It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru is Here!!! Right Now!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Agreed sir. The OP could just have said he thinks Nibiru is the moon... People like this really drives me up the wall... Grrrr....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Way behind you say? Then you blabber on until the part where you just copied and pasted your entire post,then link 4 pics that are weak and prove nothing. No offense you might take this as insult but this was the weakest thread on the nibiru subject I've ever seen. Try hards are always the weakest.Then your Dunning Kruger effect kicks in right on time helping in re-enforcing your extreme lack of intelligence with denial so strong you can't see how ridiculous you are. LOL.
Fail. but you have a nice day all the same
I'm going to try to submit your epic oh so far ahead of the rest of world story in TIme magazine..or maybe mad magazine would be more appropriate it.

edit on 25-3-2011 by Nebulous1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
farm6.static.flickr.com...

this picture is wrong. planets and the sun are described in polish, 'earth' actually points to the sun. there's mars right above the sun, earth on 2 o'clock and jupiter on 9 o'clock. you've got the point.

That's exactly what I thought, the centre "planet" is the sun

I can see the OP is trying to engage our critical thinking and it seems to me, dissing the Op really only shows that the education system has done it's job

But then I'm confused too!

OK, What is a Blue Moon?

There are in fact two definitions for a blue moon. According to the more recent definition, a blue moon is the second full moon in a calendar month. For a blue moon to occur, the first of the full moons must appear at or near the beginning of the month so that the second will fall within the same month (the average span between two moons is 29.5 days).
Read more: Blue Moons: myths, facts, history, and dates — Infoplease.com www.infoplease.com...

The Other Kind of Blue Moon

The older definition, which is recorded in early issues of the Maine Farmer's Almanac, states that the blue moon is the third full moon in a season that has four full moons. The full Moon on Nov. 21, 2010, was this type of blue moon; it was the third of four full moons between the fall equinox and the winter solstice. Why would one want to identify the third full moon in a season of four full moons? The answer is complex, and has to do with the Christian ecclesiastical calendar.
Some years have an extra full moon—13 instead of 12. Since the identity of the moons was important in the ecclesiastical calendar (the Paschal Moon, for example, used to be crucial for determining the date of Easter), a year with a 13th moon skewed the calendar, since there were names for only 12 moons. By identifying the extra, 13th moon as a blue moon, the ecclesiastical calendar was able to stay on track.

Read more: Blue Moons: myths, facts, history, and dates — Infoplease.com www.infoplease.com...

Ok, so there will be two full moons in a month on August 31, 2012 – the next scheduled Blue Moon.

The last Blue Moon, being the 13th moon in a year, was in 2009 when stargazers were treated to a spectacular 'blue moon'.

Blue moons occur about once every two and a half years, which is the origin of the saying 'once in a blue moon'. Furthermore a blue moon falling precisely on December 31st is extremely unusual.

The last time it happened was in 1990, and the next time won't be until 2028.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

How Often Does a Blue (13th) Moon Occur?

Over the next 20 years there will be about 15 blue moons, with an almost equal number of both types of blue moons occurring. No blue moon of any kind will occur in the years 2011, 2014, and 2017.

So there looks to be both blue moons in 2012 but not 2011?
Elenin is closest in september this year?

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

The moon constantly crosses the sky?
Elenin crosses the sky, albeit in a much longer orbit?

Then we have this thread on ATS?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And according to this website
www.obliquity.com...

The Blue moon in 2012 is August 2nd?
And you say this,
"Dogon Say that the spaceship of the visitors, the Nommo, will return in the form of a blue star."

The moon is not a star, nor is Elenin?

Where did you get this "Reality"from,link please?
Reality: Blue Moon Dec 31st 2012 Reality: Blue Moon Dec 31st 2012 Reality: Blue Moon Dec 31st 2012

According to the article above is that the next blue moon on December the 21st will be in 2028

You've got me, but then I've been through the education system too

PS:the Hopi have the Blue Kachina as well???

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Your proof is sorely lacking, those pics look like bunk. Your post is so jibberish theres really nothing here to debunk.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Oh my.... lol. I can always expect these kind of replies, but I am actually happy to see quite a few of you are going in the right direction; some of you are still stuck.

The whole point of my thread was not to give you the answer right up front. If I did that you wouldn't understand it, and then what you have been taught would reject the idea. I have given you all the information you need, and actually maybe more then you need.

If you believe this thread is a 'waste' of time, then why don't you do some reasearch to try and disprove what your mind if rejecting...? Maybe then you will actually see the truth.... Too vague for you? It's okay, you will come around in time. Maybe this 'experience', maybe the next one...

PS I am proud of all you for engaging in this thread. Whether your there yet or not, at least it shows your challenging what you have been told to think. Don't take my words for it, do your own research... ATS isn't going to give you the answers...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
tell us please, otherwise your thread will die.
there will be a few members that will eventually figure it out and then its posted here so that everybody can read it anyways. tell us or you loose your credibility
edit on 26-3-2011 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
nice thread, well done. its hard to convince sheeple.
there up bringing and what they been taught, is what they believe.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I still cannot see it.......Oh and where is the Anunaki ? God damn it....why are they so late !?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

smoke and mirrors is usually associated with charlatans

you do a pretty good job.

