It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy and The Philosopher's Stone is Real

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
ATS is amazing. Here is a book that may solve the mystery of the Philosophers' Stone yet it doesn't get much views and replies. People here prefer to scare themselves looking for the next hint of WW3.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Did not read the book. Sounds a lot like ORMUS,ORMEs,witch can be made in 2-3 days.
www.naturalnews.com...
Namaste

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arcfyre
Did not read the book. Sounds a lot like ORMUS,ORMEs,witch can be made in 2-3 days.
www.naturalnews.com...
Namaste

It's not ORMEs, nothing to do with that.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
i wonder how many of you got to this part:

50. Afterword
I'll come clean: I haven't finished it yet. At the time of writing I'm up to the Black Stage.

still, very interesting read, and i have to say this thread revived my interest in alchemy, so thanks for posting this

edit on 26-3-2011 by Naphariel because: ex tag fixed

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Naphariel

Yeah, I did see that he hadn't finished it himself. But if he did then he would have given it out surely and we wouldn't all be sitting here on our asses talking about the book on an internet forum. Anyway, the author does explain why he wrote the book now. And as Frater210 said, they tend to disappear after they finish it. Anyway I have actually read a lot of alchemy books and I get the impression that they all wrote the books either just before or just after they finished making the Stone.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
There is a forum where posters date back to 2008 and have made their own stone and I think some even consumed it. At some stage though, everyone stopped posting.

Just google something like "white stone of urine" and the forum will be top link as well as a few related websites below.
edit on 26/3/2011 by nightrun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nightrun

This is nothing to do with the white stone of urine. This book is the first time this method (the true method) has been spoken about plainly ever. So there's really no need for everyone to keep posting this and that about all these different things which have nothing to do with the truth.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

With all due respect, we won't know if any of this is true until someone actually completes a stone and can prove it.

I've sifted through the above mentioned forums and I can draw startling similarities between them and what's mentioned in the book. They are at the very least connected in some way.

At this point, I am not sure what to believe. It's honestly all hearsay for me.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiroProtagonist
I skipped to the part on how to make the stone and stopped reading as soon as I seen the main ingrediant is urine! Good luck with your stones guys...

I have read that in some Asian cultures it's good to put your first mornings urine on your skin. It's suppose to be very good for you. I thought that was a bit nuts but they do have some of the best skin ever imo

I'd do it if I wasn't such a chicken, just to try it.

OP very interesting. I love reading about alchemy, it's so interesting and it's something i only recently started to read about. I will have to check the PDF out. It will give me something to do today

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Well it's nice to see someone mention urine drinking!

I read this somewhere online awhile back and found it interesting, the same as putting your first mornings urine on your face.

I never knew it had a name to it or that is was practiced like this. I actually saw this on a beauty site I believe. Thanks for the term, now I have another thing to add to my list to look up.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nurv47
reply to post by sign00

With all due respect, we won't know if any of this is true until someone actually completes a stone and can prove it.

I've sifted through the above mentioned forums and I can draw startling similarities between them and what's mentioned in the book. They are at the very least connected in some way.

At this point, I am not sure what to believe. It's honestly all hearsay for me.

This is the white stone of urine you are talking about:
1. Obtain the Prime Materia, and freshly distilled water.
2. Mix these two in perfect ratios.
3. Let sit, and then collect the oil from the top of the solution.
4. Dry the collected oil (it will turn into a powder).
5. Wash the powder, and remove the impurities.
(forum.alchemyforums.com...)

So yes there are similarities in the process. I would expect its because this white stone of urine idea also came from someones interpretations of the old alchemy books. But interpreted incorrectly. Why am I saying this? Only because in the Book of Aquarius there are multiple quotes from different alchemy books which support each and every part of the entire process. In the white stone of urine there is not. So whoever invented this white stone of urine was half understanding the alchemy books. At least thats how I see it.

As for not knowing whether it's true or not. Of course we can never prove anything. It's a matter of faith. Based on what makes sense to us. It really depends on whether you count the old alchemical books and the quotes taken from them as an authority to be listened to or not. I'm not defending believing something with no evidence, but I am defending my own beliefs based on what I consider to be as good evidence as we can get at the moment, without actually having the Stone itself. But that takes 3 years to make so this is as good as we can get so far.

