Originally posted by Misoir
Pres. Barack Obama had, in my opinion, not nearly enough experience to be President of this country. He served 7 years in Illinois State Senate and 3
years in the United States Senate yet was still unqualified, you claim that you have no prior political experience so I must ask. Do you have any
prior experience as a business professional? Have you served in the military and if so what rank and for how long?
1. What is your educational attainment?
2. Who would you describe as your 'heroes' or those whom you look-up to?
3. Do you have a criminal record?
And 2 political questions:
1. Would you support a 10% import tariff on all goods to raise revenue other than directly taxing the individuals and businesses?
2. Would you support temporary halt to all immigration for a period of roughly 25 years so as to assimilate all current immigrants?
wow, lots of questions there.
I have never owned a business but have worked
many years in the family business.
I would rather not disclose military service at this
time as it might disclose my identity. But I will say
there is Military Service and Civilian Law Enforcement
in my background. Specifics at a later date if
I decide to move forward.
However, with that being said. I am no longer
connected to either. And I have never been
affiliated or worked for the CIA.
I have an Associates Degree in Computer Programming.
Heroes would be George Washington, JFK, and
my father among many others.
I have never been arrested or convicted of a crime
other than an occasional minor traffic offense.
Yes, I would approve of import tariffs. Especially
to those countries who practice substandard labor
No, I would not stop folks from migrating
to the US as long as they did it legally.