It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the israel/ is rah ELITES all religious guide books were from them from the ancient babylonian text.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
religious believers have been double crossed!! and if you're not religious and think the bible is worthless crap should take a closer look. there's is a hidden knowledge that the "ELITES" doesn't want any out of the bloodline to know and forbids you to. the story behind the forbidden fruit is the kabbalah and why it is called the tree of life. this is why the god in the bible does not want you to consume the fruit of it. this is because practicing kabbalah magic unlocks a big part of your brain potential. the human brain is a lot powerful than we are led to believe. this is why the government made psychedelic drugs illegal (and im not talking about heroin or meth here) and made their own drugs to keep a person looking for solution even MORE passive and stupid!

if a person is "depressed" from the state he is from various reasons. thinking for a solution is the logical/better way others turn to vices like ALCOHOL or some BS depressant to cope up with. IF weed was legal this would have been a LOT different! see the government knows they will make tons of money off of selling the herb. why is it still illegal? the same reasons Egyptian gods needed thousands of slaves to further their cause.

so psychedelic drugs is a threat to them because it helps in OPENING your third EYE which if done right alters your perception but as a package the FRUIT of it can make you 10xsmarter

this is the ILLUMINATI secret folks. the all seeing eye is their GODS eye where the hidden knowledge comes from it is the third eye. there is inside you too and they do not want you to know about it. they wand you to be as dumb as possible they do not want you to think for yourself.

in music notice how many rappers are used by them? LOLZ! no matter how much they serve the elite they will never be part of it they are still working for them. they are not blood related.

how was the pyramid built? these rulers who are obviously enlightened by this hidden knowledge are smarter but they need dumb slaves (sheeple) to work for them. they kept this knowledge from the people because it favors them. now look at what is happening TODAY? its the exact same thing.

christian, islam, buddism, judaism all of these religion came from the ancient knowledge of the elites. its a tool. it doesn't matter they all worship the the same Egyptian gods and the god of time Saturn. hence christians say AMEN refers to as amen-rah the sun god. go to church on SUNday. i was brought up as a christian and i know the teachings well from the bible but ive seen the flaw a long time ago and went out...if you think the stories of the bible is all crap. it is not!!! its a riddle and a tool used by the elites to create religion and control the mass and by god they have been successful have they!!

this is why the first testament told of a ruthless vengeful and a hateful God. then the new testament suddenly a loving forgiving god. and that is to FOOL the people while telling the truth at the same time but only in riddles. the Israelite pure bloodline are the "true" people of god all began in ISRAEL as its says in the bible. israel lite lite as illuminate hence illuminati. in the bible refers to them as his children and the truth about the elites/israelites as we know today are all related the 13 bloodline they are the wealthiest powerful people that controls the world. this is why bible predictions have been coming true not because of some spiritual force that told prophecy's. it was all planned from the get go.

they knew about this long time ago. they already have an escape and a back up plan.either on this planet or not.

atheist dont know any better and its hilarious how they think they are a lot smarter than christians. while i dont think the world will end on 2012 but maybe 2013 i believe a lot will die to contain the population because its all about control. while revelations in the bible are not done yet everything that is written will happen because that was the plan all along by their so called "god" and so far it all seems to be working.

if you are religious you have been double/tripple/ect crossed for so many times. think for yourself!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Interesting theory. Isis Ra Elites you say ? Possible. As it is possible that knowledge would be better preserved by the faithful on a long term basis.

Behind the words of many religious books, there is hidden the useful principles.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The recordings Tablet translations

example of load of readings

Original Transcript English Translation

1 ana kurnugi qaqqari l[ā târi]

2 ištar mārat sîn uzunša [iškun]

To the netherworld, land of n[o return],

Ištar, daughter of Sîn, [set] her mind.

