It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy and The Philosopher's Stone is Real

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I like the idea of an OPEN book that can be added to, but still moderated by the masters and adepts who swear to keep the information accurate and honest for the masses. (it would be very easy for someone to put false info that could cause harm, so some degree of trust and care would need to be established, similar to how Wikileaks started.)

There should definitely be a place where conversation about this can continue, as I feel this is extremely relevant to ATS and people in general and sharing findings would be critical to perfecting the stone or taking it to new heights.

If you get slack from the mods, I'll give you my personal email so that you can tell me and I will work on your behalf to help them understand what you are trying to do.... and I can be very persuasive.

If you create a different forum or go elsewhere, please let some of us know because I am already looking at the list of items needed to do this myself and plan to start soon.

Thank you again OP for your insight and for providing us something of incredible value!

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Since I'm not allowed to U2U because I didn't have so much to say yet - as I explained above - I will answer the U2Us here.
sign00 has already agreed to this - but I didn't hear from _damon so far.

But taking in account that _damon asked on behalf "some others people" I take it for granted that he should be d'accord with this.

To make it understandable I will post the original U2Us in addition and ***

Answer to _damon

*****************************************************************************************************
Good day (night),

What you wrote in Alchemy and The Philosopher's Stone is Real was maybe directed to sign00 alone but you can expect it would interest some others people. I am one of them. I don't know what you require from people to lend them your knowledge maybe to be member of a brotherhood or have a certain level of wisdom but i am for sure interested in what you have to say. If maybe i do not meet the requirements to get a glimpse of your knowledge i am obstinate enough to insist even if there is almost no hope. I may not be into Alchemy yet.. but i can tell you i will see the objective reality as it is with my own spirit's eyes and it may be arrogant of me but i think i got the right mindset to withstand the truth as it is in its purest form. It is my path.

So i am asking you could you lend me your knowledge for the sake of my metamorphosis? Please?

Glad nonetheless
Damon

**************************************************************************************************

Good Day _damon!

I'm glad to hear from you.

So far as I remember I didn't write anything special about the Stone - or did I?

Not everything someone is interested in is good for him - sometimes it's not even digestible (because he has not the stomach).

What kind of "Brotherhood" are you talking about and what should be that special "Level" of wisdom?
How would you know that you are interested in my words when I did not say nothing yet?
If obstinacy is your outstanding quality it will get you nowhere - except to an early grave.
If you can see your path so clearly you should follow it straight ahead - but for now you should not sooo much rely on your "spirit eyes" - your bodily eyes will be required to keep you going.

See - the difference between you and sign00 is that he began to look for himself and started to SEE...

We are searching for the wild bees and their honeycombs and our profession is to make cake and candles for the needy.
The habit of wrapping the Seed in bees wax is a reference.

Let me lend you some of my knowledge from this - beware of the sting!

On your metamorphosis I can advice you like this: it takes just the time it needs - so don't rush it - or your wings may not develop the way you need them when time has come for you to spread them - and fly...

Be well

C

Answer to sign00

**************************************************************************************************
OK. I'm curious.

I can't post on the forum at the moment because the genius moderators have banned me. I'm sure they'll come to their senses.

Meanwhile, please put the book in a password protected zip file and upload it to filefactory. Or just give me a link to download it.

Regards,
sign00

I'm so sorry - this is MY fault.

I wrote... ***if you would come up with an "address" or something like that... ***
I should have written... ***if you would HAVE come up with... ***

Based on your response we decided to cut you off and wont bother you anymore.

But maybe we decide also - in accordance with your U2U - to load the material up to filefactory or something like that.
Seems a nice idea - but should take some time for editing.
If so - I will post a link in this thread.

MEA CULPA

C

P.S.: Thank you for your invitation.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiroProtagonist
I skipped to the part on how to make the stone and stopped reading as soon as I seen the main ingrediant is urine! Good luck with your stones guys...

