It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy and The Philosopher's Stone is Real

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
Thought I would go ahead and post this as there seems to be no one on this thread getting uptight about the urine thing...
www.aypsite.org...

Interesting read. I think I will replace my "Eat Sh** and Die !" bumper sticker with one that says, " Drink Pee and Live !

OP: I've downloaded the book and will check it out.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

This is the white stone of urine you are talking about: 1. Obtain the Prime Materia, and freshly distilled water. 2. Mix these two in perfect ratios. 3. Let sit, and then collect the oil from the top of the solution. 4. Dry the collected oil (it will turn into a powder). 5. Wash the powder, and remove the impurities. (forum.alchemyforums.com...)

Yes. I can speak from my little experience. This is a recipe for a crude Spagyric tincture made from Urine. It is not even raised to the level of an 'ens tincture'. This will only produce a pale, pale shadow of what Anonymous' method will likely produce.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
After reading the material, I have a couple of questions....

1) Approximately how much would it cost to fund the ability to make a few batches in case one goes wrong? (gold and silver are not cheap)

2) To get to the white stone, you say that you need silver and the red stone needs gold... gold can't be used for both?

3) How much of the stone (approximately) will there be after the white stage? The reason I ask is to understand how much gold dust I would need (2-10 times the amount of stone) to ferment with seeing as how it could get cost prohibitive.

4) What is the difference, besides strength, of the white stone versus the red stone?

5) How do you use the stone? There were not specific instructions on how to ingest, or turn into a tincture, or to change the structure of other metals and personally, I would want to use this for medicinal purposes for myself and many other people I know who have been struck with illness, so I'm mostly interested in the tincture/ingestion part of it.

I've already forwarded copies of the PDF to everyone I know and am looking very much forward to you answers.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sign00

So here's the deal: I'll answer questions for 48 hours, then I'll be gone. But from your side, you must all promise that if you ask a question you will make great effort to distribute this book to as many people as you can. Post it on Facebook, on forums, send it to everyone in your address book, everyone in the office or school. Everyone. And ask them to do the same. That's my deal.

Sounds fair, and I can distribute.... immensely in fact.

My questions are as follows....

1.) How far along are you in the process of making the Stone?

2.) Did you learn the technique, or rediscover it?

3.) In the book you said you hadn't actually finished the work, yet the level of detail with regards to the finished product was seemingly precise. Assuming you are not just a phantom story-teller, it leads me to believe that you actually witnessed the process yourself. Am I correct in that assumption?

4.) Is the life of a sage really as lonely as its been said?

5.) You mentioned purification and duplication of the red stone. That once the red stone is completed, it can be purified and duplicated quickly. If memory serves, you mentioned that the "effects" of the stone become more and more powerful with each new revision. Can you elaborate on this point, specifically on the effects it has on the human mind.

I have other questions, but I will wait for the answer to these, thanks for taking the time to answer them. The Philosophers stone has always been an interest of study for me.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I have a strange question for you. All of this is just off the cuff impressions I am receiving from my own antennae concerning all of this. I get the impression there are two of you, Anon. Would you be willing to talk about the Psychospiritual effects, if any, you may be experiencing during the process. I get the feeling that there is a part of you that is accelerating along with your project and that might be the part that differentiates and disappears. I hope that makes sense. I get these impressions from a close perusal of your material. Your voice comes through in your writing very nicely; but in chorus. I feel and think as though I am hearing the hint of deep understanding in your writing at times. Are you aware of this? Are you holding back? And mainly, are you OK. I have read anecdotal reports about teeth and hair falling out; that sort of thing.
Thanks.

Oh and also. Does diet have any influence on the Matter in terms of how long the process will take?
edit on 26-3-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Good Day sign00!

I'm very glad to see you unveiling - this spares me some time.
Last night I came across your thread and loaded down your book - and read through it asap.

