It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Demands Obama's Birth Certificate on ''The View''

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Dont stress about the words, i have seen far worse grammar and spelling issue's on here and everywhere else.

I was raised in Australia and alot of our English grammar and vocab comes from England... i guess that's obvious. I wouldnt remember when i learnt it in school but ive always had an interest in vocab etc. Putting that aside my grammer still isnt the best ( i wouldnt look to become an English teacher anytime soon
)

Yeah with the interview, it's a strange development from Trump. I know he has a strong interest in the economy, politics and budgeting etc but for him to bring up the birther issue is really kind of odd.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
What's the point of asking to see Obama's birth certificate? I'm sure he's fairly well conected and capable of getting hold of a fake ID.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
What really annoyed me about the interview is that Whoopi tried to make it into a racial issue...

Seriously i am sick of that excuse, when we discuss immigration on ATs someone always comes along and pulls the race card issue...

She was basically saying we wouldnt ask a white president for their birth cerificate so why him??

It is because of the entire controversy and his lack of enthusiam to show it.

I just want to add in regard to the race issue, even if the person was white and just for example there was rumour or conspiracy thoeries they were born in thr UK or Australia etc, we would still have the same issue and still want to see their birth certificate.

I just can't beleive she tried to turn it into a racial issue!
The thing is that George Bush(I'm not a fan either)wasn't hiding his personel information,Obama is! So race has nothing to do with it,it seems to be the only defense left to use.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Robert Reynolds

Still though i thought it was great to see Trump of all people up there asking for it. If there is such a big following for the Birthers in the states i dont understand why he doesnt just show it to shut everyone up.

also as per my OP, is it just me or is ''The View'' covering more similar and conspiracy topics lately??

Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones, two very hard hitting theorist's!

Here are the recent ATS threads on Ventura and Jones on The View -

Alex Jones - The View

Jesse Ventura - The View

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

I agree, not a fan of Bush either...

Sometimes with many theories surrounding Bush, i think he may have been to stupid to pull them off..... his handlers now that's another story. What struck me with Bush is that the guy couldnt say a word without a script or tele-prompter and when he did people just shook their heads

One of my favourite Letterman segments was the phrases and statements that Bush made

I personally dont think it's a race issue at all. The guy was obviously raised in the states and has a good education etc, but the only question is what country was he born in?

Trump had a good example on the interview that even in primary or middle school etc, people from your class remember you or your name but no one seems to remember Obama in the younger years. It's like he just dropped out of no where.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

I believe he did drop out of nowhere,It's too suspicious to be hiding all your personel info,my question is if it's not the birth certificate then what is it he's hiding?What could be so damning in his papers that you would have to spend money to keep it from the public?I'm not an expert in criminal activity,so I ask others that maybe a bit more savy to come up with ideas of what it could be.....What's wrong with Obama??

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
For anyone interested in the entire Trump interview here it is;

He covers many topics such as economic policy. the US Budget, his thoughts on the future of the US and the possibility of running for president.

Although the guy is obviously capitalist at heart and that is an abvious point. Is capitalism what we need for the future???
personally i dont think so.. but that is a whole other thread

As an Australian i am not to fussed about who becomes president as long as it doesnt lead to a major war that involves us again or another recession.... however the next president is they need to thik long and hard about Health care in the states.

Still he makes some very valid points and i am a long time fan of Trump, he has authored and co-authored some fantastic books on wealth creation, investing and wealth protecton.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
So many issues, and people focus on a total non issue like blind drones

Again: LINK

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

ok wow, i didn't realise there was a copy floating around... as i said i have followed the issue on and off but not kept upto date..

Perhaps you need to shoot Trump an email

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

I have to admit that i may be abit ignorant to US politics as i dont follow it to the extent of Australian politics, but to me it felt like around 07/08 that's when he dropped out of nowhere.

