It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012,11:11,NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Now I am still some what of a newbie here. Mods feel free to move this if need be. I couldn't figure the best forum for this...
I was looking at this site here
adventofdeception.com...
and I don't know if this is reliable or not.? It looks legit to me. So that leads to a question...
I was studying the numbers and I thought of Elenin thats been in the news here recently.
for those of you that don't know its a Comet thats coming our way pretty soon.
So I went here to this site ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
then went and changed the date to the 11th month this year to the 1st day of that month and played it through till the date 11/11/11 and to me this doesn't look good at all. Between the 1st and the 11th of Nov. this year... To me it looks as though we could be exactly in the tail of this comet that passes near us. Comets do have tails. You can check that here amazing-space.stsci.edu...
We also have major solar activity, some say the problem of meteors.
Can this actually co-inside all together to achieve this 2012 theory??? Everyday its like this invisible power over me. It causes this gloom and has been bearing down onto me ever since 2000. Every year that we head closer is more so called weight being put into this gloom.. Why do I feel like this could really be???????
I will have to admit to a certain extent I am scared and I think everyone should but not freak-out we all knew this would happen one day even if 2012 never happens. Scientifically proven one day it will happen.....

p.s.notice the signature!!
edit on 2-21-11 by malicacid922002 because: capitalization

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Dont worry its not 2012 its now and will peak at 2016. 11/11/11 is a freaky date only happens every 100 years so it's rare
edit on 25-3-2011 by shroudnews77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

yeah i'm looking at other threads and news this mourning and its not good at all!!!!!! what also bothers me is I was born at 11:11 at night 27 yrs ago
edit on 2-21-11 by malicacid922002 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Funny you guys should mention 2016. Clifford Stone claims that in 2016 we'll discover that the object 1991 VG is actually an alien artifact. Now what's that all about? Any correlation?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Could I get a link to that info please!? I haven't heard of it as of yet I don't think!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Going through a comet's tail is cool because of the great meteor showers it brings. I doubt we'll go through the tail of Elenin because we pass below it's path. The comet is not orbiting in the ecliptic.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by malicacid922002

Yes, Certain Events Are Correlating This Year (2011)

Chapter and Verse Correlation-

As they still went on and talked, behold, a chariot of fire and horses of fire parted the two of them, and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.2 Kings 2:11

Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false 2 Thessalonians 2:11

(Satan knows God will Remove The True Believer's)

(Satan the Fool became a Tool = Pass or Fail / Most Refuse The Truth)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hi Malicacid:

Originally posted by malicacid922002... I was studying the numbers and I thought of Elenin thats been in the news here recently. for those of you that don't know its a Comet thats coming our way pretty soon.
So I went here to this site ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
then went and changed the date to the 11th month this year to the 1st day of that month and played it through till the date 11/11/11 and to me this doesn't look good at all. Between the 1st and the 11th of Nov. this year... To me it looks as though we could be exactly in the tail of this comet that passes near us ...

Let us do some more investigating with your JPL data for the NASA ELEnin Comet Psyop (Blog). Back the dates up to February 27, 2010 and note the alignment of the Sun, Earth and the ELEnin object. That is the day Earth axis shifted 3 inches with the 8.8 Chile Quake (USGS info). Then forward the date to September 4, 2010 for another Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment when we had the 7.0 Christchurch Quake in New Zealand (USGS). Then forward the date to March 11, 2011 when Earth axis shifted 4 inches with the 9.0 Japan Quake (USGS), which all points to the fact that this object has considerable mass and is NOT any comet (Video).

The evidence seems to indicate that we are looking at the approach of something with much greater mass than any mere comet. September 26-27, 2011 is the next alignment and the object is only about .39 AU from Earth ...

edit on 25-3-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: fix typo

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

Wow haven't been watching it that closely but it all makes since now. But I hear some say that this Elenin/brown dwarf/Nibiru should be seen in the skies before now I would have to agree with this except for the fact that this thing could be traveling faster than I could imagine it traveling.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

These alignments are vary rough, but more importantly large earthquakes are not caused by other celestial bodies. That is well known and well established.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by malicacid922002

Why would speed affect the visibility? If anything a fast approaching body would be brighter.

The reason this object can't be seen is that it is small. The reason this object does not affect the motions of the known planets is that it is small. Elenin is a small object with little mass.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It's funny how ones who are of the mindset that come 2012 we're going to be 'alien food' and they call people 'sheeple' because they don't want to admit the fact that we're going to be 'alien food' while the ones condemning the 'sheeple' are running around like chickens with their head cut off, much like Christian fanatics, but the opposite.

