It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the israel/ is rah ELITES all religious guide books were from them from the ancient babylonian text.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by aqlpskwo

You don't have to be religious to have basic common sense.

Even you live by almost all the commandments or I'm chatting with somebody from inside a prison or a complete idiot? The 10 Commandments is the basis of our intire judicial system. It may not be perfect but it's the best we have right now.

Common sense....now thats something lacking out in the real world.

This third eye....It's a learned process over many many years of full time learning and few men can master it.

The illuminati are about dollars and cents for vast profit, power and tyranny; they will never gain the wisdom of afew good men. They will go down in the history books with barely even a mention; and 100 years from now they will all be forgotten. You know the saying: even gold comes from dust!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

...I honestly have no idea where I would begin... and usually I have a pretty good idea.

I think you have a lot knowledge in your head, but I think your looking too hard at everything.

You say all these religions are based for control... though many documents if anything can breed chaos and anarchy.

For example...
I suggest you read the Tao Te Ching.

This book will help you get by in life.
No messiah, no crazy goddess', no great idol.
The truth of it really, is that there is a flow to everything, you just have to learn when to swim with it and to swim against.

I don't the natives were sabotaged by the elites either.
The way they lived makes a lot more sense then throwing male babies of cliffs and female circumcision.(Though I do understand they had some intense initiations. Some including these psychedelic drugs you say are targeted.)

When it comes to these Semitic religions and their conflicts, I say follow the rules of your book.
If there is a prophecy where god says that all the nations will come against one nation...
THEN PROVE YOUR GOD WRONG.
LEAVE THE LAND TO THOSE PEOPLE AND SHOW GOD HOW GRACIOUS AND GOOD YOUR SOULS ARE.
So when J.C arrives all ready to fight the last war against the anti christ, he will see no one wants to fight a war, and by his logic, we avoided some serious sin.

But I'm more of a guy who just digs balance.
Balance...
Balance...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

to break it down further....

dissect the word "ELITES" ... it comes from EL ... meaning GOD ... "EL -ITES" .. those of GOD....

I have a speculation that there are a new breed of EL-ITES growing within the bodies of annointed ones.. and by this I mean biologically and spiritually apt to receive the "holy ghost" (kundalini / shakenah / sumbrau) ... more aptly than others...

thus their bodies and minds are undergoing a tremendous change that is almost indescribable...

slowly changing under the surface....

the "elites" you have come to know and identify...

may or mayNOT be of these true "elites" ...

these elites I speak of will develop abilities to interact with their reality on a scale you could only compare to superheroes in comic books or divine personalities in religious texts...

the change is coming....

SOON.

it's on our doorstep.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

You don't have to be religious to have basic common sense.

Even you live by almost all the commandments or I'm chatting with somebody from inside a prison or a complete idiot? The 10 Commandments is the basis of our intire judicial system. It may not be perfect but it's the best we have right now.

Common sense....now thats something lacking out in the real world.

This third eye....It's a learned process over many many years of full time learning and few men can master it.

The illuminati are about dollars and cents for vast profit, power and tyranny; they will never gain the wisdom of afew good men. They will go down in the history books with barely even a mention; and 100 years from now they will all be forgotten. You know the saying: even gold comes from dust!

you do not understand what im trying to point out..then you completely circled around to get to your point while dismissing everything i said. in prison or a complete idiot? what a pathetic ASSumption even as a joke. i am asking you are you a religious bel i eve r? because if you are obviously you were offended. which explains your biased point of view. and i will proceed no further. is common sense MORALITY? everyone has it but nothing is ever quiet wrong inside a persons head because everyone JUSTIFIES everything they do wrong or right inside their brains nonetheless regret. which is why the elites probably think its a good thing for population reduction program and they will justify it. the slaves/sheeple(sheep+people) they think are useful idiots and expendable.

like soldiers that will kill and die for their country SOL (sun in latin) DIE R. to die for the sun. A sac rah fice. which is why we can see the OBELISK (bull/baal penis) in Washington where countless dead soldiers lay. in honor of their god. ten commandment is for stupid defenseless people who will not fight for their right while getting raped in the process by the government.

the ILLUMINATTI of course are behind everything that is to contain the population. it involves not only money to do that they also have to fool you into stupid bull $$hit and will corrupt the slaves MORALITY/ ENVIRONMENT/CULTURE ect. you dissmiss the fact that some rappers work for them YOU said they will laugh at me for that claim. have you done any research? LOZZZZ. they have ruined the black peoples image. genetics are keys. they will not go down this is why they keep the bloodlines even to this day. unless most of us can defend ourselves/our family.

coc aine is funded filth

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

dissect the word "ELITES" ... it comes from EL ... meaning GOD ... "EL -ITES" .. those of GOD....