3 iškun-ma mārat sîn uzu[nša]

4 ana bīti eṭê šubat ir[kalla]

5 ana bīti ša ēribūšu lā aṣû

6 ana harrāni ša alaktaša lā tayyā[rat]

7 ana bīti ša āšibūšu zummû nū[ra]

The daughter of Sîn did set [her] mind

to the gloomy house, the seat of the ne[therworld]

to the house that none leaves who enters,

to the road whose journey has no return,

to the house whose entrants are bereft of light,

8 ašar epru bubūssunu akalšunu ṭi[ṭṭu]

9 nūra ul immarū ina eṭûti aš[bū]

10 labšū-ma kīma iṣṣūri ṣubāt gap[pi]

11 eli dalti u sikkūri šabuh epru

where dust is their sustenance, and clay their food.

They see no light and dwell in darkness,

they are clothed like birds in wings for garments,

and dust has gathered on the door and the bolt.

edit on 25-3-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by aqlpskwo

Very very interesting stuff, especially in context to the words Isra"elites"/"Sun"day and most of all the word "Amen".
All praying people say it after their prayers, but never call it in question, me too.
Thanks for sharing this information thats why i love ATS so..., there is always something to learn here!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Very very interesting stuff, especially in context to the words Isra"elites"/"Sun"day and most of all the word "Amen".
All praying people say it after their prayers, but never call it in question, me too.
Thanks for sharing this information thats why i love ATS so..., there is always something to learn here!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Excellent post. I suspect that it was Atkenaten that came across with Moses which was why the Egyptian army charged after him. We know there was no mass exodus for them to have followed so do you think that is feasible?
(I know we don't have an Egyptian record of a mass drowning of their Pharoah and army).

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Not this again.

"Israel" has squat to do with Isis or Ra, much less the word "elite." Especially when you consider "Isis" and "Ra" were actually the names greeks gave these gods, and in the actual Egyptian language, there were no damned vowels for you to play this game with...

"Sunday" is Germanic in origin. Yes, it literally means day of the sun. Just like Monday is the day of the moon. And Tyesday is Tyr's day, Wednsday is Wotan's day, Thursday is Thor's day, and Friday is Freyr's day. Saturday is a fine example of how English is a creole language between Germanic and Romance. Why do Christians go to church on Sunday? Becuase Christians didn't want to look like Jews and go to worship on a Saturday. Really, that's pretty much it, a way of saying "hey, we're not with those guys."

Amen means "truly." It's derived from the root amn, basically meaning "it is." Yes, there's an Egyptian god named Amun. There's also an African tribe named the Maori, who are no relation to the new Zealand people caned Maori. Sometimes words sound the same. Like, read and red. Some of us learn very early that homophones aren't always (or often) synonyms.
edit on 25/3/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/3/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

moses carries the staff which could turn into a snake..a liar deceiving snake..he led the people through the RED sea. it explains the VAGINA through with him a bunch of slaves or we can say SEAMEN. semen as in sperm. he divided the sea with his magical STAFF!!!(his penis) led them to the mountain mt SIN ai. get it? its all a riddle people SHOULD KNOW!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
so someone's been paying attention.....

but the delivery is wrong
edit on 25-3-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

"Saturday is a fine example of how English is a creole language between Germanic and Romance"
FOOL!. germanic and romance? you mean ROME and as saturday (saturnalia) how it is considered a "drinking" day to most of us. just after SUNDAY like i said theyre all on the same team. just different versions of it taken from the ancient civilization.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

how so??

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Amen

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by aqlpskwo

moses carries the staff which could turn into a snake..a liar deceiving snake..he led the people through the RED sea. it explains the VAGINA through with him a bunch of slaves or we can say SEAMEN. semen as in sperm. he divided the sea with his magical STAFF!!!(his penis) led them to the mountain mt SIN ai. get it? its all a riddle people SHOULD KNOW!

