It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN - Doomsday bunker sales up 1000% since last week! Video tour of inside Vivos bunker, 25k for a s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Check out this interesting clip from CNN covering the increase in sales of bunkers/shelters for SHTF scenarios. They even show pictures from inside, diagrams, and floor-plans of "Vivos" bunkers in undisclosed locations throughout the US. Apparently there are many other companies doing the same thing some charging double the 25k that Vivos charges. I find it funny that the reporter was trying to play down the reality of this, I mean theres got to be thousands of people shelling out 25-50K just to reserve their spot! People with money aren't stupid with it for the most part...

Was there a memo passed out to the "inner-circle" saying its time to get your bunker?

Or is this pandemonium from the Japan crisis?

2012? Economic collapse? Something else?

Before jumping to conclusions think about how much of an investment 25k per person would be, this is something that's only for the extremely wealthy, and those people usually don't make wild decisions with their money.

Heres a link to Vivos website: LINK
edit on 25-3-2011 by raiders247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
who will be the overseer?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
sounds like a good business to get into at the moment, profit from peoples fears, it used to be sex sells, now its fear sells.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Well, I find the report interesting. However I do disagree with the statement that rich people do not do stupid things with their money. Have you ever watched MTV Cribs? The Wealthy do some retarded things with money. If you have millions and millions of dollars, 15-25k is a drop in the bucket.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Well, I find the report interesting. However I do disagree with the statement that rich people do not do stupid things with their money. Have you ever watched MTV Cribs? The Wealthy do some retarded things with money. If you have millions and millions of dollars, 15-25k is a drop in the bucket.

Those people are rich because our society deems them worthy of having such wealth. Under a NORMAL society, one that doesnt place their ENTERTAINERS above those that protect and serve them on a daily basis, they would be making the wage of a teacher and that teacher as well as the police, fire fighters, doctors and soldiers would have their wealth. The heros of our society.

Basically that wealth is given to morons to entertain the mindless sheep that cant even afford to keep their homes let alone heat them. In turn these morons blow their money on "bling bling" instead of wisely investing it for their children.
edit on 25-3-2011 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Yes and who enforces the rule of law in the "kibbutz" ? And whos law do they enforce ? And when cabin fever is rife after extened time and theres a coup d'état being organised what happens... No i go my own way thanks in my own "cave"

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
These people are wasting their money, there is no escape.

Revelation 6:15-7

And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Nothing like watching a video of a childhood genius, suddenly watching a video of some ditz just makes her seem all the more dumb. No offense, I just find her tone and angle hilariously biased. She'll do well for the MSM.

This shelter won't save them from crap unless it's got a lead ceiling.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I think I would rather die with my friends and family, than live in a hole in the ground for 6-18 months like a caged animal, with these rich, born with a silver spoon in the mouth types...
Anyway, When that day comes, I'll be out there watching the greatest show on earth..

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Why do we always have to take things to such an extreme level?
Spoiled? Greed? Gluttonous? Obnoxious?

I'd be grateful to have an old school bomb shelter.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I hope they all squeeze in those bunkers and get popped by a zit by an earthquake.
The reporter is hot. I wanna watch her...

do math

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Hmmm. They're in "secret" locations huh?

What happens to the folks that are building them? They know.

Were I building these, I'd GPS and hard copy map the closest one I had built and when things got "interesting", take my select friends and family and set up house.

Huh? we dont care if you did pay 50k for a spot! We got here first! Firstest with the mostest bubba!

Oh, how did we find it? WE BUILT IT!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
What I don't understand is if there is a huge catastrophe where you would need to be in one of these shelters for sometime, how do you get to them in times of a major disaster. Surely the point is being to able to get to one before the disaster hits?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by raiders247

Extremely wealthy? 25K is a small investment for some thing so important.... That is, if you believe that there is a need for this.

If you truly believe that a bunker is going to be necessary, 25K is by no means only reserved for the wealthy.

Work 2 or 3 jobs! If you say you cant find a job, your a restricted human. Swallow your pride and take jobs you feel that you are "above".

If your child was dying, would you somehow come up with 25K? If you believe that this shelter is necessary, then you believe that your child's well being requires the purchase of one of these..

So essentially, your spending the 25K to save your childs life........ If you believe that this is necessary, or even sufficient.

I for one, do not believe that this capsule will do diddly squat to protect you when the SHTF. imho

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'm 90% sure this is a scam.
Just look at the videos. The ones that show the "real" shelters. Its just one guy with a shaky camera filming some industrial complex, various electric generators and ventilation systems with fishy music for a background. There are no people working there preparing stuff, making apartments,.. no one at all! In a project like that everything should look messy full of stuff laying around, workers everywhere, until its done 100%. Here everything is spotless. 20 seconds of footage to show an automated door with a seal on it?..come on! you can find those in almost any industry. And they post their videos on youtube!?

Sure the website design is great with those icons and all the information given - takes a lot of designer planing and work. But look at the application form!.. who would apply for this over an internet form?! you'd want to be there in person talking to the manager. No company in the right mind would even put an application form like this on.

The videos I'm refering to:
Nebraska shelter:
www.youtube.com...
Barstow shelter:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-3-2011 by globuser777 because: adding links

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

top topics

join