It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana prosecutor told Wisconsin governor to stage 'false flag' operation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
and the best of all this is! imagine if our superiors had their way nad shut down ATS. wede never know the wool sack being pulled over our heads. you can only find this on ATS

Well, it's also in the New York Times, but nobody reads that rag.

Google News

Edit: And it was sufficiently buried in a news brief. Most people wouldn't have seen it.
edit on 25-3-2011 by OhioPariah because: See the edit!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
We give self-centered ego maniacs high paying jobs and then expect them to leave?
They have the golden goose and aren't going to give it back nor will they give up the eggs (even though they belong to us)
In the old days this was called "theft".
Today it's called "spin"
We left the barn door open and now the animals run the farm.
It certainly explains the manure everywhere.
I wish I had some answers but I'm afraid they're all illegal.
When we all go bust they won't have their extravagant salaries anymore.
Precisely why the farmer doesn't milk his cows 5 times a day.

This article doesn't surprise me in the slightest, this is business as usual for our career politicians who think the end justifies any means and that they know better than the rest of us how things should be done.

You are wearing out my applause button Proto.

You have a true gift for insightful analysis.
Cheers,
~Asktheanimals

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by OhioPariah

I do, I do, but it sucks that they are going to start limiting the free articles you can read each month to 20 unless you buy an electronic subscription which cost the same as if you were getting home delivery in New York.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

You know the difficult moment arrives like once did in Nazi Germany where what truly is moral becomes illegal.

Does a person follow some real code of morallity to a better state individually and collectively, or do they follow the laws and edicts of the state down a dark path of utter ruin.

This is the million dollar question that looms larger and larger for many people these days.

Great post!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Here in Florida a scandal a couple years ago about cell phone text messages from Lobbyists to State Politicians even while on the floor voting on crucial issues to the lobbyists came to light and text messages are even harder to track and preserve than emails.

I guess the "Open Records Act" has become just a suggestion to be followed when convenient. Lobbyists and text messaging has some frighting implications. Maybe this particular story will bring more public interest into these types of communications e-mails..etc. Maybe people should get organized and constantly harass the representatives in their states to fork over communications periodically. Then weed out the suspicious politicians.
edit on 3/25/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Burner phones are what's frightening, nothing stops politicians and lobbyists from doing the same thing many criminals do.

Buy a cheap disposable phone, with prepaid airtime, over the counter, anonymously with cash.

Throw it away after a few uses.

The virtual trail is virtually gone.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

It's really easy to set up a cellphone under a phony name and address, I used to have a cell phone set up like that. You buy a simon giftcard(it's a prepaid visa), create an account there with a false name and address, and tie the card to that name and address. It works the same as a regular credit card until the money runs out, and no one can tell the difference.
edit on Fri, 25 Mar 2011 10:09:13 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
funny how they are at the point where they can creat their own loop holes
thats a bad sign

well they have made a mistake
their minion aren't so high up the ladder that the way things are isn't going to mess them up too...
the PTB hate their minions more then those that stand up to them.

did I mention that Piers Corbin says
the ICE age will start in 2015...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Well that speaks to arrogance vs. intelligence. I am a low level management analyst and random strange affair haver, and I know much better than to put anything in email, voicemail, or text message form. It amazes me that these idiots like Favre and Tiger and Politicians still put evidence against themselves out in electronic media that never ever goes away! It speaks to the fact that their arrogance has far outgrown their intelligence!

Drug dealers, mobsters, and cheating husbands know better, so why don't these guys at the tops of their games?

I used to tell my employees that the random drug testing was an intelligence test. I don't care what they do when they are off duty, but if they can't figure out a way to pass a drug test with 2 days notice, then they can't work there!

I still can't believe this guy put this in an email.
His punishment should be getting beat to death with all the bundled newspaper articles of Tiger Woods and Brett Favre experiences about modern electronic communication!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

It's crazy but one thing about the criminally minded is the longer they operate with out detection the more they tend to believe they haven't been caught because of their intelligence and operation methods.

The truth is it's almost always because no one is looking.

