It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS's Boondock-Saint for US President - Would you vote for me ???

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
HI buddy as you know I dont post very often anymore but I had to reply in your thread. Sure I would vote for you over the years I have found you to be honest and level headed. I think those two qualities are not found in politics today.

hey buddy,
yea I was wondering why you stopped
poking around so much. I hope I had
no effect on running you off.

oh and thanks for the support, have a button

boon

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Nope you had no effect if anything you, Doc and Slayer are the reason I still post once in a blue moon. The reality is my time is in short supply these days.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ok, 24 pages later, since I'm not seeing complete answers to my questions, I'll answer your original question. No, I would not vote for you.

One more thing I find interesting, two of the three things listed under your screen name says "researcher investigator" yet you're unwilling to produce basic information to have yourself researched and investigated. I would think researching and investigating would be a good idea to pursue on anyone who claims to want to run for POTUS.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I understand my platform is a bit extreme.

Thats ok. I figure in for a penny in for a pound.

Some was "tongue in cheek" but I'd do most of it.

You brought some good points up though and

I never even really touched on education really.

The "German" national language wasnt serious but

making multilingual classes (as in learning them)

as in Europe I think would be a benefit.

I'm pulling back out of the race.

I would back you but it might hurt more than help

I''ll just be a cheerleader!

BTW, I read where you said your sight is not so

good. I hope using your format helps.
edit on 27/3/11 by felonius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
BTW, I read where you said your sight is not so

good. I hope using your format helps.

actually it does help a lot
so thanks

I know this sounds weird but I wished
everybody posted like that or maybe
ATS code writers could add in a
post format feature so I could automatically
see everything like that would be excellent.
Matter of fact they could use it as a tax write-off
under handicap accessibility standards.
But most of my suggestions go unheeded so
I quit suggesting them

I have no say so around these parts. hahahaha

I know some e-mail clients allow you to wrap your
text at certain numbers like instead of wrapping at
128, I could wrap posts at 60 would be excellent and
allow just 1 font size up.
edit on 3/27/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/27/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Sorry boon thats a no from me, although I don't live in the US.
To be honest some of your viewpoints are a bit reactionary for me. Its to your credit that you have shown yourself be man enough to admit mistakes, but damn it, it takes you a long time to get there.

Have to say I'm glad you have changed your pic, your previous one reminded me of a Der Sturmer caricature of a jew from nazi Germany. No insult intended on this, I really thought that every time I saw the picture of 'evil' Soros.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I'll try to remember to do this when we

speak in the future.

Take care bro.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

All fair but........

I don't know how you would really deal with Israeli pressure in that manner. It's generally not a matter of Israeli/US dual citizen people staffed by the US state department directly that is the issue, but the extremely powerful Jewish lobby groups. Are you proposing removing lobbyist rights? Elabortate please.

Also I do not see how the connection between Halliburton and the Fed reserve works. Why is Halliburton ruined the minute the Reserve is ended?

Yes, China can militarily blockade Taiwan if they wanted to. Boardering Taiwan directly, they can easily project both naval and air power, effectively blockading the country and enforcing a no-fly zone. How would you deal with that scenario?

You mentioned earlier you would have no power over prosecuting Assange as he is not American, but this is not true. Criminal extradition treaties the US holds with most friendly and neutral countries would allow for just that if it was found that he was complicit in the theft of confidential documents. The issue currently is it appears he did not have a hand in the actual theft. If that could be proved, he would surely be extradited and tried.

edit on 27-3-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
I don't know how you would really deal with Israeli pressure in that manner. It's generally not a matter of Israeli/US dual citizen people staffed by the US state department directly that is the issue, but the extremely powerful Jewish lobby groups. Are you proposing removing lobbyist rights? Elaborate please.

There is a difference between lobbying and
free speech. Once you figure out the difference
then you will know what I'm referring.

Also I do not see how the connection between Halliburton and the Fed reserve works. Why is Halliburton ruined the minute the Reserve is ended?

It's not the exact minute, it's a trickle down.
It's not just the Fed Res. Once the budget is cut
by 50%. They lose half their contracts. Now add
on top ending the Fed. They lose their working
capital in the US.

Yes, China can militarily blockade Taiwan if they wanted to. Bordering Taiwan directly, they can easily project both naval and air power, effectively blockading the country and enforcing a no-fly zone. How would you deal with that scenario?

China would not do this even if they could.
And how would I deal with it? There are too many
possibilities to speculate. Let's wait for the
first chess move before we counter.
Different openings require different
defenses.

You mentioned earlier you would have no power over prosecuting Assange as he is not American, but this is not true. Criminal extradition treaties the US holds with most friendly and neutral countries would allow for just that if it was found that he was complicit in the theft of confidential documents. The issue currently is it appears he did not have a hand in the actual theft. If that could be proved, he would surely be extradited and tried.

Like I said earlier, I am not a lawyer but if
Assange is using wikileaks as a platform to
disseminate propaganda for the NWO as I suspect,
then he could be extradited and tried for conspiracy
to commit sedition and the overthrow of the US.
And thusly be tried as an enemy spy. He could also
be tried for money laundering and racketeering if
his assets are frozen and tied to certain organizations
or groups.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

you didn't reply to me countering your claim of Washington being the man history books glorified him to be.

I would appreicate a response to my post it was on page 8.

I just mention that because real history needs to be acknowledge to make proper decisions.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

anytime boon, i am outraged and whats going on in in america right now. you need to get on this asap, i feel compelled to be involved because i see the tyranny, mindless genocide, eugenicism, racism, brainwashing & mass confusion going on in this 'country.'

we can fix things, if we all work together. nobody can stop dedicated individuals who have strength in numbers. we can do this without a violent revolt. dont let people who dislike you waste your time on these message boards.

i have a question tho boon, would you be exposing the agenda and innards of freemasonry??

