It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All about the history of the Ashkenazi Jews and their religon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I wanna keep this simple and get as much facts possible. This is probably the most interesting history thats never been fully coverd

In view of the many events occurring around the world. It is a story that repeats itself but uppenbaligen it all hangs together with the Ashkenazi Jews and their religion? what is their religion from the beginning? where do they come from? no not refer me to the wiki that is not reliable information on this topic.
Is it that the new world order has a controlling layer for the following description:

1st Ashkenazi Jews
2nd Illuminate
3rd Masonry
4th Different media and political parties around the world

What are Ashkenazi Jews, switching to the Bohemian Groove?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

I don't think that I could explain it sufficiently to do it justice, I'm going to refer you to
an ashkenazi jew who experienced what it means to be one, firsthand.

It's called:

The life of an american jew in racist, marxist israel, Jack Bernstein.

Try to get hold of a copy or .pdf

safe.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
You might find this interesting. It appears there is genetic evidence that the Ashkenazi Jews are descendant from the Middle East. Interestingly it appears that the Ashkenazi ancestors arrived in Europe with Middle Eastern wives, rather than taking wives from the locals in their new country. That fits with the exclusivity which the Jewish people have generally kept in their gene pool for centuries.

www.simpletoremember.com...

Although the Ashkenazi (European) Jewish community separated from their Mediterranean ancestors some 1,200 years ago and lived among Central and Eastern European gentiles, their paternal gene pool still resembles that of other Jewish and Semitic groups originating in the Middle East.

A low rate of intermarriage between Diaspora Jews and local gentiles was the key reason for this continuity. Since the Jews first settled in Europe more than 50 generations ago, the intermarriage rate was estimated to be only about 0.5% in each generation.

The Ashkenazi paternal gene pool does not appear to be similar to that of present-day Turkish speakers. This finding opposes the suggestion that Ashkenazim are descended from the Kuzars, a Turkish-Asian empire that converted to Judaism en masse in or about the 8th century CE.
(emphasis added)

www.nytimes.com...

A new look at the DNA of the Ashkenazi Jewish population has thrown light on its still mysterious origins.

Until now, it had been widely assumed by geneticists that the Ashkenazi communities of Northern and Central Europe were founded by men who came from the Middle East, perhaps as traders, and by the women from each local population whom they took as wives and converted to Judaism.

But the new study, published online this week in The American Journal of Human Genetics, suggests that the men and their wives migrated to Europe together.

The researchers, Doron Behar and Karl Skorecki of the Technion and Ramban Medical Center in Haifa, and colleagues elsewhere, report that just four women, who may have lived 2,000 to 3,000 years ago, are the ancestors of 40 percent of Ashkenazis alive today. The Technion team's analysis was based on mitochondrial DNA, a genetic element that is separate from the genes held in the cell's nucleus and that is inherited only through the female line. Because of mutations - the switch of one DNA unit for another - that build up on the mitochondrial DNA, people can be assigned to branches that are defined by which mutations they carry.

In the case of the Ashkenazi population, the researchers found that many branches coalesced to single trees, and so were able to identify the four female ancestors.

Looking at other populations, the Technion team found that some people in Egypt, Arabia and the Levant also carried the set of mutations that defines one of the four women. They argue that all four probably lived originally in the Middle East.

I hope that's some help. If you have a look at the Jewish history, you'll see that the whole nation was effectively cast out, and scattered (by God, according to the Torah). The Torah has a record of prophecy that God would again gather them together into a nation. (However there is a terrible fate awaiting that nation according to the Torah - and according to New Testament writings - an unparalleled holocaust, until the hearts of a remnant of that people are returned to their God. I hope that this last paragraph is not too far off topic. If anyone wants to discuss these last matters, I recommend you U2U me, so that we don't get off the track from what the OP intended.)
edit on 25-3-2011 by latitude39 because: corrected quote formatting

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

Its because people are afraid to say anything negative about jews or Israel because there hand reaches into the far depths of everything that is.They either fire you, corrupt you ,blackmail you, discredit you, frame you, ruin you , threaten you and finally if your a threat they murder you or make it look like suicide, car/plane crash, freak accident or maybe inject you with cancer so you die in a year. Whats really funny is that the hard core zionist controlling jews are not even jewish they are a tribe that origionated in khazistan and took the jewish religion ass their own. You want info on anything Jew related I recommend the website of Brother Nathanel Kapn ''The real Zionist News'' Nothing beats a Jew exposing the tyranny and corruption of fellow Jews of the Zionist agenda

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiancatfoodforcrocadi

I understand what you say, but what about their faith? what religion were the Ashkenazi people had before they joined forces with sephardi Jews? I believe that people are not Ashkenazi Jews from the very beginning? if I understood correctly seems Ashkenazi people have been detected by sephardi Jews in the Russian Far East long before Jesus's birth? This would in that case have a huge historical importance and religious terms overturn many religions and even the theory of evolution?
The question I ask myself is: which religion was the first religions that Ashkenazi had and what God was the very first man who put his faith to? arent the ashkenazi people referd to as the zion people? or am I wrong?
Since there are Jews against Zionism, this would be a reasonable explanation?

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

new topics

top topics

join