no atmosphere on the moon then how can you hear a sound such as the Moon "ringing like a bell"? I guess you could say that it "vibrated like a bell".

Hey, NASA and Neal said it, not me. Here is the link, and it is from NASAs website so I would like to see someone try and say that it isn't a good link. Check it out and tell me what you think.

Reply back so I know that you read it.

science.nasa.gov...

That was for moon quakes, and it still rang like a bell.

These two are for the Lunar Module Satellite collision, and theres more where these came from, and I will end it with a video.

www.phils.com.au...

Another..

www.allufo.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-4-2011 by AwareOfSurroundings because: Putting more links in.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AwareOfSurroundings

I checked out your links thanks for posting those. That was interesting. I have for a long time known there was an extraterrestrial base on the moon and it does seem very plausable and even likely that the moon was placed there by those extraterrestrials.

I have a question about putting a Dyson Sphere around an inactive (aside from quakes) moon. What would be the benefit?

-Alien

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Found this last night, thought it extremely interesting.. Please look!

www.earthsensitives.org...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Hmm, I don't know. It definitely seems extremely impossible. Almost seems not even worth it. We could have just a good enough effect by changing the ways that we use energy here on Earth.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

That is 10 years old. I would say that the location that the person who made that is in, is fairly busy being in California. Those sounds good be anything.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
Could the cloaking device also be contributing to the sound by bending sound as well as light??

That's an interesting point. "Sound cloaking" is possible even with our technology, for instance those noise cancelling headphones which I think work by sending out an opposite wave which cancels out the incoming sound wave. But perhaps they have trouble cloaking noise which is not coming from the ship but rather is emanating from some kind of beam/weapons/ EM wave possibly aimed at the houses, I think this would be very difficult to fully mask (as it bounces and reflects off all the different shapes on the ground) and perhaps that's what the OP and many others heard. The also might have been hearing the actual cancelling wave or the original source, if that is the cloaking isn't perfect. [/speculation]

edit on 15-4-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

I have got proof of what made this noise..most would not see this but i caught 4 ufo's going over with an all mighty roar that made our house tremble..now we all know not normal for ufos to make a noise..but i assure you these did and also my wife heard, we both when outside the front of the house just to see them going over the house accross the road..i was able to capture on camera at 1000s second.
there is a video on my channel on youtube look for blackwards1...then mars 2011 at the end of video there is a picture of a new unseen ufo...this is what i beleive was this great roar was from..you would have to of been here to appreciate the noise that was coming from them..not advertising my video but its whats at the end..all i can say was awesome. and deffo NO JETS OR AIRPLANE..not manmade..

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

This description sounds exactly like what i heard last week in the UK

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by weasel1

Thanks. I will check out your video asap. But the one strange thing why now are these crafts noisey when they are flown? The usual ufo reports always describe the craft as being silent.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
it was my stomach, I was hungry....

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join