It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: Ready to react with 'great force' to stop missiles...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
google source

This may appear to be a Porter Stansberry style video and I am not condoning the advertsing, but you will see in the first couple of minutes that this is a Sunni-Shia war shaping up in the middle east.
Sunni-Shia Civil War

In my opinion the Sunni are far more civil than the Shia.

fixed source link
edit on 3/25/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This is like the Yellowstone/Mt Saint Helens of Political conflicts...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Analyze76

I wouldn't doubt it if the latest bomb that went off in jerusalem was a false flag by the israelis to justify attacking Palestine. Israel is the enemy of humanity.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

And what factual date do you have to provide that this could be a false flag operation. Why do you think Israel would be focused on attacking palestine, a very small state, when they are surrounded by hostile Arab states itching for the chance to take them out?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by fltcui

And what factual date do you have to provide that this could be a false flag operation. Why do you think Israel would be focused on attacking palestine, a very small state, when they are surrounded by hostile Arab states itching for the chance to take them out?

Because they're hell-bent on removing the Palestinians from their "promised land" because they are the "chosen ones". Palestine is more important to Israel than any other Arab nation in the region.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FermiFlux

I'm not defending Israel's actions, that's not my point. All I wanted to know was what factual date the poster had that would lead him to the conclusion that this could be a false flag attack. Just trying to gain knowledge here.

edit on 25-3-2011 by fltcui because: spelling error

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by fltcui

Israel has been known for its false flag attacks such as "The Lavon Affair" and the "Uss liberty". Nevermind the strange coincidences on 911.

Someone pointed this article out the other day. I thought it was interesting. Its just a drill remember.

A trainee spy for Israel's secret service agency Mossad was arrested by Tel Aviv police while taking part in a training operation, media reports say. The young trainee was spotted by a female passer-by as he planted a fake bomb under a vehicle in the city.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

That's the type of information I was expecting to see when the poster said he believed it was a false flag operation. Thank you for pointing this out to me.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

reply to post by mayabong

That's the type of information I was expecting to see when the poster said he believed it was a false flag operation. Thank you for pointing this out to me.

When I posted this I was hoping to see more talk of the geo political ramifications in the discussion.

Obviously you have two supremacist religions in that region. I personally don't care what they do to each other. I just care about my pocket book.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Analyze76

In my opinion the Sunni are far more civil than the Shia.

Your ignorance is far beyond what the human mind can comprehend.

there is no sunni shia problem, the problem is with the salafi extremists saudis who misinterpreted the quran and now have given them self the right to kill anyone who they deem a non believer. the sunnis are no better than the shia, and the shia are no better than the jews, and the jews are no better than the christians and so on.

your statement makes no sense, the shia of iran are more civil than the sunni of pakistan.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Yeah I really don't know. All I know is that the zionist would like to go from the nile to the euphrates. Not sure of the difference between the Sunni and Shia but it seems like whichever is the minority, has been ruling over the majority in many of these middle eastern countries. Seems like alot of craziness will be happening in the future. They are all religious nuts in my book. The jews and the arabs. Let them settle it themselves, keep my tax dollars out of it.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by fltcui

Israel has been known for its false flag attacks such as "The Lavon Affair" and the "Uss liberty". Nevermind the strange coincidences on 911.

Someone pointed this article out the other day. I thought it was interesting. Its just a drill remember.

A trainee spy for Israel's secret service agency Mossad was arrested by Tel Aviv police while taking part in a training operation, media reports say. The young trainee was spotted by a female passer-by as he planted a fake bomb under a vehicle in the city.

lol don't be telling Americans things like that. They're not supposed to know these things, Israel would never do such a thing to bully America into being a subservient ally.

Americans aren't supposed to know the real facts. They are supposed to believe that muslims are the enemy, and that Israeli's are the good guys.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

UN and Lebanese military patrols along the Israeli border have been stepped up following the discovery of eight rockets connected to timers that were just hours from firing into Israel on Thursday. Lebanese soldiers on a routine patrol discovered the Katyusha and Grad rockets after being alerted by a farmer who had found them armed and pointing.

www.dailystar.com.lb...

funny no one knows who is firing the rockets these days
considering the false flags are the forte of the bankers and anything they create
I doubt its the palistinians

of course while the world is looking at Japan and Libya where there reports that Israel sent thousands of MERCs to fight *with / for* Gadaffy...
this would explan why

edit
PS the radical muslima re in the emply of the US, Britian, and the Bankers...
(remember the who installed the shaw of iran, saddam ? no..of course not)

edit on 25-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous1973

I wouldn't doubt it if the latest bomb that went off in jerusalem was a false flag by the israelis to justify attacking Palestine. Israel is the enemy of humanity.

I don't know. I don't think the bombing was a false-flag as much as the Itamar slaying was. I talked to my friend the day after and she was sobbing, and the country in general was reacting the same way the US did after 911. Pure blood lust.

Personally I found the murders uncharacteristic of Hamas or Fatah, but perhaps I'm wrong. Regardless they were blamed automatically and vehemently. Not to mention BB and Barak pushed hard for the settlements after that. Awfully convenient timing having all of this happen during the Japanese EQ with nothing but local news.

YNET

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

George Washington "No Entangling Foreign Alliances"

American doctrine has been, and always will be in OUR interest. World peace is our interest even if it comes by force.

Even in the worst economic crisis in 100 years.................if you find a niche, you can become a millionaire in America. If you CHOOSE to live your life working for others and those others have to cut back you only have yourself to blame.

Look around you...........people are buying things everywhere everyday. Why don't you make one of those products?

As far as the poster correcting me on the Sunni Shia situation...........................I dont give a s&^% who is what.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

It's simple:

Hamas, Hezbollah, Fatah?, Muslim Brotherhood, Iran, Syria: These guys want Israel taken out and from my knowledge support the PA more than any other gov't in the region. This is an assumption, btw, on my part. I'm looking for confirmation to prove my idea.

Does anyone know the religious make up for the majority of Palestinians? Is it Shia or Sunni. My thought was Shia, but I can't find it yet. Am I wrong?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

UN and Lebanese military patrols along the Israeli border have been stepped up following the discovery of eight rockets connected to timers that were just hours from firing into Israel on Thursday. Lebanese soldiers on a routine patrol discovered the Katyusha and Grad rockets after being alerted by a farmer who had found them armed and pointing.

www.dailystar.com.lb...

funny no one knows who is firing the rockets these days
considering the false flags are the forte of the bankers and anything they create
I doubt its the palistinians

of course while the world is looking at Japan and Libya where there reports that Israel sent thousands of MERCs to fight *with / for* Gadaffy...
this would explan why

edit
PS the radical muslima re in the emply of the US, Britian, and the Bankers...
(remember the who installed the shaw of iran, saddam ? no..of course not)

edit on 25-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Do you know the religious/ethnic makeup of those mercs from Chad sent into Libya?

Here's an interesting article in hebrew regarding that, but it doesn't list demographics.
www.news-israel.net...

top topics

join