It seems that you are a brother and I'm glad that you have arrived - the following is only between you and me.
I didn't post enough to be allowed by TPTB to U2U or start a thread on my own on this site - I was just lurking a bit.

I would like to send you a .pdf (6.24 MB / 25%) concerning a well withheld secret that could be considered a picture book to your read if you look at it with "open eyes".

If you are interested - just tell me how I can manage to do so and I will send the material to you right away - no strings attached whatsoever.

C

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IIIIX

# 14. Temperance. The Alchemists are really coming out of the woodwork on this one.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Good Day to you too Frater210!

How do you know? There is so much more to this - it can't really be revered to with ONE picture. By the way - you would have to use another version of the TdM to see this - unfolding.

This could go off-topic - if one is not really open minded.

But you are right that - on one plane - the TdM is about the great work.

C

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IIIIX

Thanks for throwing up a Flare, IIIIX (TdM). I did not know if you would see mine. Nice to meet you. I am wondering...Anon seems to be coming from a place of "Open Source is Good". This suits the Zeitgeist does it not? Very elegant on his part. So why should your secret remain proprietary?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Oh - hello again Frater210!

In case you don't know - TdM is only short for "Tarot de Marseille" and is only connected to my aka "IIIIX" if you know about the pythagorean Tetractys and how it is embedded in the so-called "wrong spelled" "IIII" throughout the TdM.

I don't know about this Anon guy - but as sign00 said in the foreword of his book - the time of sharing has come.
The Tide is pressing...

I do not claim the secret as mine and I volonteered to share.

Perhabs I don't get you because I'm not native to this language - so please be a little more specific...

C

edit on 26/3/11 by IIIIX because: spelling

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
My ten year old has been asking me to take her to Italy show she can see the Philospher's Stone...is that even something real?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IIIIX

I am so sorry IIIIX. I mean no disrespect. I had already gathered that you are not a native English speaker. It adds to your mystique (even though I know you are not trying to project mystique. I was only trying to engage you in friendly banter. I was pointing out in the last post that I was thankful that you saw what I was getting at by specifically posting Trump 14 from the TdM. Your acknowledgement of my selection was the signal to me that you know what you speak of. I am sure your knowledge is well beyond mine. I was also wondering why you are only offering the secret that you know to Anon (Sign00)? Being as it is that he is posting this incredible secret freely (The secret of The Stone). Knowledge generally seems to be going towards an Open Source model, that is what I meant by the Zeitgeist. But of course it is your secret and your business. I am just happy that all of this is happening here on this thread. Wherever it goes. Very exciting stuff.
Which is why I would like to say; with the release of Anon's text (The Book of Aquarius) and what is going down on this thread; this stuff is going to get written into the record one way or the other. This is going to have a far reach whether the text gets results or not. Anon's text fits very nicely into the tradition of these texts and how they are released.
Listen, my Girl is coming over shortly and I will not be able to be on this thread at all for the next 5- hours. So good luck everyone. I hope it all goes well. It has been so much fun meeting you all. I feel like the few of us that remain are kind of in this together.
Bye for now.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Some questions sent to me by U2U:

hmm it is a little suspicious imo like a guy that want to make himself a reputation on the internet. Maybe to sell his future book? or just for fame? But then why dont you give your name or nickname or signature in the book, nothing (or i missed it) total anonymous.
I don't care about my reputation, only that people read the book, which is free by the way.

Well as i said i don't understand that motive to share it with the world. You should know human's nature is not "love/peace/compassion/friendship". Actually humans are hateful creatures and always want more power and things.
Only when they think they have to steal these things from other people. If people were not worried about themselves and so caught up in things that don't matter, then they would care about other people naturally.

Then explain me how you think people will react if they become all immortals and healthy, almighty? The Earth is already overpopulated, you think people will get wiser and stop mass procreating? I doubt it.
Most people are going to die, most people who survive will have the Stone. Death isn't such a bad thing though, it's much better than the life most people are living.