How ironic! The very best stone... the philosopher's stone, is made in the same way as the worst stone... the kidney stone

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Oh, I am going to keep that poem..... "If" is the most truth and I learned the entire poem at the request of my first love at 15. Your words are like Kipling finishing "IF" I am going to copy and paste it and save it. So many times in my life that poem has saved me from dispair. This you wrote is from a True Philiospher. Thank you for the Stone, at 64, I hope I get it right and will do more than one batch in case I mess up. I just have to stay alive till then and pray I get it right.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I am sorry that I do not have a really good question at the moment. So I would like to ask a fun question. Sign00, would you be willing to hazard a guess at the origins and meaning of The Voynich Manuscript? Thanks again for everything.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
IIIIX
OK, no problem.

coolottie
Thank you very much, it's one of my favorites.

Frater210
That is a fun question. I think the Voynich Manuscript was fake. I looked very hard to find any alchemical symbolism or any form of sign in there (the full, color version is free on archive.org). Nothing for sure, it does not make any sense with Nature. Additionally, it was "found" by a rare book seller and its history got longer and longer when no one bought it at at auction. Its history crossed from people of real wisdom like Roger Bacon to people like John Dee, who was a quack. All people in its history were famous, which is unusual since not all people are famous.

It's been carbon dated to the 15th century, but that doesn't mean much, since carbon dating is always going wrong. If it were readable it would have to be a full artificial language. It's certainly not a cipher anyway.

But I'm not curious. If it's not alchemy, astrology or geometry, then I don't see how it could say anything useful. And it doesn't appear to be any of these (it does appear to pretend to be them, but it doesn't fit in with nature.)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

So can you tell us about the key differences between the white philosopher's stone and the red? Have you ever tried the red and can you tell us about any experiences?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by IIIIX

I was refering to what you said :

I would like to send you a .pdf (6.24 MB / 25%) concerning a well withheld secret that could be considered a picture book to your read if you look at it with "open eyes".

I do not claim the secret as mine and I volonteered to share.

So far as I remember I didn't write anything special about the Stone - or did I?

You didnt write anything special but offered something that could be special as quoted "secret". I assumed you might have a certain knowledge on that matter.

I surely am using my physical eyes right now
. What i meant is that reality is way beyond the visible light spectrum and on an advanced stage one would use more its "spirit eyes" (mind or soul dunno the correct word in english, in french its ESPRIT) to perceive a totally different and more objective world than its physical eyes.

I believe too that metamorphosis needs time and patience. But if it can be "boosted", if by working harder or differently i can reach faster that new level of awakening, i won't say no.
edit on 28-3-2011 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Hi _damon!

I'm glad to see that you are d'accord with my decision to post your U2U and my answer to it here.

You quote nicely from my afore posts - and whether you use your bodily eyes or your esprit you should have come across this:
***Not everything someone is interested in is good for him - sometimes it's not even digestible (because he has not the stomach).***

What I mean by that should be obvious - and there sign00 and I are not on the same page regarding "disclosure".
There are different stages of development - sign00 has reached - by his own work - another one than you.
No disrespect though - metamorphosis takes time and effort and the right set of circumstances.

The WORK in itself is a spiritual process that heightens the mind and the heart - and The WORK is not only about cooking urine - as sign00 seems to believe. The TRUTH is too manifold - or multidimensional if you will - to be conceived of plain words.
That is why those Masters always seem to speak in riddles - they do NOT!
But if you go through the process yourself you will understand this.

There is NO shortcut - or "booster" - like some people want to make you believe.
The WORK in ITSELF is the "booster" and if you are involved it takes you to higher ground.
You gain a new perspective - it is as if you go from a 2-dimensional plane to a 3-dimensional outlook.
The former vast landscape becomes a very interesting puzzle with multiple new possibilities - so long you were "down" there it wouldn't have made any sense to you if someone had told you what he could see from above.

What sign00 tries - in a very altruistic manner and based on the most honorable motives - is trying to install this outlook as a living room for everyone and inviting the flat-landers to live there. This wouldn't work - those people would soon get see-sick and go insane because they didn't GAIN that new perspective themselves.
It is like creating the ultimate drug.
The outcome would be Zombie-Sages.
A world full of people with all the abilities - but no adequate consciousness.
Very sad.

It is all about development.
Like in well done development aid.
If you give a hungry man a fish - and you do this every time he gets hungry - you will in the long run ruin his life.
Teach him to fish - than he will be saved.