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0
you didn't reply to me countering your claim of Washington being the man history books glorified him to be.
I would appreciate a response to my post it was on page 8.

that is correct, I did not answer your post
and the reason for it is because of your
posts towards me on this thread.
You might remember this one:

.... ever since you started finding any "evidence" online to support
your "claims" it really lost validity.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

my claims have no validity ... remember ???

Isn't that the same as calling me a liar ??

so why should this thread or any other thread
I create?

I find your questions have no validity in the
context of this thread.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
i have a question tho boon, would you be exposing the
agenda and innards of freemasonry??

also a very good question.

The Freemasonry that I was "Raised" in did not
have these types of agendas such as a NWO.
So therefore, if a Cabal is hiding behind this veil
then I do not see them as brothers in the fraternity
but a rogue element using Freemasonry as a cover
and do not deserve to be called Masons nor do I
consider it breaking my oaths to uproot a clandestined
organization of elites. If they were operating within
the confines of true Masonic teaching then I might
reconsider. But I see no evidence of that.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

I don't know how you would really deal with Israeli pressure in that manner. It's generally not a matter of Israeli/US dual citizen people staffed by the US state department directly that is the issue, but the extremely powerful Jewish lobby groups. Are you proposing removing lobbyist rights? Elaborate please.

There is a difference between lobbying and
free speech. Once you figure out the difference
then you will know what I'm referring.

Wow, arrogance is what i look for in a president! Your assuming i dont know what? Do you assume i do not know what a lobby group is? Do you not understand my question? You lost my vote by simply stating "Once you figure out the difference........". That is called "arrogance". I do know the difference, but i now suspect you do not. Nor did you answer my question. That is called "stonewalling".

Yes, China can militarily blockade Taiwan if they wanted to. Bordering Taiwan directly, they can easily project both naval and air power, effectively blockading the country and enforcing a no-fly zone. How would you deal with that scenario?

China would not do this even if they could.
And how would I deal with it? There are too many
possibilities to speculate. Let's wait for the
first chess move before we counter.
Different openings require different
defenses.

Why do you make this assumtion? If you had not already lost my vote, you would have now again. A president does not make "assumtions" of that type.

Perhaps you have never heard of the Berlin Blockade? It came at a time when the USA had nuclear supremacy and Stalin was known to be very afraid of the bomb. The Soviet Union blockaded Berlin to all ground traffic. If not for the massive airlift program initiated by the West, Berlin would have been lost or would have to have been militarily re-patriated. Read up on history.

So yes, China COULD blockade Taiwan if history is any lesson. Let me make it easier for you. China open one day announcing to the world that Taiwan is now sovereign Chinese property and any resistance will be met with force. The same day, they enact a naval blockade and enforce a no-fly zone over Taiwan. What do you do?

Arrogance and avoiding questions does not make for a good president. You seem to have a somewhat of a plan for domestic issues I dont think you really understand foreign relations.

edit on 28-3-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I have no question, but I have an forgotten video for you, holding the truth. Please listen exactly.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Have had some glitches in my comp's ability to function, just getting back to ya.

I could possibly get the bumper stickers ordered...

As for the appointment, I will take my position seriously and promise to lead the the charge in complete transparency, that is unless it is classified, in which case I will still release the info with blacked out pages! Good idea?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Fascism is bad, mkay?

Did you throw the tongue-in-cheek parts in there just to try and cover up how extreme your policies would be?

Might i ask you since you seem to be throwing your hat in the ring by making policy declarations id like to ask you this:

-How would Israeli/US relations fare under your administration and would Israeli/US citizens enjoy the same freedoms as anyone else?

-Would you allow free elections when your term ended?

-Would jackboots and brown shirts be on permanent discount?
edit on 28-3-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

violent as in prior offenses.

u may be in prison for weed
but were convicted of a violent offense
prior to this one.

In which case , you would have already paid your 'debt to society' on the violent offense by serving the sentence for that previous crime . It is attitudes such as yours that are the biggest reason for the overcrowding of U.S. prisons . Which begs the question , what would you do to ease that problem ? What kind of bright ideas do you have that would ease the burden placed upon taxpayers as a direct result of this stone-age mentality of 'lock-em-up-and-throw-away-the-key' ?

just cuz u r only in prison THIS
time cuz of weed, does NOT make you non-violent.

Wrong answer . If there was no violence related to your arrest for possession of marijuana , then you were arrested for , and convicted of , a non-violent crime . Doesn't matter how you try to spin it , facts are facts .

Quoting you , from page 5 :

I think state law
should not make any laws that are
unconstitutional.

Kinda shot yourself in the foot there .

prior history should be taken into consideration.

This should just as well apply when it has been shown that one has a history of lying and misrepresenting the truth , no ?

there is such a thing as habitual criminals.

Really ? So very good of you to enlighten us of that .

So , you feel it is just for a man to receive a life-sentence for simple possession , simply because he has prior convictions ?

How do you feel about child molestors who receive less time for their deviant crimes than someone who steals a set of wheel covers ?

I don't expect you to answer any of these questions , as you have already made it clear that you can't handle criticism , nor are you able or willing to give direct , straightforward answers to tough questions .

Twenty four pages of double-speak , evasiveness , ego-stroking , and game-playing .

I did not have sex with that woman .

edit on 28-3-2011 by ReRun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Show us your birth certificate, not the short form, the long form...and a scanned copy won't do, we wanna touch it. Otherwise I'm gonna claim you're from "insert random banana republic that I can't even place on the map"!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well I'd vote for you if Ron Paul or Benevolent Heretic arent on the ballots

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join