It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Demands Obama's Birth Certificate on ''The View''

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

lmao i love that tin foil hat image... it's so funny because i used to know a guy in high school that looked almost exactly like the guy in the hat!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Never liked the man from the start, he is just another puppet for TPTB. I would like to see his real birth certificate as well but the gut tells me it is not from this side of the pond.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yeah that's a good point, all that money and power... definatly out of touch!!

Although the same goes for the majority of politician's now and in the past. I cant see it changing anytime soon...sadly.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I don't know too much about this but isnt the point that the birthers are trying to make is that the birth certification (the one posted on the link) only a short form certification and not the actual long form certificate? I don't really know the difference between the two so maybe someone could explain? Also....didn't the governor of Hawaii go on a search for the actual long form a few months back but after searching said he found no record of it?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yeah that's a good point, all that money and power... definatly out of touch!!

Although the same goes for the majority of politician's now and in the past. I cant see it changing anytime soon...sadly.

I think people are making a crucial mistake by focusing on individual politicians. The entire left vs right is nothing but gladiator games to entertain the masses. The system is broken because no matter the politician, he's always being controlled by lobbyists sooner or later. Politicians now stopped working for citizens, they are working for themselves like people in the private industry. So after a few years in office, time they use to push through laws/regulations that favor whatever lobbyists pay them, they get offered lucrative jobs from the very people who paid their campaigns while they were in office.

It's not "by the people for the people" anymore, it's "by the people for corporations" nowadays. Until that's fixed, it doesn't really matter who's in power. Money corrupts people, and everyone has his/her price...and corporations are willing and able to pay that price, no matter what it is.

But sadly, instead of focusing on this important issue, we have people doubting birth certificates that have already been provided. Beyond sad

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

All that could be found was a receipt for acknowledgment of "live birth" apparently based on an affadavit by the grandparents who did live in Hawaii (and who also put an announcement in the local paper). The long form requires the name of the doctor and the hospital with the doctor's signature, etc. If I went to my local DMV with what BHO produced to "renew":my DL they would send me home.....and I am talking about a renewal not some new application for a DL if I came from another state (let alone another country).

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
IMO
I hope the Donald doesn't become president.
He is an elite and is out of touch with the
average American. He sits and rules like
a King in his ivory tower while America falls.
He's more interested in his bottom line than
anything else.

And IMO I think it was a mistake for his
comment that he screwed over Gaddafi.
It let's everybody know just what kind
of circles he mingles in.

so I say NO to the Donald ---- Denied

the don would get what we deserve as a country.

he wouldn't have a problem with making the hard decisions.

and screwing with dumb ass heads of state.

oh yeh, good for him for asking obama to show the BC!
edit on 25-3-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

If anything the entire system is a show.... Left vs Right or Labour vs Liberal. Democrats, Republicans, Nationals, Greens etc etc. i am mixing US and AU parties so dont get confused...

It's all a show for us the public. You have to ask yourselves what really changes?

A better way to put it is, no matter what party is elected were the changes that occur inevitable? We all complain about false election promises etc but it never changes.

The above comments are speculation at best - nothing to back it up.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

You really think an official site is going to post information obama was in the CIA are you joking ?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Well i dont know... but the theory must have started somewhere and for people to be discussing it there must be someting of value or interest. I also noticed that on ATS media there is a video -

Conspiracy Chicks - Obama is CIA

I might watch it now to see what the fuss is about, although i never got into the conspiracy chicks

To me it seems far fetched and something that belongs in the Skunkworks.... BUT if there is evidence then i am all ears

edit on 25-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX

You really think an official site is going to post information obama was in the CIA are you joking ?

He asked for objective evidence...if you believe that hogwash, I take it you have some objective evidence. Because if you don't, you're just making up crap...or believe in crap others post without requiring rational/logical evidence

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Just the fact that he paid millions to conceal his real birth certificate is enough for anyone with common sense to know he has something to hide and its that he wasn't actually born in the US. All his relatives in Kenya say he was born there. Thats why they are hushed up in the media and rarely sought out (except for a few reports)they are still living in poverty in their country. While obama their relative born in Kenya is holding a position in power of the United states of America illegally against the laws of the constitution only an american citizen born in the U.S is eligible to become the president so if we can get to his birth certificate we can impeach Obama.(Furthering the bush Agenda)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
IF Trump does run (and he wouldnt win and could fracture the republican party a la Perot or TR if he starts a 3rd party) but if he did he has the perfect campaign slogan to run against BHO ............... "Mr. Obama, You're Fired!"
edit on 25-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

So then it seems perfectly reasonable to request the long form certificate. If you need more than the short form to get a license surely you would need more than the short form to be president....right?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Trump never said a word about this until recently. He's pandering to the Tea Party crowd to build up a voter base. He's such a joke already, I can't believe he's actually considering running!

The Donald for President... If you don't vote for me... "You're Fired"

What's this country coming to? :shk:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Hey all Obama needed was three simple words to win that election... you all know it....

YES WE CAN!!

That's all it took... well pretty much anyways. I never understood while on the campaign trail he went to Germany??

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

hehe yeah very true...

Although i have to admit even as an outsider ( not in the states ) his view of econimcs and monetary policy isnt so bad.. well his current forecast's arent good but he talks about his plans and thoughts on the issue.

Although on the interview i love his capitalist view.... '' the US army is over in these foreign lands for free'' or someting to that effect. In other words he was leaning in the direction that military or the US Miliatry should be compensated for it's efforts overseas...

Talk about capitalism!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

You would think....and that may have been one reason why McCain was selected as his opposition (since it is a known fact that he was not born in this country per se....in Panama but it was a US military reservation to parents who were both US citizens of legal age and were stationed there by orders from the us government)....but it establishes less resistance psychologically to the idea that another candidate may or may not have been born in the us on a technicality that the other country (Kenya) wouldnt let the mother travel out of the country b/c she was so close to giving birth (and that the dad was not a us citizen being another technicality....since the mom officially resided in Hawaii which was a state at the time). Technicallity......big deal, right? (can you say "psyops", hmmmmm?)

edit on 25-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join