It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if....... someone bombed the democratic convention?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I searched but I am not to good at it, but I did not find this if someone else posted it already sorry.

What if the attack we are being hyped up to expect is on the democratic convention?

Wouldnt that be perfect for Bush?

One well placed bomb would give the perfect reason to postpone the election AND remove most of those that would oppose it.

Just a thought

[edit on 22-7-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
What if �..
I think that�s Bu#s dream come true, He did say it would be a lot easier if he where a dictator

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It would be to the homeland securities benifit to miss that one too. It would give them everything they want on a silver plater and push bush and rumsfields agenda through without a fuss.

Hell the sheeple would be begging for him to take control

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
IMO Bush would be totally screwed if he let a terrorist attack occur anytime before election. He could postpone the election all he wants, but the people of America would surely vote him out of presidency (for being unable to protect us) by voting for Kerry.

When you're the president of the most powerful country in the world, you simply do not let a major terrorist attack occur on your own soil. What the hell kind of statement is it to let a plane crash into the Pentagon, our freaking intelligence agency, there simply is no excuse...

In any regular job if you have a massive failure like that, you get fired (I don't care if you're a republican or democrat or any other party). And the person to replace you better fix whatever the hell went wrong..

-Attero

[edit on 22-7-2004 by Attero Auctorita]

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Read my post......... Kerry would be dead along with most of the democratic party.

who else could the scared little rabbits turn to for leadership?

Martail law would be a given and only the Libertarians and the Greens would be able to oppose him. It would be fairly easy with the republicans controling EVERYTHING tocome up with a reason to ban eitheror both of the other parties for the nations good while under attack and with most of the dems dead Bush would be able to do as he wished without any outside interferience.

I am not saying that it will happen or even that it is being planed just that it would be VERY convenent

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well that will be a very sad scenario, I guess the democrats will probably bring oll kennedy to fill our the spot in an emergency.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well, in the spirit of things, that would be terrible. They should be able to have their convention without worrying about being attacked by terrorists or any "domestic" terrorists.

(Or is this like in "The Godfather" when they send Luca Bratsi the fish?)

Perhaps we'll see a change in how conventions are done with like having the candidates attend via satellite from an undisclosed location, security being the keyword/issue.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I dont know about anyone else but i would not turn to kerry to protect me and my country. assuming he did live through the attack. i dont think kerry would have the guts to push the button, so to speak.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I dont have a lot of faith in Kerry either I am a Libertarian so my vote will go to Michael Badnarik

It just seems that with all the talk of election attacks and postponing the elections that this could be what it was leading up to.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
if they did, i bet they (bush, fbi, ect) would allow it to happen, like they did 9\11

after all, why would Bush want Kerry to live?

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I have the strong believe that Al-queda does not want anything to stop these elections from happening because Al-queda hates bush and bush policies.

If something happened in democratic convention it will be either at the hands of some pranksters or in the worst scenario, groups that wants bush in power and had invested lots of money and time in bush campaign, and have more to loose if Kerry wins.

top topics

join