It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simon Rozendaal thumb Elsevier eat radioactive banana (google translate)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Simon Rozendaal thumb Elsevier eat radioactive banana

www.elsevier.nl

Simon Rozendaal, science editor for Elsevier, annoyed already broken two weeks at the "stupid and hysterical chatter" about the radiation released from the damaged nuclear power plant in Fukushima Japan.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 25-3-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The Dutch version of Ann Coulter.??

Hey is eating a radioactive banana, to show radiation is good for you.
I don't know what is going on any more, in this world. I have a feeling this is indoctrination in plain sight. Dangerous to show people this.
At least he eats radiation, and says in prickles a bit. I am actually a bit angry about this all.

www.elsevier.nl
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

This is no joke, its real.

The words you hear is 'lekker' meaning delicious

This is not the original video
they extended the chewing part. I am searching for the original now

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This dutch guy is what we commonly call in Australia, a useless wanker!

IRM

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
He is trying to make the point that we are constantly exposed to radiation, and our bodies have evolved to cope with it. The increased background radiation in Japan, though much higher than usual, is not deadly enough to justify the hysteria. Eating a banana from Fukushima isn't going to kill him.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Apparently this version of the 'talking head' is among those who are undertaking the march to vilify anyone who speaks in a negative way about the end result of the energy cartel's latest fiasco.

I wish no harm on this corporate tool.... I think he is risking harm to himself though, and other other circumstances I might wonder if this doesn't fall under the blanket of self-destructive behavior.

He's going to have a hard time coming if he should sicken and then seek to blame anyone other than himself.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Apparently this version of the 'talking head' is among those who are undertaking the march to vilify anyone who speaks in a negative way about the end result of the energy cartel's latest fiasco.

I wish no harm on this corporate tool.... I think he is risking harm to himself though, and other other circumstances I might wonder if this doesn't fall under the blanket of self-destructive behavior.

He's going to have a hard time coming if he should sicken and then seek to blame anyone other than himself.

He's not going to sicken and die; that's his point. There is no question that the increased radiation leaking from the damaged plants will pose grave long term public health problems. At the moment, however, Japan is facing much more pressing issues. It has a very dense population and panic can only compound the problems. They cannot simply evacuate the island and the population needs to eat. It's bad enough that the plant workers may have received genuinely dangerous doses, possibly of hard radiation if the containment structure sustained more damage than the authorities admit. Japan does not need hysteria and food riots at the moment, and its economy was bad enough before that it really cannot sustain the destruction of its agricultural export market.

top topics

join