It's rather.. upsetting that they choose to perceive utter evil instead of accepting the new energy coming in.. They're the ones most fearful of change, worse then the ones they condemn ('sheeple') Oye.. There's wrong doings yes, but they're not of some Alien overlords fault, they're the ego that's coming closer to ruling the entire planet because of greed and consumption. Materialism.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
IT IS VERY INTERESTING BUT IS IT JUST ME BUT I AM SEEING 11 11 11 A LOT LATELY
ALSO WORTH NOTING THAT THE FIRST WORLD WAR ENDED 11 11 11..
11 11 11
0R AM I SEEING 33

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by popmedia33

I did a lot of digging and the 11:11 phenomena has been happening since the late 90s, so nothing new really.

(Which just so happens to be when alot of people begun getting connected to the internet
)
edit on 28/3/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I offer my remarks, because I am in complete agreement that an object of great mass is being kept from the public's knowledge. Whether that object is a Comet Elenin, Tyche, Niburu or a brown dwarf star, I like others have concluded that there is indeed something of great size and mass that is approaching us, regardless of what we call it. The Russian scientist stating that Comet Elenin is under intelligent control is another interesting element to ponder and consider in the scheme of things.

I have recently studied and viewed with great attention and detail the JPL viewer for Comet Elenin and like others have seen where perhaps certain dates are more significant than others. September is seen from the perspective of what is getting closest to Earth, but September 11, 2011 is the anniversary of 911 and exactly 10 years after the fateful 911 event. What is key to note is that the Brown Dwarf Star object will be closest to the Sun on Sept. 11, 2011 and that implies scientifically that such a massive object could and will affect our Suns solar activity and increased CME activity of the type that could be deadly to earth and humans.

Solar flares of a massive size, solar winds in excess of 300 mph for days and an increased super heated atmosphere and subsequent weather anomalies would be normal to expect. Anyway, Sept 11th is to me a key date because of the Brown Dwarf Star's closeness to the Sun. As the object gets closer, a conjunction/alignment will occur between earth, our Sun and the Brown dwarf star on Sept 25, 2011.

Before I continue I must discuss the 11:11 phenomena. Like others, I too have seen many times on my watches, clocks, PC computer, cell phone, microwave, street clocks and stadium clocks the numbers 11:11. Every time I have seen these numbers I was halted by my observation of such numbers and wondered what it might mean. After many years of this phenomena and many blogs and or reports and videos on the subject matter I have come to a different conclusion as others as to what it might mean.

I think the numbers are to bring our attention to the Month and Year, November, 2011 or 11-11. Why this is important would take much explaining, but I will offer you a brief explanation of why I think 11:11 refers specifically to November, 2011.

I believe this because many things will most assuredly happen in November relative to this Brown dwarf star and once again that activity will begin on or about October 18 when we begin to pass through the debris trail of the object passing us. While no certainty can be stated as to what may occur, I like others conclude that space debris, asteroids, comets etc could impact earth in a catastrophic manner. Meteor showers for hours with great devastation to areas affected and tsunamis from the ocean strikes could add to the disaster. Add in earthquakes, volcanoes and anyone can see that passing through the tail of the Brown dwarf star will be hit or miss depending on what and how much of the trail debris we experience along the way of its passing.

The reason November is also important to note is that any object the massive size of the Brown dwarf star will begin to gain increased speed and momentum as it departs our solar system. This means much in a scientific manner, but once again November holds the anniversary date of 11-22-11. The anniversary of the assassination of JFK on 11-22-63 just happens to be exact conjunction date that earth, the Sun, and the brown dwarf star align on 11-22-11. That alignment could be devastating.

With the increased mass and speed of the Brown dwarf star leaving our solar system, this is when maximum stress will be placed on earth and this is when many suspect a pole shift could occur. A pole shift would be the final insult to whatever calamities occur during its passing, so please understand that much will happen to earth before November 22, 2011 that I have barely discussed or mentioned.

Lastly, I would add that while 11-11-11 does indeed add up to the symbolic 33 Scottish Rite Degree number and could be a date used in some nefarious manner, but I for one look at 11-22-11 more closely because it adds up to 44 and we are in our 44th presidency with Obama who also represents a piece of the puzzle and mostly because it is the anniversary of the JFK assassination and a conjunction date at a most dangerous time of its passing through our solar system.

This posting barely begins to explain the many reasons for my conclusions, but it does offer a different perspective based on credible evidence to consider that we have an object of great mass that is coming our way. November appears to be the month for the final showdown and I for one hope we can live through it in order to be alive a year later when the Mayan calendar ends on 12-21-12 because much could and will happen before November arrives and that is why to me 11:11 stands for attention towards the month and year of an event that is going to affect all of humanity exactly 13 months before 12-21-12.

I sincerely hope my comments offer you and others a different perspective.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I am very thankful of your info that is added here. I would like to add that your notice to the power numbers is also a plus!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by popmedia33

could be both cause all the numbers you lists is power numbers

new topics

top topics

join