It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru is Here!!! Right Now!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Got your attention eh? We'll it's true it's here now, and totally visible to the naked eye, and in fact has been for a little while. I haven't been saying much on the subject, because as most of you have seen from the threads created on the subjects of Nibiru/Planet 'X'/Red Dwarf they just turn into wars between the believers, the fact needer's, and in between are the dis-informationalist.

ATS your conciously wayyyyy behind. Literally, and you most likely won't be able to comprehend this and thus take it as an insult, your so completely ignorant to everything. You will 'wake up' one day though.... one day...

Anyways here we go.

-Scholar Zecharia Sitchin, the Sumerians knew of an extra planet beyond Pluto. *Wrong* they never said where it was. Modern day astronomers didn't even discover Pluto until 1930, and thus the name Pluto for a planet(now dwarf planet) wasn't even given until then.
-Cuneiform astronomy also mentions Nibiru by the name MUL.APIN ("The Plough Star")
meanings...

General Meanings of Occurrences Outside Astronomical Texts Word meaning, of course, is determined by context. “Nibiru” (more technically and properly transliterated as “neberu”[5]) can mean several things. I have underlined the form of nibiru for the reader: “place of crossing” or “crossing fee” – In the Gilgamesh epic,[6] for example, we read the line (remarkably similar to one of the beatitudes in the sermon on the Mount): “Straight is the crossing point (nibiru; a gateway), and narrow is the way that leads to it.” A geographical name in one Sumero-Akkadian text, a village, is named “Ne-bar-ti-Ash-shur” (“Crossing Point of Asshur”). Another text dealing with the fees for a boatman who ferries people across the water notes that the passenger paid “shiqil kaspum sha ne-bi-ri-tim” (“silver for the crossing fees”). “ferry, ford”; “ferry boat”; “(act of) ferrying” – For example, one Akkadian text refers to a military enemy, the Arameans: “A-ra-mu nakirma bab ni-bi-ri sha GN itsbat”[7] (“The Arameans were defiant and took up a position at the entrance to the ford [gate, crossing point]”). In another, the Elamites are said to “ina ID Abani ni-bi-ru u-cha-du-u” (“[to] have cut off the ford [bridge, crossing way] of the river Abani”). I think the “root idea” of the nibiru word group and its forms as meaning something with respect to “crossing” is clear, and so we’ll move on.[8]

And This assumption of the meaning is the key piece of dis-information:"I think the “root idea” of the nibiru word group and its forms as meaning something with respect to “crossing” is clear, and so we’ll move on". WRONG.
but rather the other "A-ra-mu nakirma bab ni-bi-ri sha GN itsbat”[7] (“The Arameans were defiant and took up a position at the entrance to the ford [gate, crossing point]”). In another, the Elamites are said to “ina ID Abani ni-bi-ru u-cha-du-u” (“[to] have cut off the ford [bridge, crossing way] of the river Abani”)"

I am NOT a NASA supporter, however I will say this is one time I will actually credit them in saying their is NO large planet 'X' or 'Nibiru' out their in our galaxy, well, not the one we are talking about anyways. Now there are rumors Nibiru could be seen as of lately from the south pole, and that's where NASA has been tracking it; hence the few 'leaked' pictures. This is disinfo(probably created by NASA). NASA knows where Nibiru really is. Many, many, MANY people around the world know where it really IS. Whole cultures know where it really is...

Before you go any further you should probably read this page, because I am not going to copy and past the whole thing for you(yeah, you have to do some work...) Nibiru: read this

Also look how many cultures have a 2012 Event Timeline:
-Hopi Predict a 25yr period of purification followed by End of Fourth World and beginning of the Fifth.
-Mayans Call it the 'end days' or the end of time as we know it.
-Maoris Say that as the veils dissolve there will be a merging of the physical & spiritual worlds.
-Zulu Believe that the whole world will be turned upside down.
-Hindus Kali Yuga (end time of man). The Coming of Kalki & critical mass of Enlightened Ones.
-Incas Call it the 'Age of Meeting Ourselves Again'.
-Aztec Call this the Time of the Sixth Sun. A time of transformation. Creation of new race.
-Dogon Say that the spaceship of the visitors, the Nommo, will return in the form of a blue star.
-Pueblo Acknowledge it'll be the emergence into the Fifth World
-Cherokee Their ancient calendar ends exactly at 2012 as does the Mayan calendar.
-Tibetan Kalachakra teachings are prophesies left by Buddha predicting Coming of the Golden Age.
-Egypt According to the Great Pyramid (stone calendar), present time cycle ends in year 2012 AD

Now WHAT was that.............
-Dogon Say that the spaceship of the visitors, the Nommo, will return in the form of a blue star.