I have a speculation that there are a new breed of EL-ITES growing within the bodies of annointed ones.. and by this I mean biologically and spiritually apt to receive the "holy ghost" (kundalini / shakenah / sumbrau) ... more aptly than others...

thus their bodies and minds are undergoing a tremendous change that is almost indescribable...

these elites I speak of will develop abilities to interact with their reality on a scale you could only compare to superheroes in comic books or divine personalities in religious texts...

the change is coming....

SOON.

it's on our doorstep.

EL is saturn/chronus. the god of time. ever notice the HALO around jesus head? it is the RING OF SATURN.
once you see these pattern and symbols it will be a lot easier to understand.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tribaltrip

...I honestly have no idea where I would begin... and usually I have a pretty good idea.

I think you have a lot knowledge in your head, but I think your looking too hard at everything.

You say all these religions are based for control... though many documents if anything can breed chaos and anarchy.

For example...
I suggest you read the Tao Te Ching.

This book will help you get by in life.
No messiah, no crazy goddess', no great idol.
The truth of it really, is that there is a flow to everything, you just have to learn when to swim with it and to swim against.

I don't the natives were sabotaged by the elites either.
The way they lived makes a lot more sense then throwing male babies of cliffs and female circumcision.(Though I do understand they had some intense initiations. Some including these psychedelic drugs you say are targeted.)

When it comes to these Semitic religions and their conflicts, I say follow the rules of your book.
If there is a prophecy where god says that all the nations will come against one nation...
THEN PROVE YOUR GOD WRONG.
LEAVE THE LAND TO THOSE PEOPLE AND SHOW GOD HOW GRACIOUS AND GOOD YOUR SOULS ARE.
So when J.C arrives all ready to fight the last war against the anti christ, he will see no one wants to fight a war, and by his logic, we avoided some serious sin.

But I'm more of a guy who just digs balance.
Balance...
Balance...

most of that is a waste of time. follow no book. get the useful information then proceed to another. like i said the bible based on the ancient babylonian text were guides for them for complete control. RE ligion is to recycle a bunch of beliefs. Buddhism is not so bad a lot of good sutff can be learned BUT it teaches content. like to be content with your miserable life. there is no logic involved. like TECH NO LOGIC.. technology requires little logic how a piece is built to the consumer.

balance is a good thing! especially in learning the secret knowledge. you cannot focus on just one knowledge or there will be an abnormality brain damage...bad trips and delusions of grandeur and so on.

and as i have been learning...i dont think there is a BIG new world order..it is a process. it has begun a long time ago. but i could be wrong of course.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by aqlpskwo

the change is coming....

SOON.

it's on our doorstep.

EL is saturn/chronus. the god of time. ever notice the HALO around jesus head? it is the RING OF SATURN.

nnno.

EL comes from "ELOHIM" ..which is plural for ELOHA....which means GOD in hebrew.

from - en.wikipedia.org...

This article is about the Hebrew word. For other uses, see Elohim (disambiguation).
"And Elohim created Adam" by William Blake

Elohim (אֱלהִים) is a plural formation of eloah, the latter being an expanded form of the Northwest Semitic noun il (אֱל, ʾēl [1]). It is usually translated as "God" in the Hebrew Bible, referring with singular verbs both to the one God of Israel, and also in a few examples to other singular pagan deities. With plural verbs the word is also used as a true plural with the meaning "gods".[2]

The singular forms eloah (אלוה) and el (אֱל) are used as proper names or as generics, in which case they are interchangeable with elohim

MICHAEL is MICHA-EL which is "one like god"

EL doesn't equal the rings of Saturn nor does a halo equal the rings of Saturn ad no it's not "easier to understand" once I swallow your summations.

halos.. represent the electromagnetic field of the brain when the pineal gland has activated the full potential of the brain an cerebral-spinal fluid filled ventricles... saints and saviors from all religions bear halos .. Buddha.. Krishna.. Muhammad.. Christ.. Moses.. etc..

they're not wearing saturn on their head... doing so would not provide any more or less insight towards divinity.

I call BS on your idea.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by aqlpskwo

the change is coming....

SOON.

it's on our doorstep.

nnno.