I am aware he was involved in state beforehand but still he came out of nowhere to swoop the election.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Robert Reynolds

Most people dont want to see a fake copy (or a fake SS#). They want to see the real thing,,,,and maybe some baby footprints and fingerprints to go with it.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

ok wow, i didn't realise there was a copy floating around... as i said i have followed the issue on and off but not kept upto date..

Perhaps you need to shoot Trump an email

Trump didn't question Obama's citizenship because he doubts it (I don't think he's that stupid), he did it because he knows it'll get him into the news, and people will talk about him. Basic PR, and I doubt he'll change his tactics just because I send him a mail.

By the way, that website's pretty good, it shows you exactly where the left/right is lying.

Either way, if Trump's really a birther, he should NOT be president as it means he's incapable of doing a simple google search

And lastly, don't you think there's way more pressing issues people should focus on? Like the crumbling economy, wars, unemployment, and the list goes on. Yet they focus on a birth certificate they claim hasn't been provided or proven...even if in reality, it has. It's really quite sad.

PS: You happy too that Rudd's gone?

edit on 25-3-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

It could be PR, i wouldnt rule that out.

Although it is a very risky statement to come out publically and say that on TV. For us on ATS and many other Birther related sites etc, people are protected by avatars etc.

If he is seriously considering running for president, that is a very bold and risky statement to make....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Ugh, the world has gone nuts.

Anyone notice how often they changed camera angles? Just slightly annoying.

It just seems weird having Trump address this on TV. But it's probably just for publicity, to get more attention. Using Obama as fuel for his own agenda.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

We're talking about Trump, he's not exactly subtle in what he does

Expect more similarly hilarious comments from him in the future

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The reason he doesn't show it is because he was born in Either Kenya or Thailand. Its true thats why he payed millions to keep it hidden. He never went to all those prestigious schools; proven fact no-one who went there during the time he attended knew him. He was a CIA operative in Afghanistan in-fact he was a translator and worked for the CIA helping the Taliban with the Russians. He came back to the US and hooked up with his wife (lawyer) and climbed through the ranks after leaving the CIA his former boss is actually greenspan. You sheep are all too easy to fool.

You guys are just as bad as the Ladies on the View if you can't consider the fact that its true thats why he isn't revealing the birth certificate because it shows exactly what he doesn't want everyone to know.

You sound like a bunch of sheep dissing the truthers BAAA BAA i'll listen to anything the MSM and TPTB and the government says because they always tell the truth.

edit on 25-3-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX

The reason he doesn't show it is because he was born in Either Kenya or Thailand. Its true thats why he payed millions to keep it hidden. He never went to all those prestigious schools; proven fact no-one who went there during the time he attended knew him. He was a CIA operative in Afghanistan in-fact he was a translator and worked for the CIA helping the Taliban with the Russians. He came back to the US and hooked up with his wife (lawyer) and climbed through the ranks after leaving the CIA his former boss is actually greenspan. You sheep are all too easy to fool

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f4e9ee9a17a.jpg[/atsimg]

1) You might wanna check out the link posted above before making crazy claims.
2) And your proof for any of your claims is...

You can criticize the man for so many things, but this is beyond hogwash and complete and utter nonsense!
edit on 25-3-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

I have heard about these CIA theories, is there anything to back it up?

I will have a search around but if there a specific site or source you could refer me to that might save me some time.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
IMO
I hope the Donald doesn't become president.
He is an elite and is out of touch with the
average American. He sits and rules like
a King in his ivory tower while America falls.
He's more interested in his bottom line than
anything else.

And IMO I think it was a mistake for his
comment that he screwed over Gaddafi.
It let's everybody know just what kind
of circles he mingles in.

so I say NO to the Donald ---- Denied

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

reply to post by XRaDiiX

I have heard about these CIA theories, is there anything to back it up?

I will have a search around but if there a specific site or source you could refer me to that might save me some time.

Expect a lot of opinion blogs as "proof"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join