Reality: Blue Moon Dec 31st 2012 Reality: Blue Moon Dec 31st 2012 Reality: Blue Moon Dec 31st 2012

If you haven't gotten the gist of it yet, then your probably not going to very far into the future beyond these next few years,,, I have given you more then enough evidence and hints that point you in the exact direction of where 99.9% of you forgot to look.

PS. Why is this being hidden(easy to research about though if one actually Looks). Because if this is true(yes it is) then that means a certain something else IS true that most people won't even consider to true(even though anyone can google and read about scientific fact ever single human Has 2 brans. Not 1, but 2. Not 'shares', but Has Two Brains thebrain.mcgill.ca... ).

There now go read about the real 'planet' Nibiru. Any rebuttal to this better have a damn good case, because even so you will still be wrong. This is fact, and truth, and now you know lastly while most of the world already new this because it is history..... I know, I know, USA education system. Better luck on the next Conspiracy.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 4/4/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
You said we can see it with our "naked eye" where on the planet can we see it?

Jamie

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I've seen this really bright star/planet to the east every early morning (between 3:00-5:00) for months now. You said it's visible with the naked eye. Could this be what I'm seeing?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

Highly doubtful...use Google Sky, or another program that lets you view the stars, input your location and it'll tell you what your seeing. As for OP, mind showing us a picture if you can see it?
edit on 25-3-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
commit elen aka niburu?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The great crossing ....the heart. It is all metaphor is it not? the joining of the animal consciousness with the higher consciousness via the opening of the energy center in the chest, ie. the heart chakra.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Claiming their is evidence but not showing it to us is not very helpful!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
why dont you just come out and say what youre hinting at? thats reallly annoying that you have entire thread and never reveal what youre talking about? what? do people come on here to do puzzles now? why go through all that pounding without the satisfaction of getting off? people want answers and they read peoples threads to try and get them not to have to get them thereselves when you have done the work already. unless you just made the elobrate post to send us on a treasure hunt with no X marking the spot

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Are you suggesting Nibiru is the Moon, or Jupiter?
Cant get my head around what you are trying to say?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by loagun
Got your attention eh?
This^^^ part. The way you begin= bad idea. To me, that short statement(or joke), took all credibility away from you.

Before you go any further you should probably read this page, because I am not going to copy and past the whole thing for you(yeah, you have to do some work...) Nibiru: read this
This part= wrong. You are presenting this "fact." Thus the responsibility lies solely on you present it in a sensible manner, which I am not seeing. Also, that statement caused me to not even read the rest of your OP. I will look at the pictures now. Your presentation skills are lacking.

Ok, now I see the pictures, but I do not see an image of an actual planet that is visible in the current sky.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Now I'm guessing from you saying about "Blue Moon" that maybe you are saying that Nibiru is the Moon?????

Well i googled "Blue Moon" and the 2012 one will be in August. www.jgiesen.de...

I dunno just a wild guess

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by blaenau2000
Are you suggesting Nibiru is the Moon, or Jupiter?
Cant get my head around what you are trying to say?

I thought the same as you did, only think i could think of!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I dont think he is going to reply to any of us, he is sitting back and laughing at our comments. This is just another Nibiru post to make it to the homepage. Its an ego stroke, he has little to no idea what he is talking about.

I think he thinks he is Nibiru!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

That's a good 5 minutes I'll never get back..

Some proof would have been a good idea..
Hell, I'd even accept a fussy pic of a Chinese lantern..

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blaenau2000

Im thinking the same thing...
2nd

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
farm6.static.flickr.com...

this picture is wrong. planets and the sun are described in polish, 'earth' actually points to the sun. there's mars right above the sun, earth on 2 o'clock and jupiter on 9 o'clock. you've got the point.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
More bs without any scientific proof to back up your claims, just recycled Internet rumours spreading around and evolving like Chinese whispers.. Going around and around..
Until this object is actually visible to the naked eye (like you claim in your post) or scientific proof emerges, you cannot expect people to believe it..
And that doesn't make people naive or stupid it is called common sense.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Blue Moon

Bleh...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by loagun

There now go read about the real 'planet' Nibiru. Any rebuttal to this better have a damn good case, because even so you will still be wrong.

Any rebuttal to what? You haven't even stated what your take on the whole thing is. You say you have given us "hints" and pointed us in the right direction. Just show us what "facts" you have that "Nibiru is HERE!!! Right NOW!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
It is a very bright day here in São Paulo, no clouds at all, just the Sun smiling at us, and I don't see any planet/celestial body in the sky right now aside from the Sun itself. Perhaps my eye is not so naked then, eh? I'm not a skeptical, and that is just why all the Nibiru posts/videos are starting to piss me off, because I really want to believe but it gets harder and harder within every claim someone makes about it on the internet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join