EL comes from "ELOHIM" ..which is plural for ELOHA....which means GOD in hebrew.

from - en.wikipedia.org...

This article is about the Hebrew word. For other uses, see Elohim (disambiguation).
"And Elohim created Adam" by William Blake

Elohim (אֱלהִים) is a plural formation of eloah, the latter being an expanded form of the Northwest Semitic noun il (אֱל, ʾēl [1]). It is usually translated as "God" in the Hebrew Bible, referring with singular verbs both to the one God of Israel, and also in a few examples to other singular pagan deities. With plural verbs the word is also used as a true plural with the meaning "gods".[2]

The singular forms eloah (אלוה) and el (אֱל) are used as proper names or as generics, in which case they are interchangeable with elohim

MICHAEL is MICHA-EL which is "one like god"

EL doesn't equal the rings of Saturn nor does a halo equal the rings of Saturn ad no it's not "easier to understand" once I swallow your summations.

halos.. represent the electromagnetic field of the brain when the pineal gland has activated the full potential of the brain an cerebral-spinal fluid filled ventricles... saints and saviors from all religions bear halos .. Buddha.. Krishna.. Muhammad.. Christ.. Moses.. etc..

they're not wearing saturn on their head... doing so would not provide any more or less insight towards divinity.

I call BS on your idea.

"SATURN EL" . GOD. THEIR GOD. the god of time.all the same which is why death carries a sickEL like the nike symbol like a swoosh of the ring.it was portrayed when death is there means your time is up. you dont take symbols as a material meaning which is why it is a SYMBOL it represents the root of its meaning.

PLUS what i am pointing out here douche bag is the plagiarism of the holy (HOLE) bi (2) ble (BULL) from the ancient Egyptian gods. sun worship being taught into Christians tricking them into believing a supreme one and only god. Saturn has been around cultures too and in music..here is a record label named EL SATURN.and notice "albums produced by the label include works by SUN RA." heres the link: en.wikipedia.org...

your middle(EL) finger is called the finger of Saturn. it means a F you curse or sex (how life is formed) hence you say i wanna f you. or i will f you up....which it what the story of creation is about sex GENESIS ...THE GENE OF ISIS. all of these gods are related and the same because they came from the same ROOT. THE true elites are the ones who have successfully opened their third eye which is the eye symbol on top of the pyramid(this is what their ancestors have practiced.) and they are not to be seen in public but years ago they were worshiped as an embodiment because it is said they can astral project into a different dimension inside the pyramid.

btw your post when i replied concerning saturn el was ridiculous and you have the balls to insult me boy.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

You don't offend me in any shape or form. This is the internet after all.

I'm not a big fan of rapper music; like other mussos, it's an expression of the individual, each to their own I say.

The Illuminati are NOT elitists; the real elitists are in fact few men in places you would never had looked but they are there....they are among the simple common man and they have'nt realised their fate nor destiny as yet.

I'm wide awake, so are my children. We are well aware of whats going on. See, most people think everything is ok, it's not so bad and do nothing. Until the majority wake up, things will continue to go from bad to worse and unfortunately they have to loose everything they own; their homes, their jobs, no food on the table until they wake up, and THATS when they become desperate and desperate people do desperate things. This is when we see mankind at their best and their worst and thats when we separate the good from the bad.

The blame game is not with the Illuminati or globalists; the common man allowed them to become the tyrants they are. We are all responsible for our own actions; we handed them up our money, power and control on a gold platter; we signed on the dotted line, so until we cut their life line off them.....we're skrewed, and we only have ourselves to blame.

I'm sick and tired of the Illuminati and the banks taking all the blame. They are only partially to blame but the responsibility lays with us. I never signed a mortgage agreement I knew I could'nt afford, I never took out credit from a bank I knew I would struggle making those monthly payments. I live well within my own means and if I can't afford to buy that car, plasma TV or that sweater I like in the shop window, I SAVE up for it. If I own a credit card mounting in debt, I CUT it up. I don't splurge on my groceries, I stick to a weekly menu that consists of only 3 straight meals a day. If I can't afford petrol, I take public transport. I can't afford public transport, I walk. I can't afford rising costs of my electrical bill? I go off the grid. I learn to budget. At the end of the day, I never allow the banks to con me and I never vote a liar in to parliament.....if I believe they are all liars, I just vote for the smallest independant party knowing they won't get in anyhow but at least thats one vote less for the two larger prefered parties.

