It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Seen What The Rumbling Noise Is!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I SEEN WHAT THE RUMBLING NOISE IS!

answers.yahoo.com

Did anyone else here a loud rumbling swooshing noise in the sky in Prince William County VA?
It happened today on 1/15 around 12:30am. Went outside because it was loud enough to catch my families attention. Couldn't see anything in the sky, but could hear it like if it was right on top of us... Happened for about ten minutes then disappeared. Haven't heard it since. planes around here are high up and usually we could barely hear them. This wasn't a regular plane.
2 months ago
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 25/3/2011 by Sauron because: all caps in title to lower case

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I SEEN WHAT THE RUMBLING NOISE IS!

Hello this is my 1st post so I hope I'm doing this right.
I live in Detroit and yesterday, around 2pm I heard a jet flying over my house. At first I didn't think anything of it until 5 minutes later the roaring jet noise was accompanied by a harmonic low pitched flute noise. If you have a Wii the music that plays on the main game menu is similar to what I heard. So I went outside to see what was causing the noise, but there was nothing in sky! No jet, helicopter, nothing. The rumbling seemed to spread out across the land and then it stopped. I say it lasted 7-10 minutes total.

I went into the house and went into the front bathroom to do my makeup. I opened the window to keep an eye on things cause I was weirded out from what I just heard. So 5 minutes later the noise starts again and I look out the window. I glance up into the sky and I see the blue sky and fluffly clouds bend as if something was cloaked in the sky! Like in that movie Predator when the predator cloaks himself but you can still make out it's outline but it's clear. I saw what appeared to be a wing of a craft. This OBJECT IS HUGE! I wanna say football field size huge.

I became very frightened and began saying "Oh my God over and over. Seeing something in real life that you only seen in movies is traumatizing. And what creeped me out even more is that people have been documenting this rumbling noise all over the world. I didn't take any video so you just have to believe me. I was afraid I might miss whatever was making the rumbling noise that I didn't wanna walk away to get a camera.

I immediately called my bro because I remember a story he told me a month ago about a ufo outside his house that had legs on it like a transformer, (Optimus prime). He also lives in Michigan. But I was telling him about the noise that was coming from the object I saw and he blurted out "That's sounds like the noise I heard when I seen the Ufo outside my house!"

I know all this sounds crazy, but I just wanted share my story, because people are trying
to figure out what the rumble noise is. I've never seen a UFO, and I hope that whatever I saw is Government, because if it isn't from the government then we're screwed, and a War of the worlds type scenario is about to pop off!

The link and source is just a random person account similar to what I experienced as far as the rumbling noise gose.

answers.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hey, was it flying north? because at 2 40 yesterday I saw a UFO and wrote a report here on ats.
central ontario ufo

detroit is only a 5/6 hour drive south from me.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Wow! So we now know what to keep an eye out for. I too have heard the humming a few times in the last 3 or 4 weeks. I even got my lab partner to hear it too.

So when you guys hear it. Look up.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Answers at yahoo is hardly a credible link. I would love to believe you, but you're going to have to do a better job at it.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Hm, interesting. I live on an Air Force Base, with a B-1, so I hear loud noises all of the time.
But I haven't heard anything like what everyone is claiming they hear.
Very strange indeed.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

It was 5:50 am when I heard this sound. I at first thought it was a tornado. I got up and looked around outside, there was no wind, acually it was very still, no sound atall but the noise. Freaked me out, lasted about 10 minutes.
They say their is an alien base on the other side of the moon. I never knew that at any one time from the earth you only ever see one side of the moon. It's the earth that rotates not the moon. I wouldn't discount what u saw.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mesle123
reply to post by Teeky

It was 5:50 am when I heard this sound. I at first thought it was a tornado. I got up and looked around outside, there was no wind, acually it was very still, no sound atall but the noise. Freaked me out, lasted about 10 minutes.
They say their is an alien base on the other side of the moon. I never knew that at any one time from the earth you only ever see one side of the moon. It's the earth that rotates not the moon. I wouldn't discount what u saw.
The moon is also hollow. When one of the Apollo mission craft (forget which one) landed, the astronauts said that the whole moon rang like a bell.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
So we are being invaded by Transformers that like to play the wii and have the tv turned up real loud...hmmm..

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

It seemed to heading northeast. I only saw it for a about 5 seconds so I can't give you a definite direction.
And for the people who think I'm trolling, I understand. But I've been an ats memember for 2 years and this is my 1st post. I've never had a reason to post a thread until yesterday. You just have to take my word on it.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I heard the noise a while ago, and seen nothing, I'm in Hervey Bay Australia. Then we watched a Triangle shaped cloud, now it was a perfect triangle, hover in the sky. The problem was is that all the other clouds were moving by relatively faster and changing shape rapidly. The Triangle cloud stay perfectly in position for ten minutes, while me and the missus watched. It was just strange, because at the time i said it sorta looks like a cloaked ship or ship covered in clouds. Just weird I thought. It could of just been a cloud, but was strange as it didn't move and the rest did.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Yes I know it's not a credible link, but this rumbling topic is all over Ats and youtube, so you know what I'm talking about. I have my camera ready just in case I see it again.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
If it is a UFO, and it is as big as you say it is.... Well it would be a good explanation for the sound displacement.... Something that big would create such a noise, if not something similair. Since we don't know for sure because we have to see it with our own eyes, all we can do is speculate. But hey, if you say you saw something, you saw something... Very strange....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Its the depopulation ships getting ready to do what the PTB have not been doing fast enough, God or (whoever / whatever) help us all......

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

No you know what I mean. I was trying to give you a good discription of the harmonic sound I heard. And I know the transformer thing sounds crazy but really Hollywood movies are based on the truth sometimes.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

It seemed to heading northeast. I only saw it for a about 5 seconds so I can't give you a definite direction.
And for the people who think I'm trolling, I understand. But I've been an ats memember for 2 years and this is my 1st post. I've never had a reason to post a thread until yesterday. You just have to take my word on it.
Personally, I'm not denying what you saw, but it seems a tad sci-fi to me, although that may have to do with how you worded it (referencing Predator and Transformers). But I can see how hard it would be to describe without referencing such things.

Can you describe the shape a little more? Was it a triangle? I've heard that the giant triangles that people have seen seemed to shimmer like you say, but they made no noise either. Hmm.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
How fast do you estimate it was moving? I'm sure private funding of advanced technology has gone on and this cloaked ship might be their latest light bending technology. I'd call it ours before calling it alien.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I wouldn't discount what you saw either. I have come to find that there many, many things going on that happen so quickly you don't have time to record or video. This has also happened to me. Let's face it, even if you had, some on here would still call it a fake.
Thanks for posting your story. Now we hopefully have something to begin going on as others witness this same phenomena. I haven't heard this here in my area. I do live a few miles from an airport and when the FedEx and UPS planes take off at night they rattle and vibrate everything. The difference is, this only last a couple of minutes and does not continue for 10 or 20 minutes like is being reported. The flash of light before the object becomes silent is also something to consider.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join