It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The perspective of a "newbie" on ATS/Greetings fellowship of the tin hats!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Goodmorning ATS!

This is my first thread here on ATS and I have to say I'm pretty excited. I've been hanging around for a few months now and I have to say at first I was a little scared (you guys and gals can be a little intimidating haha). However the more I come to the site and see everybody's wonderful posts, the more I just had to dive in and become a part of this great crowd. I say great crowd because everybody on this site (and yes I mean everybody from debunkers, free masons, religious folks, environmentalists, chemtrailers, even disinfo agents!) everybody brings something fresh to my mind every single day. A.K.A keeps me on my toes.

From day one this place has had my thoughts racing and my paradigms reshaping. It's so healthy to be able to indulge in such a wide variety of ideas and ideals. So I just wanted to take the time to thank the mods and the members of ATS. Keep doing what your doing and don't change a thing. If any group of people in this reality are truly trying to pull the masses heads out of the sand it's this one.

P.S. How the heck monkeys do you put an avatar in your profile!? I'm guessing you can't just browse and upload huh?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nathanscottecho

Welcome to ATS.
You will need to upload a photo to your ATS photo album.
Somewhere on here is a tutorial and soon a mod will post the info you will need.
Don't feed the trolls and keep your mind inside the ride at all times when moving!
Most of all enjoy.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Welcome,and i'm still trying to figure that out myself.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Hi nathanscottecho, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Welcome to the best conspiracy website in the world ... I can see how it might be a little intimidating initially but trust me once you get a feel for the place on this side of the fence you'll soon find your feet ... most of us are good folk ... and like any family we have the relatives that we don't speak about

Only thing to be careful of is ATS addiction ... 'hi my names Woodwytch and I'm addicted to ATS' !!!

Truth be told I have learned so much and broadened my outlook so much in the years that I have been here ... and I'm sure in the not too distant future you will be welcoming another newb and saying something similar. I think the reason it's such a good site is because the T&C's are moderated so well ... nothing is ever just brushed under the carpet or ignored.

If you have any problems finding your way around just shout and I guarantee someone will be along to help you out ... just have a bit of a play around with the buttons and you'll soon find your way around

Woody

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Thanks for all of the replies guys and gals. I'm really looking forward to contributing to the site! In the meantime i'll try not to get ATS fever

OH! and Woody I see you're a past life therapist that's pretty sweet. I've often wanted to give it a go myself. I'll look for the nearest one and give it a try. Thanks for the kind words.
edit on 3/25/2011 by nathanscottecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

If your mind is open I recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below. The book explains all the secrets about how to become a truly good person, opening your third eye, developing supernormal powers(inborn powers) etc etc.

The book was a bestseller in China during the 90s and then the communists banned it and started their terrible persecution of 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners(as you may realize the reasons of that persecution are no coincidence either, we live during the end of times as we know them, in my opinion).

PS: I have a thread about modern research on reincarnation being real and researchable here, I recommend people´in here to read it if they have a few minutes to spare:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good.

new topics

top topics

join