It's got nothing to do whether I'm religious or not, it has nothing to do with what religious group I may or may not belong. At the end of the day, it all comes down to common sense....and like I said, it seems lacking alot more today than it did 30 or 40 years ago.

By saying that.....thats not to say I don't know how to scream from the highest mountain top; I've lived through some of the greatest revolutions of the 1960s and 1970s. I know how to roll my sleeves up and fight for what I believe in.

The greatest injustice happening right now is the ignorance among the military; they keep coming home in body bags.....and for what? Not to protect our nations but for the globalists. You know, it's like what Gerald Celente says....when a foreign terrorist group does something inside your nation, don't blame them, blame the very politicians you elected in to power who are murdering these foreign people every moment of every day because we want their oil. Do we really need their oil? Our Govts dressed our men and women in military uniform and turned them in to murderers. They dressed up our police and turned them in to Big Brother and debt collectors. They put uniforms on TSA agents to humiliate us. Do you really think terrorists are going to turn passenger airlines in to suicide death traps again? The TSA have'nt caught anyone yet getting past security yet weapons HAVE got past TSA on numerous occations. What does that tell you?

The Illuminati reallt don't give a crap for religion of any kind. They are only about $$$, power and control but again.....they are NOT elitists. In fact, I don't even find them intellectual enough to hold an intelligent conversation longer than 5 minutes.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

You don't offend me in any shape or form. This is the internet after all.

I'm not a big fan of rapper music; like other mussos, it's an expression of the individual, each to their own I say.

The Illuminati are NOT elitists; the real elitists are in fact few men in places you would never had looked but they are there....they are among the simple common man and they have'nt realised their fate nor destiny as yet.

I'm wide awake, so are my children. We are well aware of whats going on. See, most people think everything is ok, it's not so bad and do nothing. Until the majority wake up, things will continue to go from bad to worse and unfortunately they have to loose everything they own; their homes, their jobs, no food on the table until they wake up, and THATS when they become desperate and desperate people do desperate things. This is when we see mankind at their best and their worst and thats when we separate the good from the bad.

The blame game is not with the Illuminati or globalists; the common man allowed them to become the tyrants they are. We are all responsible for our own actions; we handed them up our money, power and control on a gold platter; we signed on the dotted line, so until we cut their life line off them.....we're skrewed, and we only have ourselves to blame.

I'm sick and tired of the Illuminati and the banks taking all the blame. They are only partially to blame but the responsibility lays with us. I never signed a mortgage agreement I knew I could'nt afford, I never took out credit from a bank I knew I would struggle making those monthly payments. I live well within my own means and if I can't afford to buy that car, plasma TV or that sweater I like in the shop window, I SAVE up for it. If I own a credit card mounting in debt, I CUT it up. I don't splurge on my groceries, I stick to a weekly menu that consists of only 3 straight meals a day. If I can't afford petrol, I take public transport. I can't afford public transport, I walk. I can't afford rising costs of my electrical bill? I go off the grid. I learn to budget. At the end of the day, I never allow the banks to con me and I never vote a liar in to parliament.....if I believe they are all liars, I just vote for the smallest independant party knowing they won't get in anyhow but at least thats one vote less for the two larger prefered parties.

It's got nothing to do whether I'm religious or not, it has nothing to do with what religious group I may or may not belong. At the end of the day, it all comes down to common sense....and like I said, it seems lacking alot more today than it did 30 or 40 years ago.

By saying that.....thats not to say I don't know how to scream from the highest mountain top; I've lived through some of the greatest revolutions of the 1960s and 1970s. I know how to roll my sleeves up and fight for what I believe in.

The greatest injustice happening right now is the ignorance among the military; they keep coming home in body bags.....and for what? Not to protect our nations but for the globalists. You know, it's like what Gerald Celente says....when a foreign terrorist group does something inside your nation, don't blame them, blame the very politicians you elected in to power who are murdering these foreign people every moment of every day because we want their oil. Do we really need their oil? Our Govts dressed our men and women in military uniform and turned them in to murderers. They dressed up our police and turned them in to Big Brother and debt collectors. They put uniforms on TSA agents to humiliate us. Do you really think terrorists are going to turn passenger airlines in to suicide death traps again? The TSA have'nt caught anyone yet getting past security yet weapons HAVE got past TSA on numerous occations. What does that tell you?