Second if, by the most extraordinary coincidence, you succeed to give the stone to lets say enough people to spread it to the whole world, what do you think would happen? A lot of people can't stand the idea of Immortality. I think it would be a chaotic situation. Elite would want to rule. Eventually there would be mass genocides between races or for population control. Financial system would collapse...
Civilization will break down as soon as the mass think that it's real. The world is heavily invested in gold, pharmaceuticals and energy. All of which the Stone provides. So all stockmarkets and banks will crash, so all business will stop. Everything will collapse.

if Alchemists didnt share it, i think it is become they knew it wouldnt work
Or because they knew it would.

So are you really sure you want to share it with the world? i am wondering what your true motives are? is it really it? or you have some kind of hidden plan? Isnt it a fake motive to "attract" people and get their attention? I want honest answers please.
Why not share it? That's what life is for.

I don't have time to lose with quakery and hoax.
I don't care if you believe it or not. I know most people won't. I'm just giving everyone a chance.

From the previous posts:

Frater210

I get the impression that you learned this from someone and that is how you can be half way through and still know it is going to work.
No one else. I know it will work because it's simply, in accordance with Nature, and makes perfect sense. Unlike anything else we are told. I've seen the signs too, exactly as to be expected, and nothing that requires a stretch of the imagination.

How have you set yourself up to pursue this with such dedication in such a busy world. Have you actually been able to attend to the project part-time?
It really doesn't take that much time. I realize now that I forgot to mention this directly in the book, although some of the quotes imply it. You can basically set up the Stone and then check on it for a few seconds every week or two. When learning about it I was reading day and night, but that was my choice.

(The white stone of urine.) This is a recipe for a crude Spagyric tincture made from Urine.
About this: it's like saying that water is the same as nitric acid. They're both liquid, so easily confused by someone whose not seen liquid before. But they're not the same in any other way.

I get the impression there are two of you
Just one.

Would you be willing to talk about the Psychospiritual effects
The whole thing about the journey being worth more than the destination in alchemy is only because that in order to do alchemy you must understand the cycles of Nature. If you understand these cycles then you understand how Nature works. If you understand how Nature works then you understand something about God. But there are no magical effects just from trying to make it. Certainly it will give you meaning to your life and peace of mind, which you could say is worth more than anything else.

And mainly, are you OK. I have read anecdotal reports about teeth and hair falling out; that sort of thing.
That happens when you first take the finished Red Stone. It's part of the healing process.

Does diet have any influence on the Matter in terms of how long the process will take?
I don't know. I imagine it has some small significance. I don't think it's worth worrying about.

SonOfTheLawOfOne

Approximately how much would it cost to fund the ability to make a few batches in case one goes wrong?
If you put them in the same water bath, then not much more. The water bath is the most expensive of the equipment. But then you can't adjust the heat independently.

To get to the white stone, you say that you need silver and the red stone needs gold... gold can't be used for both?
Gold for gold, silver for silver. Yes. Gold cannot be used for both.

How much of the stone (approximately) will there be after the white stage?
Depends how much white salt you use. It's directly proportionate. Don't worry, the amount of gold or silver required is very small. The waterbath costs more.

What is the difference, besides strength, of the white stone versus the red stone?
The white one is white, wheras the red one is red. The White Stone makes silver. You can just consider the White Stone to be a less powerful version of the same thing.

How do you use the stone? There were not specific instructions on how to ingest, or turn into a tincture, or to change the structure of other metals
You just use it as it is, it whatever form you prefer. Solid, powder or dissolved. The effects are the same either way. You can use it in any way. Eat it, drink it, put it on your skin. It doesn't matter. Projection (transmuting of metals) is easy and covered in the book.

aravoth

How far along are you in the process of making the Stone?
Black stage.

Did you learn the technique, or rediscover it?
Learnt it from the alchemical writings, the same ones everyone else is reading.