Now you will say "EXACTLY - thats what I long for - TEACH me to fish!"
And sign00 might think thats what he is doing - teaching you to fish.
He shows you how to cook urine to receive something special to stay the hunger.

But not the Stone is the fish - it's YOU!

So please get me right here - I'm not withholding anything from YOU because I did come here for sign00 - what I said right in my first post.
What I offered sign00 was meant for him. If I had come here for you I would have offered you something special - not useful for anyone else.

Be well

C

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Good afternoon, Sign00. I have two more small questions for you. Would you please give your opinion of "A Suggestive Inquiry into Hermetic Mystery" by Mary Anne Atwood?

And also, on behalf of a friend; Where are you at in the 'black stage' of your work. Thank you very much. Have a good day.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I also wanted to post a quote from Alchemist Thomas Vaughan so anyone interested can see why I compare our Anon to Mr. Vaughan...
"

I have now, Reader, performed my promise and -- according to my posse -- proved the antiquity of magic. I am not so much a fool as to expect a general subscription to my endeavours. Every man's placet is not the same with mine; but "the die is cast". I have done this much, and he that will overthrow it must know, in the first place, it is his task to do more. There is just one point I can justly bind an adversary to -- that he shall not oppose man to God, heathen romances to Divine Scriptures. He that would foil me must use such weapons as I do, for I have not fed my readers with straw, neither will I be confuted with stubble. In the next place, it is my design to speak something of the Art itself, and this I shall do in rational terms, a form different from the ancients; for I will not stuff my discourse like a wilderness with lions and dragons. To common philosophers that fault is very proper which Quintilian observed in some orators: "The summits of their structures are in evidence; the foundations are hidden." The spires of their Babel are in the clouds, its fundamentals nowhere. They talk indeed of fine things but tell us not upon what grounds. To avoid these flights, I shall in this my olla -- for I care not much what I shall call it -- observe this composition. First, I shall speak of that one only thing which is the subject of this Art and the mother of all things. Secondly, I will discourse of that most admirable and more than natural Medicine which is generated out of this one thing.
"
COELUM TERRAE
Or The Magician's Heavenly Chaos.

By Thomas Vaughan.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Has anyone actually tried anything in this book?

And if so, did it work?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

you didnt read anything..
It takes years to get results.

reply to post by IIIIX

***Not everything someone is interested in is good for him - sometimes it's not even digestible (because he has not the stomach).***

The reason i didnt answer that was because i didnt feel concerned. But you insist telling me im not ready or limited for the moment but don't forget you don't know me, it is dangerous to generalize.. although i get your point, i still think it wouldnt hurt to share your book with more people. At worst they wont understand #. I won't insist anymore though.

Of course i dont expect the Stone to enlighten me instantly. Im rather highly interested in its healing potential and power. I have my own path and reasons and would like to survive the forthcoming time of destruction. That would be sad and stupid to die during the process. I want to extent my lifespan and see what's beyond the horizon and what's gonna happen in millenia.

About the dissemination of the stone secrets i agree with you. It will not work. At best some people will become aware of its potential and theirs but the rest (98%?) will go mad and change for the worst. And i can't imagine the worldwide implications, no chance it will lead to a golden age. Sign00 you truly overestimate human kind it may ruin you..

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Hi again _damon!

Now we are getting somewhere I think.

What you still don't understand is that the material I offered to sign00 is not of the nature that you seem to expect as being a vademecum for everyone.

And about the "enlightening" qualities of the Stone - there are NONE!
It has been given to many people throughout history as a present - though in small portions - mostly they did continue their lives as before.
Struggling to serve their same old vanities - only for longer - and a little bit richer for a short time.

No one gets enlightened by the Stone - it's a tool - nothing more.
Only practice will qualify someone to use this tool in the right way.
If you deem yourself fit to drive a car at age 12 and I would take you to the Place de l'Étoile - now Place Charles-de-Gaulle I think - drive in the middle of lanes - and then change magically places with you - what do you think would happen?

Before you turned 12 and deemed yourself fit to drive a car you first had to manage - as a todler - to crawl - afterwards walk - then the bicycle (what a MONSTER!)... and so on and so on...