The Illuminati reallt don't give a crap for religion of any kind. They are only about $$$, power and control but again.....they are NOT elitists. In fact, I don't even find them intellectual enough to hold an intelligent conversation longer than 5 minutes.

i didnt mean to offend you.i do agree with you on some parts thank god (not the sun god). the real deal is to step out of the program..and i don't mean that by quitting your job or whatever. know what you stand for. i have a family myself and it pisses me off that educational systems are taking part of the big BS. it is right on our faces! again i got delved into specifics i am tired of telling people. they discredit everything.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The best education you can ever offer your child is the one you give them at home.

Although I'm seeing my kids off to university, I quietly tell myself are there going to be any jobs for them where they can use their phd's by the time they finish? I can only hope.

You watch what the American Govt does next......it will be exactly what the UK's PM Cameron came up with.....Obama will make it too expensive and out of reach for any student except those from wealthy homes. To put it balantly, the next generation rising up through the ranks are far more educated than the powers to be and thats a threat to the globalists' ideals.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

though i would like to add..the Illuminati gives a CRAP about religion, culture down to what we eat and the air we breathe and just about everything to contain the sheeple. all kinds of religion belongs to them. how much money is involved in these free masonic churches..MILLIONS esp the roman catholic.. they are occultist. of course not all of them are. only those within the bloodlines..the rothschild, collins, kennedy ect. some of their children even went through torture and mind control to prepare the opening of the third eye and some have failed. Israel the children of god the illuminati

soldier. SOL(sun) DIE r. in honor of their great architect. satan.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Here's ISRAEL........

the most innovative nation in the whole world......no Arab nation nor all of them put together can match such a tiny little nation like Israel:

youtu.be...

But this is what the Arab nations of Islam offers: How to beat your wife........

youtu.be...

Radical Islam:

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

edit on 10-4-2011 by bluemirage5 because: addition

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

those who have preserved their bloodlines have moved out of africa particularly egypt since the supposed great flood. and have spread around the world mainly the COUNTRIES OF THE FIRST WORLD. and that is why they call it the 1st world. get it?

over here the list of first world countries (notice JAPAN and israel):

www.nationsonline.org...

what happned to japan. LOL!!

notice the Top 10: First World Countries in terms of their Gross National Income

Western Europe,northern europe.... LOL!

notice the bloodline from the 1st world countries. no coincidence folks.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Yep.

This whole topic gets a
from me every time it come up.

Nothing more than a thinly veiled attack on Jews and Christians, with the obligatory mention of Buhdism and Hinduism thrown in so the OP can say that they mentioned other religions besides the two they are trying to discredit.

Seen the same song and play almost every week since I started lurking ATS about ten years ago.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Yep.

This whole topic gets a
from me every time it come up.

Nothing more than a thinly veiled attack on Jews and Christians, with the obligatory mention of Buhdism and Hinduism thrown in so the OP can say that they mentioned other religions besides the two they are trying to discredit.

Seen the same song and play almost every week since I started lurking ATS about ten years ago.

this is the problem with people like you these days....you see a user with stars and your perception changes everything about the poster. why dont you take your time to read instead of reacting like a sheeple. have you seen my post on 1st world countries in this thread? i bet you haven't. you scroll down to see the stars instead of reading pfffff !!!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Reply to post by aqlpskwo

I don't give a flying flip about stars. If you did not realize, I replied from my phone on ATS mobile. Can't see stars there.

I did read the whole thread, and the OP is full of it, as the person I replied to showed quite well.

I am a sheeple because I don't buy into illogical, thinly veiled attacks.

Edit: I jumped on my computer just to see wtf you are talking about. I think I get it now. I was not attacking the person I replied to. I was agreeing with him that your topic is pure bunk. I see how it could have confused someone though. Apologies, but I think you are just upset that he has more stars than you . . .

edit on 4/11/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by aqlpskwo

I don't give a flying flip about stars. If you did not realize, I replied from my phone on ATS mobile. Can't see stars there.

I did read the whole thread, and the OP is full of it, as the person I replied to showed quite well.

I am a sheeple because I don't buy into illogical, thinly veiled attacks.

Edit: I jumped on my computer just to see wtf you are talking about. I think I get it now. I was not attacking the person I replied to. I was agreeing with him that your topic is pure bunk. I see how it could have confused someone though. Apologies, but I think you are just upset that he has more stars than you . . .

edit on 4/11/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

what topic??? ive given a lot. and im not upset because of that if you wanna delve the origin of the word ISRAEL.. i know a guy who has explained it regarding the waking fox's post. i will direct you here:

truthiracy.blogspot.com...

scroll down to the ben stanhope part. it shows you a long and brief EXPLANATION of the origin of the WORD.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join