It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Demands Obama's Birth Certificate on ''The View''

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I'm feeling like there is something more to this birth certificate thing.. Yeah, he might not be from here, and we would never know. Think of the future though. Can someone else with good articulation and passive, inspirational speeches enter the white house without publicly showing their birth certificate? I wonder if Obama will be used as a source for future candidates, "President Barack Obama didn't show his, I'm not showing mine." is what they might say. The guy has a lot of controversy in his origins. He should just show it and put it to rest, that would be so much easier. Yet he looms in this shroud of distrust from his own people and wonder why we don't like him.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
He should just show it and put it to rest, that would be so much easier.

Except that he HAS shown his birth certificate, yet birthers like you keep demanding that he show it! Why?

wonder why we don't like him. .

Very simply, because he is black and the legal POTUS!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Ok.. here is why this is ridiculous to me. If he was really not from the U.S. he would have to have help covering this fact. Why would they not print up a fake birth certificate? Is that out of TPTB's league?
It doesn't even matter, it's a distraction. It's season ten episode 3068 of AMERICAN NEWS: THE SHOW.

Come on.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

...he would have to have help covering this fact. Why would they not print up a fake birth certificate? Is that out of TPTB's league?

Yet they continually fail, whether intentionally, or not.

In 1961, was "African" on birth certs, or the word "Negro"? (Hope the auto-censors didn't kill that.) If the certificate presented is an obvious fake, then we have to ask, "why"?

Answer, still the same as when Chester Arthur, and Eisenhower were made POTUS, in spite of them not being eligible: The people who run the show don't give a damn about the "rules". They do not apply to them!

Whoever is "in charge", isn't. He's just a puppet. Let's ask, "who" has his hand up the puppet? That's probably more important than where the puppet was born, or what color he might be.

JR

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
September 15, 2016

Donald Trump has determined that President Barack Obama was indeed born in the United States of America.

Story: www.bbc.com...

Even though Hillary Clinton started the "birther" rumor against Barack Obama in 2007 (www.breitbart.com...), and Donald Trump eventually climbed onboard, he is now admitting that he was wrong.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I just had a thought about it.

How old is obama and when did hawaii become a state?

See what I'm getting at?

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join