There are so many stages of learning and all leads to driving a car - and maybe even flying a plane - or a spaceship...

But first of all - and at all stages - you must be in control of yourself.

It's good to hear that you "won't insist anymore though."

If you give me an "address" I will send you something and you can see what to make of it.

Be well

C

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by _damon
reply to post by Akragon

you didnt read anything..
It takes years to get results.

reply to post by IIIIX

The reason i didnt answer that was because i didnt feel concerned. But you insist telling me im not ready or limited for the moment but don't forget you don't know me, it is dangerous to generalize.. although i get your point, i still think it wouldnt hurt to share your book with more people. At worst they wont understand #. I won't insist anymore though.

Of course i dont expect the Stone to enlighten me instantly. Im rather highly interested in its healing potential and power. I have my own path and reasons and would like to survive the forthcoming time of destruction. That would be sad and stupid to die during the process. I want to extent my lifespan and see what's beyond the horizon and what's gonna happen in millenia.

About the dissemination of the stone secrets i agree with you. It will not work. At best some people will become aware of its potential and theirs but the rest (98%?) will go mad and change for the worst. And i can't imagine the worldwide implications, no chance it will lead to a golden age. Sign00 you truly overestimate human kind it may ruin you..

Thats what i was asking
Has anyone ever had any results....?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IIIIX

IIIIX. I have to admit that just your simple posts here are some of the strangest and in some cases most profound things having to do with Hermeticism that I have read on or off the web. Why are you here on ATS. Did something happen here that got your attention? Was it Sign00's book only? I see that you logged on in January. The references that you make are in some cases extraordinarily arcane.
I would just like to say on behalf of Damon and I and, I am sure, others like us... When you say that you are creating cakes and candles for the poor out of the honeycomb of worker bees...We'll, I am sure we would all like a job if you are hiring.
So, are you a Rosicrucian? I already gather that you are French.

Also, I should say that we know of the TdM in America from the wonderful book by your countryman, Meditations on The Tarot, By (you guessed it!) Anonymous. That is where I got my start with it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Hello Frater210!

ATS is an interesting place - don't you think?
But unfortunately you misquote me.

I said...
"We are searching for the wild bees and their honeycombs and our profession is to make cake and candles for the needy."

You said...
"When you say that you are creating cakes and candles for the poor out of the honeycomb of worker bees..."
(That's a HELL of a difference - think about it.)

...and...
"We'll, I am sure we would all like a job if you are hiring."

I don't think so - there is not much in it - no urine for a LOOONG time - so - sorry.

...and...
"Also, I should say that we know of the TdM in America from the wonderful book by your countryman, Meditations on The Tarot, By (you guessed it!) Anonymous. That is where I got my start with it."

I can assure you that we are no kin to him.
There was NEVER a book written about Tarot.

If we ever should get to know each other better - you and me and myself and I - you would have to forget a LOT.

Be well

C

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IIIIX

You are so right. My version of what you said was a twisted mess. Sorry about that. Yes, one hell of a difference.
And I am sure that you are right. I would have to forget a great deal.
Here is the book I was mentioning...

I realize that this book has nothing to do with the book that you are mentioning but it is where I learned about the importance of the TdM. Please realize I have been trying to do this all by myself with no help from anywhere. I have learned to be extremely cautious. But it does not look like I have been cautious enough to avoid the urine this time around. Better luck next time i guess.
Thank you for your posts and your sense of humour.

I guess I do have a question for you though that I think you might be able to answer. Actually I have two questions, if you do not mind. If you do that's OK.
1. Is Fulcanelli still alive?
2. What is buried at Oak Island?
Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Oh - now you have REALLY made my day Frater!

You are a REALLY SMOOTH operator - aren't you?

Is Fulcanelli still alive?
Well - let me think...
I'm still thinking...

... ... mmh... if he turns up I'll ask him - ok?

What is buried at Oak Island?
That's an easy one - a lot of dreams for sure.

I hope that this is useful for your spiritual development - you know - teaching you to go fishing for yourself and stuff...

There - all questions answered - what a pity that this isn't always THAT easy...