Seek and you shall find.....

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

haha great call.
I especially like the photos he posted, what, were they supposed to be evidence?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
This is ludicrous.

Lol, at least one of the pictures you showed were accurate.....

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

i have a real problem with the last off site image
farm6.static.flickr.com...

which shows a group of orbs surrounding a Sun (which you label as Earth)

if one will look beyond that smaller grouping of orbs that are identified as units in the solar system and observe a single orb, sitting all alone,,, to the right of the human and at a straight line from his nose...
now that orb might be either our neighbor star or else the mysterious & fabricated long orbit planetoid 'Nibiru'

thanks

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
maybe somehow the earth is turned into a blue star ,during the crossing event ? and why couldn't jupiter be a brown dwarf?
edit on 27-3-2011 by excalibrate because: added a comment

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This might help some of you understand what he is saying. Dindnt help me, but may help you!

"i love how ATS IMMEDIATELY moves all threads pertaining to Reptilians to the 'hoax' forum as soon they notice them....hmmm that point in itself is curious.... i don't see how my thread is any less credible then the 100s of Nibiru threads that is derived from the exact same points in history, and actual sources as the Reptilians themselves...

ah well if thats what they want to do.... tell the masses one topic from the exactly same source as another is a hoax, and the other isn't. (even though my topic is current, cited, and has 100s of more references documented to it in real life history, not this ATS history...) ... to each is own..."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
My god you people!! NIBIRU IS THE DAMN MOON!!!!!!! lol. god was it really that hard to figure out from the information i gave you? like seriously, come on now....

someone's comment about 'are my pictures suppose to be proof? no you conditioned simpleton they are obvious clues. ahhhh, but it's to be expected i suppose....

LOOK into the history. start with the clue, and information foundation i gave here in this thread, and continue your own readings. the Whole Nibiru thing is much, much, much deeper then it appears to be, and everything you read here on ATS are nothing close to the truth.

some of you will oppose this because you are brainwashed, dis info agents, or mad, and some of you will find this worth looking into, curious, or maybe you will try to disprove it by looking into it for which then you will see it's truth...

Nibiru conspiracy runs much deeper then just being a 'distant planet'. to understand it all, you MUST research time travel first and learn about and actually see it's evidence, and reality. don't ask me to 'prove' this because it's all over the internet if you actually look for it. i have done enough.

ATS is just a distraction. here's a clue: post anything concerning 'reptilians' and watch how fast it is pushed into the hoax section and buried by ATS staff. you want to know what the real conspiracy is, there's your starting point. why is this the only subject ATS monitors and discredits immediately when their is actually proof of reptilian worship, and 'intervention' documented in literally every single ancient text across the entire world? made out to be 'a joke' it actually has more evidence backing up it's 'possibility' then anything else on this site...

99% of you will brush this thread off, but there is that 1% that will follow the clues. to that 1% good luck. there's a lot to learn....

edit on 4-4-2011 by loagun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I like all of the arguing on this thread. But people you do need to stop just wanting answers. You should want to know where the answer comes from and how one person came up with it. This guy did all of the research for you then basicly gave you his bibliography so you could make up your own mind. I like this thread Star and flag for you

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
MSNBC reported a sighting of two suns
Report of Two suns Media

Two suns' spotted in China defy explanation

Weeks after a story shot across the Web claiming that the imminent explosion of a nearby star would result in the appearance of a second sun in the sky — a story that was later debunked — two suns were caught on camera yesterday in China. The suns — one fuzzy and orange, the other a crisp yellow orb — appeared side-by-side, one slightly higher than the other.

Yet what i am seeing here is members of ATS attacking the thread OP for expressing his views, thats not the ATS i know

not very nice
So rattler anything is possible now with the theory of the 12 planet or sun.

but it isn't fair for anyone of you to attack the OP for just sharing his views or opinions what are you all bunch kids in school? fighting over a claim to say that isn't real?

how would you explain the strange rumbling sounds then?

Grow up, and act like an grown adult and have a fair discussion without the arguing or attacking.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Don't worry people - you'll be able to see Niburu once the chemtrails clear up a bit....

Or you could drive 5 miles and see around them.....

Or something.....

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Can't...stop...laughing, must...do Shatner...impression...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

why dont you just come out and say what youre hinting at? thats reallly annoying that you have entire thread and never reveal what youre talking about? what? do people come on here to do puzzles now? why go through all that pounding without the satisfaction of getting off? people want answers and they read peoples threads to try and get them not to have to get them thereselves when you have done the work already. unless you just made the elobrate post to send us on a treasure hunt with no X marking the spot

Because it is "secret knowledge" that proves the OP is superior, even though it is only based on self- aggrandizement and a few snatches from randumbly-selected results of key-word searches.

If the OP knew what he was talking about, he would give coordinates.

I've asked every single Nibiru hoaxer to post the Earth or celestial coordinates.

Here's the total results of my requests: __________________________________________.

Please, loagun, the moon? Do you even know where the phrase comes from?

deny ignorance
jw

edit on 4-4-2011 by jdub297 because: quote

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join