In the book you said you hadn't actually finished the work, yet the level of detail with regards to the finished product was seemingly precise.
Yes, I have read hundreds and hundreds of alchemical texts. They each give a little clue. Put them all together and it's already overkill. I haven't seen it performed by anyone else. But I have got this far on my own and I know it will work because it follows the laws of Nature. If it did not then we live in a universe where actions do not lead to consequences.

Is the life of a sage really as lonely as its been said?
I don't think I can be called a Sage. I expect Sages are less lonely than the average person, they just have nothing else to complain about.

You mentioned purification and duplication of the red stone. That once the red stone is completed, it can be purified and duplicated quickly. If memory serves, you mentioned that the "effects" of the stone become more and more powerful with each new revision. Can you elaborate on this point, specifically on the effects it has on the human mind.
It allows you to always work at your optimum. Memory, imagination, learning capabilities are all enhanced. Languages are a particular speciality of an alchemist, as they can learn a new language just by hearing it, like a child. The "spritual" effects of the Stone depend upon the state of mind and intentions of the person themselves.

IIIIX

I see you're making an effort to be mystical, does this help anyone or yourself? I laid out the entire process in plain words and in response you offer me a secret book of symbols. If you read the book you will know I spoke against such things. What benefit would I possibly get? There is nothing I need.

edit on 26-3-2011 by sign00 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2011 by sign00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Please Frater210 - there is really nothing to feel sorry about.

There seems to be only a little confusion. Maybe due to my "strangeness" - but I'll try to solve this "problem" as best as I can.
So you are saying that Anon (does this refer to "Anon-ymous" and is not a screen name of someone new?) and Sign00 are the same?
If so - I will refer to him as Sign00 - because thats his screen name here - on ATS.

***But of course it is your secret and your business.***

If you think so you did get me all wrong - I'm very "d'accord" with Sign00 on that the time of secrets is over - because most of them are only made up by people who didn't know better and yet tried to make a living on missleading people into the dark...

C

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Question - I have a titanium implant in my body.

I also had laser eye corrective surgery.

What will happen to those things if I ingest any of the white or red stone?

Great book btw. About halfway through.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Wow - how could you get me sooo wrong?

***I would like to send you a .pdf (6.24 MB / 25%) concerning a well withheld secret that could be considered a picture book to your read if you look at it with "open eyes".

If you are interested - just tell me how I can manage to do so and I will send the material to you right away - no strings attached whatsoever.***

Thats what I offered - to add another perspective for you (an allready approved and golden one) - where did I say something about "a secret book of symbols" - if you would come up with an "address" or something like that - you could see for yourself - there is no need to be "mythical" anymore but a need to stay anonymous - as you have stated yourself over and over again - and you are very right.

***What benefit would I possibly get? There is nothing I need.***
If you say so you are probably right - who am I to argue with you?

Be well

C

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

At my age I hope to live until it is ready to consume, I know you are going to laugh but if I pee through a Coffee Filter, would it work faster?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This entire thread has made me beyond sad!

What is wrong w/ Humanity????????????

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

If you had a loved one that was dying of what doctors would tell you is incurable, and this would save them you would be very happy, Baking Soda has been curing Cancer for over a hundred years, but very few people know this. Doctors are making a fortune shooting radiation through people, when a .35 cent box of baking soda works better.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
ImplausibleDeniability
The titanium implant will likely be either ejected or dissolved, but you won't need it then. The Stone also corrects your eyesight, so it doesn't matter whether you had laser eye surgery or not. The strength of the Stone will have more effect. The White Stone is more of a very good medicine, whereas the Red Stone heals everything, including age (when it has been multiplied in quality enough times).

IIIIX
OK. You have me curious. I sent you a private message.

coolottie
Coffee filter won't make any difference! It needs to be distilled and calcined. Filtration works only for visibly large particles, but we are dealing with something very small.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join