You say...
"I realize that this book has nothing to do with the book that you are mentioning but it is where I learned about the importance of the TdM."

How could you possibly realize such a thing when I said there was NEVER written a book about Tarot? Sounds very mysterious to me.
From this book (your pic.) you could only learn what the Author of that book THINKS the TdM is about.
An opinion.
It won't do you any harm to meditate on the TdM - but your understanding of it won't increase by that ether.

To be cautious is a good thing I think - and why should you avoid urine?
There is nothing better to cure yourself.

But may I - without the risk of disturbing your romanticism - ask you to elaborate a little bit on this...

***You are so right. My version of what you said was a twisted mess. Sorry about that. Yes, one hell of a difference.
And I am sure that you are right. I would have to forget a great deal.***

THAT should be interesting.

I am all ears!

C

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Oh - now you have REALLY made my day Frater!
reply to post by IIIIX

This was the whole idea on my part. To make your day and share a smile.

You are a REALLY SMOOTH operator - aren't you? Is Fulcanelli still alive? Well - let me think... I'm still thinking... ... ... mmh... if he turns up I'll ask him - ok? What is buried at Oak Island? That's an easy one - a lot of dreams for sure.

Yes. I am a Smooth Operator.
I loved the answers to both of these questions. Especially the second one. See? I told you you would know the answers.

I hope that this is useful for your spiritual development - you know - teaching you to go fishing for yourself and stuff...

You know, I am not too sure any longer how much I should be concerned about my Spiritual Development. I am just speaking frankly. Probably the last most significant thing i did concerning my spiritual development has to do with eradicating pornography of all types from my life but I haven't been breaking a leg to meditate or anything. Should I be concerned? I am always ready for a fishing lesson.

You say... "I realize that this book has nothing to do with the book that you are mentioning but it is where I learned about the importance of the TdM." How could you possibly realize such a thing when I said there was NEVER written a book about Tarot? Sounds very mysterious to me.

Have you ever studied boxing? (fisticuffs). There is a concept in boxing called 'telegraphing'. I mean no disrespect but you are 'telegraphing' as badly as you seem to think I am. I think the little bit of language dissonance we are experiencing has something to do with it. To answer your question: I know you are referring to a book that is outside the realm of my knowledge because it is also outside of the realm of Google's knowledge. All you have to do is Google your words concerning Bees and Wax and Cakes and Candles and such and all that will return are your words on ATS. That is how I know that your words at least are original. Also I totally expected you to ask this question. Sorry. It's true. Just like I knew that you would respond when I posted the picture of Trump #14. See? you are telegraphing just like you think I am. Do not get me wrong. I mean no harm and am in fact friendly. I am just not going to lose a chance to parley with one such as yourself. Even if you are just some French guy with an interest in Alchemy.

It won't do you any harm to meditate on the TdM - but your understanding of it won't increase by that ether.

Just so we are straight on this. I have no intention to nor have I ever had any intention set upon 'Meditating' on the Tarot. Of any variety. So I will pass. Thank you, sir.

But may I - without the risk of disturbing your romanticism

This just totally cracked me up. For someone that does not know me. You sure know me.

ask you to elaborate a little bit on this... ***You are so right. My version of what you said was a twisted mess. Sorry about that. Yes, one hell of a difference. And I am sure that you are right. I would have to forget a great deal.*** THAT should be interesting.

I don't know what to say to your question here. I just should have quoted you directly to avoid the confusion. The fact of the matter is though it is another Language issue. I actually did say it the way you said it. My syntax was just different; really wonky, but just different. Probably a little more ambiguous than the way you put it.

And finally I would like to say that at the very least the French have an unfair advantage over Americans and others because there is such a long and beloved relationship to Hermeticism there. There is so much more available on the subjects of Alchemy and Hermetics in French than in English that it is Tragic. We had to wait forever here for Fulcanelli's, The Dwellings of the Philosophers. I mean like 20 years more or something like that. American's, I believe, have a real up hill battle if they want to study these things. But when we are given the opportunity we are as inventive and competent as the next group of folks.
P.S. I am just ranting there a little bit, IIIIX, no need to respond to my mania.
Thanks again for your friendly comments.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Frater210 because: Addendum

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join