We know the Exodus didn't happen and that snakes, water into wine and the rest you allude to are clearly something else. However you didn't reply to my question to you, I just wondered if you had any ideas on that?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WallyPizza

Hi

I read somewhere that the Amen in times past was at the beginning of prayer, but sometime it suddenly got put to the thereby disguising to whom the prayer was made to. Who knows

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Faith is about trust.

Not about using your own power and magic.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

If there is a hidden knowledge in the bible that the "Elites" (?) is keeping from you then you need to be specific and give us afew examples.

Mystical Judaism is knowledge few men pocess and they have studied Torah all their lives. None among the Illiminati have this knowledge.

Depression, medication. There are many different causes for depression. You've lost me on that one, I'm not following you here at all. You believe weed should be legalized. Except for medical use, I disagree on so many levels. I'm mystified what all this has to do with Egyptian gods and slavery.

Rappers work for the Illuminati? I don't think so and I'm sure they'll all laugh if they read that statement.

All the religions you speak of are plagiarised however each offer a different prospective on life, death and beyond. All these religions is not so much a riddle but is open to interpretation; while do note that Islam and some Christian churches including Catholicism is not open to debate.

Of course there's flaws in all the writings of many religious books. I never said any stories in the bible is crap, in fact many (not all) of the stories are plagiarised from more ancient times of Babylonia, Sumeria and Egypt, even Zoroasterian etc while the writers of these books added their own spin.

Religion does'nt control the masses; money and power does. Most level headed people know this. Without laws and basic common sense, we have total anarchy.

The Israelites (and Jews) are not a pure blood line. They are decendants of Jacob.

The most wealthiest people in the world are not the most powerful; the most powerful people in the world are the common man....you just have'nt realised it yet.

Athiests are entitiled to their own opinions. Who am I to decide how they should think. Personally, I think the Agnostics are smarter than both the Athiests and Christians put together. Although I don't always agree with the Agnostics but they too are entitiled to their own opinions.

Of course the world will not end in 2012 nor will it end in 2013. Again....let me remind you....who are the most powerful people on earth?

The Revelations are not carved in stone yet. Either you want to allow these things to happen or you want to do something to change it. Must I remind you again? Who are the most powerful people on earth?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
so, ISRAEL= IS(is) + RA(h) + EL...like doesn't EL mean god in some language.

although different civilizations had words that were same/different meaning doesn't mean that they were unrelated though. on that i agree..kinda like an ancient use of lexicon?? LOL is a new word, that has traveled the world over. ina thousand years some will say that it meant different things to different people huh?

i feel that the bible is a riddle. christians are just of lower IQ. anyone with a brain transitions thru atheism (slightly higher IQ, but still pretty low). the answer is its a little but of both. but the bible literalists are just really dumb, like sheep. not their fault. they are just the 80% on the IQ bell curve.(barely functional intellectually) the 10% on the low end of the bell are the atheists. Once an idiot (actual terminology, NOT TO BE USED IN THE INSULT WAY) is told they are smart, there is no way to convince them otherwise, because they are an idiot.

but someone who hits on the religious thing being a little off, delves into atheism, figures that is a little off too, then finally gets to the perplexed/lost/confused phase. are truly the 10% of higher IQ. we are then to the point of realizing we aren't that "smart". now that takes someone with a high IQ. unlike the idiot, who belives they are smart falsely, we realize how much we don't know/understand. it is at this point we evolve to the point of being ready to realize how lost we are and that we need to search..

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Ive always liked your posts as you have some interesting info/knowledge. but it seems you are a little bit off on this. please no offense.

the OP may be on to something and we can't let previous knowledge cloud our judgement. remember please, that what we know we don't fully understand. just because you know the origin of the days. doesn't mean you (or I) undertsand the origin of those words entirely.

may blessings and peace rule your future

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Quite the theory..
Perhaps some layman's terms would help some people..

edit on 25-3-2011 by vivalarevolution because: l;kj

edit on 25-3-2011 by vivalarevolution because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2011 by vivalarevolution because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

How do you know Exodus didn't happen?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join