It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Demands Obama's Birth Certificate on ''The View''

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Military bases...lots of US soldiers coming from the ME do a stopover in Germany

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I'm not sure why either seems the mods of this site don't like freedom of speech! Oh yeah remember how you guys cheered for OBAMA

"YES WE CAN" YES WE CAN! Lol?

When you listen to it its the constant murmur of sheep bleeting just listen to it
i want you to watch this video and remember

You were DUPED

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Hey all Obama needed was three simple words to win that election... you all know it....

YES WE CAN!!

That's all it took... well pretty much anyways. I never understood while on the campaign trail he went to Germany??

And that's another issue. The large majority of voters don't have the knowledge about economics and stuff like foreign affairs to make an informed decision. So they go with the best "entertainer" (like Bush, who was more entertaining than a shining beacon of intelligence) or the one with the catchiest slogan...instead of making a rational/informed decision. Either way, given that the entire system with lobbyists is screwed, it doesn't really matter

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

This is a womans show that's why it is annoying. Womens clubs. Mens clubs. Mutually annoying. Not too bad when encountered person to person. Put a few together and you have a different story.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I would STRONGLY SUGGEST any members unfamiliar with the site's requirements for civility and decorum take a moment to review the Terms and Conditions as well as the link provided along with the graphic in a deleted post.

Failure to adhere to some fairly simple rules could result in post removal and/or suspension of posting privileges. Necessary clarification can be obtained via U2U or Suggestion/Complaint and not in this thread.

And now back to topic.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
He was also on Newsmax TV after the view. He is sticking to his guns!!! and rightfully so. He just wants the issue put to rest! Its very simple.

From the interview:

Trump adds: “I don’t want there to be a question. I think it would be wonderful news for everybody, including me, if the birth certificate is found. But at this moment there is no birth certificate.

“Some people say it exists, and if it exists, even worse, why isn’t he showing it? So I would like to see a birth certificate, and when the governor and everybody else say they think it exists, why don’t they produce it?”

Asked if Obama has fulfilled his campaign pledge to have the most transparent administration, Trump responds: “Certainly he hasn’t in terms of his birth, and I guess a lot of college records and other records haven’t been produced, and that’s a little unusual. Why wouldn’t you produce your records?

“There are client lists that haven’t been produced and lobbying lists that haven’t been produced, so there are a lot of things that haven’t been produced for somebody who is supposed to be so transparent.

“There’s certainly not a lot of transparency.”

Read more on Newsmax.com: Trump Refuses to Back Down Over Obama's 'Very Strange' Birth
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

If you really want to dig deeper into Obama's Harvard years hear you go.... And people wonder why there is doubt regarding Obama's fable of a life.

How exactly did Barack Obama pay for his Harvard Law School education?

The way the Obama campaign has answered the question was simply hard work and student loans.

But new questions have been raised about Obama’s student loans and Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.

The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was “raising money” for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

edit on 25-3-2011 by Havick007 because: off topic

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Thanks for the NewsMax links

I also just came across another interview with him on the issue;

Here is the full interview -

ABC - GMA ( Trump a Birther?? )
edit on 25-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

The Manchurian Candidate i say my friend. He came out of nowhere(well he was a senator for Illinois). All of a sudden he was running for Election.
I really do think his ability to run for president and be successful was because he was once a CIA agent working Afghanistan and who knows where else. But his life is a mystery we may never know.
edit on 25-3-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

I am still not convinced of the whole CIA angle...

How often is it the CIA wants to publically display one of their past agents, no matter what the situation.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

What i mean is he has the connections from when he was in the CIA this helped propel him to senator > then to president
. Henry Kissenger was his boss before he was senator.Did you know this?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Bush pandered to the religious right and that was the difference (then there was some guy named "chad" who had something to do with it
).

edit on 25-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Either the Democratic National Commmittee didnt properly vet their candidate or they knowingly participated in the biggest election fraud in the history of democracy. One or the other,,,

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
For anyone still following the main topic....

Here is another related article on other interviews Trump has done recently voicing his concerns and opinions..

Donald Trump Doubts Obama’s Citizenship: ‘The Whole Thing Is Very Strange’

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/369acdf26b8e.png[/atsimg]

Donald Trump, in an interview on ABC’s Good Morning America, has expressed some doubt about President Obama’s citizenship, telling ABC’s Ashleigh Banfield that unlike the president, if people tried to learn more about his life, they’d have no problem finding people who remembered him from his childhood. By comparison, Trump suggests Obama is a man of mystery who only emerged later in life. “It’s very strange,” Trump said.

Full Article

Something else that stood out was his comments regarding Gaddafi and that a surgical strike would solve all the problems in Libya!! Spot on i say!

Gaddafi - Your Fired!! ( Literally
)

Also in regard to Somalian Pirates, he makes a good point - '' Give me an Admiral and a couple of Warships and the problem will be solved''

Loving The Donald

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The below is actually quite a good political commentary on the issue and his angle and using the ''birther'' issue to his advantage...or at least trying to.

Donald Trump’s birth certificate strategy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09dd8b62e886.jpg[/atsimg]

“Of course I’d release it. In two seconds I’d release it. If I decide to run, I’ll absolutely release it,” Donald Trump said in an interview with The Daily Caller Thursday, referring to his own birth certificate. “I have it right on my desk. I have it right here, right now, right this minute. I am literally looking at it. Because, based on this I said, ‘do me a favor, get me my birth certificate.’ I have my original birth certificate right here.”

Donald Trump has been thinking a lot about birth certificates lately. Indeed, he has made questions about Barack Obama’s birth certificate a pivotal part of his bid for the Republican presidential nomination. And it appears to be working. One recent poll has Trump running fifth in the GOP field, just two points behind former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

-------

For his part, Trump denies that raising questions about Obama’s birth certificate has anything to do with his own political ambitions. “No. Not at all. Not at all,” he said.

Yahoo News - Politics

edit on 25-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
And so it begins .May God have mercy upon us all.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I demand Donald Trump to show us his scalp instead of using that comb over

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Either the Democratic National Commmittee didnt properly vet their candidate or they knowingly participated in the biggest election fraud in the history of democracy. One or the other,,,

Or the birth certificate has already been shown......OBAMA's birth was even in the local paper in hawaii....I just cant understand why people are still questioning this.....It has already been checked out

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

HE RAN AGAINST ALAN KEYS.....you obviously don't know about how he became senator. He was running against a guy who probably might of beat him but the other guy had a sex scandal with his wife and dropped out.....another example of a ATS user who does not know the facts

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I agree with Trump on this one. I have no doubt in my mind he was born in Hawaii and and is qualified, in this sense, to be President.

Like Trump, I'm just tired of hearing about this topic. Obama has the power in his hands to put this stupid issue to rest and to save us from enduring it any longer. For some reason he has chosen not to.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join