It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS's Boondock-Saint for US President - Would you vote for me ???

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by civilchallenger
I thought the narcissist comment was rude but then I read about how you like the 14th amendment that declares its up to filthy Washington DC pigs how much of my earnings I "so generously am allowed to keep some of".

I had no idea that the 14th amendment declared anything about how much of your money you get to keep.

I thought the 14th was about citizenship, due process, equal protection, constitutional rights for all citizens..etc.

don't worry ...I'll wait

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

O Thanks, but I wanted a direct answer from the candidate. :-p

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Granite
I agree with much of the time, but you are a mason which is a huge no no!

as noted,
I have not been involved with Freemasonry
for over 10 yrs. Just to clarify. I can produce
documents from my Grand Lodge to support this.

And we are supposed to trust you now?

I would vote for anyone who had not been part of a secret club.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

it is directly from the candidate. you just want him to repeat it?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
No, I wouldn not extend you my vote for potus.
Not after your blatent deception on the subject of the "L.A .Missile" thread.....a thread that you started yourself with a conspiratorial opinion.
I witnessed that L.A. event with my own eyes and reported it on that thread.
Funny that you never acknowledged my postings, despite my backing your theories!
Then you did a sudden switchero, backing the opposing theories of the likes of Phage.
It became obvious to me you opened that thread just to extricate the concensus of those who suspected that this was a conspiracy, or secret operation of some kind, then you turned on a dime: "Contrails", you finally concluded. "Yes, Phage was right, after all...this was no missile".
You remind me a little of Donald Rumsfeld: slick, snaky, manipulative and dishonest....and oh so vain!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Enough emoticons to tell what I think???

HELL YES BOON FOR PRESIDENT!!!

The wikileaks exposed piece is a real eye opener!!!!

Changed my entire view on wiki leaks when I found out the TRUTH!!

Don't let the *fan boys and haters* get you down!!

My only question...
Where is the darth soros avatar?
I LOVE IT!! and if your not
going to use it anymore could you
customize it with my name credited to you?

Boon your conspiracies out do John Lear's BS
*made a space craft* crap anyday!!!
edit on 25-3-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
In the interest of an open discussion, can anyone tell me what exactly Boondock has lied about? I have no clue what thats all about.
Thanks

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another

Originally posted by civilchallenger
I thought the narcissist comment was rude but then I read about how you like the 14th amendment that declares its up to filthy Washington DC pigs how much of my earnings I "so generously am allowed to keep some of".

I had no idea that the 14th amendment declared anything about how much of your money you get to keep.

I thought the 14th was about citizenship, due process, equal protection, constitutional rights for all citizens..etc.

don't worry ...I'll wait

Wow I was thinking of the 16th amendment. My post has been edited, oops! *turns red*
edit on 25-3-2011 by civilchallenger because: spelling

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger

thanks for the correction. you seemed mistaken. peace

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
In the interest of an open discussion, can anyone tell me what exactly Boondock has lied about? I have no clue what thats all about.
Thanks

See my comment above.
I'm sure there's more, like his age...Sounds to me like he's an old fahrt!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

As for stars, flags, points and such, that starts to get on many nerves to hear such complaints. It's piss-poor recursive insult, Rerun. Is everyone guilty? They are in your mind, aren't they!? Does it ever occur that someone who is so starved for points, as you claim, could simply gather them with a free afternoon and a good book of one-liners? All I'm hearing here are intelligent q&a.

Sorry you take offense at what I said , but I stand by what I said . Not sure what you mean by "piss-poor recursive insult" , maybe you can explain . I also fail to see your point in " ... a free afternoon and a good book ..."

Facts are facts , regardless of whether you agree or not .

The guy is trolling for stars and flags , it is important to him to know that he is sooooo popular with the other members of ATS . I've read enough of his threads and posts to come to this observation , regardless of your disapproval of what I have to say .

FACT : He is not running for POTUS .
FACT : He will never run for POTUS .
FACT : He is 'handing out' campaign 'buttons' (smilies) on an internet forum . And he thinks this is a mature way to represent himself for the office of POTUS ?

It simply amazes me the immaturity and childishness that goes on , on this site .

So , you go ahead and chase what you will . Personally , I think this type of nonsense bullshat will wind up being the death of ATS .

Nothing but another internet wannabe trying to win a popularity contest .

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Question 1: Do you own my money, and if so, what percentage of my money am I allowed to spend on myself? This question is in regards to income taxes.