As time goes on they get more sloppy and more arrogant and operate increasingly in a vacuum where they tell themselves they are so clever they can get away with anything.

When that criminal happens to be part of the legal system and imagines they are above the law, that stupidity gets even worse.

This man has definately failed the Powers that Be test!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I have to seriously wonder at the source of this information.

Do I doubt it is true?

Only due to the source.

Is it possible?

Sure.

False-Flag Operations are something I understand completely in how Government pulls them off.

They are kin to the Puppet Dictator something else I disagree with wholeheartedly.

If it is true it is horrendous indeed.

If it is true it is tantamount to treason and the prosecutor should be jailed for life.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I agree that penalties should be very harsh for those who abuse the public trust.

I think most of us know false flag style manipulations are being carried out all the time around us.

That people are becoming more aware of them, is probably a good thing.

Thanks for joining in my friend.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Here is a CNN source for you. It is true.

Source
edit on 25-3-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Source

It's funny in a way, that many really don't want confirmation of their worst fears about the government and what's going on in the world.

Even though the often suspect it, even though they often come to places like ATS to try to learn more and get confirmation.

It's like we know, but don't want to know, and are often more interested in finding something to tell us we are wrong than that we are right.

Life's a funny old dog.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I agree that penalties should be very harsh for those who abuse the public trust.

I think most of us know false flag style manipulations are being carried out all the time around us.

That people are becoming more aware of them, is probably a good thing.

Thanks for joining in my friend.

If society only knew of the atrocities carried out in our names.

This is why I am grateful to parents who taught me to know what Government does in my name.

At all times and at all levels.

If only those people carrying out False-Flag Operations, or putting Puppet Dictators into power were caught, not to mention the other horrendous actions, but alas this is seen and or manufactured through documentation as "training exercises".

Or those Government officials silence the wrong individuals because someone is rocking the boat.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Source

Thank you for the C.N.N. source but that only tells part of the story.

Not enough to make a real evidenced opinion of it being actual fact.

I am not stating anything derogatory towards you.

There is however much more vetting to be done to confirm its authenticity.

I do my own vetting and I am not convinced yet.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Do you mean that you think he resigned for some other reason, and that TPTB connected it to the Wisconsin governor for some other purpose? Perhaps sacrificing this AG, to prop up the governor and show what an upstanding character he is? Maybe looking at a 2012 run?

I have a hard time believing the situation would be that deep and complicated, but who knows. I hope you have some luck in your own processes!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Do you mean that you think he resigned for some other reason, and that TPTB connected it to the Wisconsin governor for some other purpose? Perhaps sacrificing this AG, to prop up the governor and show what an upstanding character he is? Maybe looking at a 2012 run?

I have a hard time believing the situation would be that deep and complicated, but who knows. I hope you have some luck in your own processes!

No, I think he got fired for his idiotic statements, however the C.N.N. source is not enough.

To jump from "use live ammo" to "False-Flag Operation" is too far a leap of faith.

A False-Flag Operation takes much more considerable time and resources.

Are You "Right-Wing Fringe", or "Left-Wing Fringe" and How Will They Push You?

Trust me.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53233b391cca.gif[/atsimg]

A good example of how a False-Flag Operation is pulled off is Arlington Road.

Arlington Road Trailer

The character Michael Faraday is a parallel to the original Michael Faraday (inventor, Faraday Cage).

The fictional character is placed within an Intelligence Faraday Cage of sorts through tracking.

And through this he is manipulated, urged, and ushered into pulling it all off.

Of course this is a Hollywood version.

I assure you the real deal is much more complicated, twisted, and sick.

edit on 3/25/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Well I think where the words false flag are coming into play is through the actual prosecutors use of the words and explanation of the concepts in the email.

Futher while it's true that this disclosure is part of some grander orchestration of events and posturing, then that too would be a 'false act' used to manipulate an outcome.

So I think either way you cut it there is something rotten in Denmark in regards to this story.

Either way, whether this is all there is to the conspiracy or there is more, its still an attempt to manipulate through deception.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Let me point out that the "use live ammo" guy is a different person entirely. Same governmental department, though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join