Question 2: Will you withdraw all US troops in foreign countries to the USA immediately on your first day? Giving an allowance of a few weeks or months to arrive back, of course.

Question 3: Do you support the idea of requiring gays and hetrosexuals to get permission from the state before getting married?

Question 4: Do you understand that today's governments operate exactly the same as mafia protection rackets, and therefore are mafia protection rackets?

Question 5: How important is it to allow independent companies to compete with the Federal Reserve and dollar in printing out their own forms of currency?

edit on 25-3-2011 by civilchallenger because: missing word

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
hey Boon
the PM of Canada job is open

if the christians vote for you
at least they won't be voting for a builderberger luciferian like Harper
( ZIONIST luciferian CHRISTIAN...?
tho you might not win,
you might save a few souls.

tell you what:
rather then working for the luceiferian banksters
that'll get further with the big guy
I guarantee...

you want to step up?
I'd vote for you, just for tryin

edit on 25-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Originally posted by ReRun
reply to post by Northwarden

Sorry you take offense at what I said , but I stand by what I said . Not sure what you mean by "piss-poor recursive insult" , maybe you can explain . I also fail to see your point in " ... a free afternoon and a good book ..."

Facts are facts , regardless of whether you agree or not.

Well okay, but only since it's an intermission.
The thinking goes something like this for you ...

If I say 'What's your majour malfunction'? ... leads to shooting, bad ending. No egg roll.
Why did I feed you troll? ... nope, ad hominem back. Say it anyway ... because "Facts are facts..."
The book? ... self-evident, more baiting ... use a net instead.

Well Rerun, why not let the thread dictate without trying to control the flow so much? You say popularity contest, I say a poster who had an awful lot of guiding insight on issues over the months. You're handing out
insults, he's handing out spoof campaign buttons. How do you know what he will or won't run for? Do you really think that "political aspirant" automatically means "thick skin", requires "test how tough", automatically means "attack"? If people give him flags and stars does it mean that much to you? Hurt you in any way, form or fashion?

I hope your day holds something happier than the misery you found in this thread.

edit on 25-3-2011 by Northwarden because: removed some formatting

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Boondock this thread left you open for some serious abuse, not my cup of tea.

As for the argument of it being narcissistic and arrogant? Every single person on this forum fits that bill. Take your heads out of your respective asses. The reason why most of you are here is because you believe yourself to be to some degree enlightened, and privy to information the general populace, or sheeple, as they are often referred to, are not. Perfect examples of such hypocrisy can be observed in the posts of Rerun and Falselyflagged.

Shall I go through all your posts and all your threads to post up some examples of exactly what I'm talking about?

All members of ATS are to some degree arrogant and narcissistic otherwise we wouldn't be here. Why join otherwise? Why make any comments?

Boondock for President? Why not? Every election across the globe I have observed has been a simple case of a Douche and a Turd. Pointless. At least I agree with some of Boondock's comments since I started reading here.

My apologies if this has already been addressed.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hey, boony baby!!! Will you offer all the interns cigar rides?? If yes, you have my vote.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hi.

How do you feel about "continuity of government?"

I haven't read the thread, sorry.

I know if the people voted for me, I would abolish currency and trade. I'd make us all have to work together for the betterment of society. Where society's interests become taking care of those who cannot take care of themselves. Our fellow human beings.

All the resources on this Earth were placed here for us to share equally. If people can't see that, well, pull the plug already! We've been placed here to realize it ain't all about "me, and my bank-roll."

The mere concept of establishing Governments is not to govern it's people as much as it is to hoard resources for itself- "trade."

Oh, I'm on a tangent aren't I?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Just another comment before I go, about both ReRun and Flaselyflagged. You both logged out at exactly the same time this evening, have a similar profile set up, also name (two words both capital beginnings) and similar posting styles.

Interesting stuff. Narcissistic enough to star yourself I wonder? Or just too much 'important' information for one account.

------

Derailing over. Back on track.

edit on 25-3-2011 by Big Raging Loner because: To add derailing apology.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Honest question gets an honest answer.
No, I would not vote for you, presidents dont do anything except market and sell whatever agenda their masters tell them to, but you should know that already.
You have a better chance of providing needed change by running for local office, then state office,
that's where the fight is headed to.
The federal political arena is going to get purged, why would you want to be involved in a neutered government?
All of the crap is going to revert and fall to the state and local, position yourself there prior to the crumble if youre truly interested in helping out.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
No

- I want my president to have studied law or politics, not ATS forums.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join