I do understand what you're saying. The white stone of urine does appear to be similar, but I don't think its really related. There's no reason to believe it and no evidence to believe it, but at least the book of aquarius appears to be written with some authority. And yes, maybe it was too much for me to be talking about truth like its an absolute fact. But like I said: matter of faith.

-sign

EDIT: Ok I've been jumpy with my arguing everything for this and maybe I went too far. So I'm sorry for jumping on everyone, I'm just really excited about this book!
edit on 26-3-2011 by sign00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Well, maybe with enough research I will come to the same conclusions you have. I am too inexperienced and ignorant in this subject to remotely understand any of it, haha.

Either all of you have lost your minds or there's SOMETHING to it.
edit on 26-3-2011 by Nurv47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
AMAZING! i have been looking for instructions for this for a LONG TIME. I have read through the book now once and i am going to read it through a few more times but whoever wrote this is totally right on. I will be attempting this ASAP! thanks again OP! s+F!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

This book is uterly interesting; I got that "feeling" while reading it "this sh*t is genuine...!" and thats really rare. So i might attempt to make the Stone in a few months, at least the first part and will see if it is like the book says or not. The difficulties for me are the time it takes, patience and discretion. If there was a way to do it faster i wouldnt be against it... but i guess im being selfish here.

About the book, OP i don't know but i tend to believe you are the one who wrote that book. In almost each of your posts, you talk about that "Book of Aquarius" and recommend it to anyone. You seem to know more.

I sent you U2u.
edit on 26-3-2011 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
pissing on the junipers beside the cottage has killed the poor old thing
junipers are tuff
when a person is diabetic the ants love your urine

there is an experiment where they didn't let chickens eat any calcium
the chickens were still laying eggs out putting calcuim they were NOT consuming
they experimenters found that the chickens were converting the next closest related element into calcium which is supposed to be impossible.

again real alchemy right under your nose.

PS
if you want to convert straw and sh!p into gold...
grow mushrooms....magic, eh?
edit on 26-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by _damon
reply to post by sign00

This book is uterly interesting; I got that "feeling" while reading it "this sh*t is genuine...!" and thats really rare. So i might attempt to make the Stone in a few months, at least the first part and will see if it is like the book says or not.

About the book, OP i don't know but i tend to believe you are the one who wrote that book. In almost each of your posts, you talk about that "Book of Aquarius" and recommend it to anyone. You seem to know more.

I sent you U2u.

Cool! That's one of the best compliments I ever got. I've just taken it really to heart. But I didn't write it, sorry to dissapoint.

-sign

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
tbh i got mixed feelings about this...

on one hand i'm really glad i found this thread as the book really does explain a lot of things i read about the work in other publications, and i'm seriously considering setting up a small lab to try it myself

but on the other hand, what will happen to the world economy if everyone is suddenly able to make gold out every piece of metal junk they find at home? not to mention the planet is already overpopulated, and everyone becoming immortal wouldn't really help that... as the author himself states (i'm gonna assume author's male based on the part about semen), this could very well bring the much discussed (especially here on ATS) new world order... and personally i'm not sure if i want that to happen.

don't get me wrong, the current system sucks. but who's to say the NWO won't be even worse?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It seems I underestimated you guys, and I overestimated myself. After _damon's post I reread all my previous posts, and even I can tell my acting skills are appalling. Considering _damon's post I don't really have anywhere to turn. Even if you guys did believe my reply it is still too suspicious and these forums don't magically disappear from the Internet, it'll be on here forever. The idea is for everyone to read this book, and if that happens then this topic will be scrutinized and I'm certain many people will reach the same conclusion as _damon.

If I were faster thinking I'd have asked _damon to delete that comment, but it's too late for that now, enough people will have already read it.

Did you not read the Foreword where it states not to ask me if you have guessed who I am? I would prefer not to be hunted.

Now, luckily I did this whole "release" in a country different to the one I usually reside in, and also using temporary email addresses and proxies. So even if the connection is magnificently traced I'll be gone.

I sent the original email anonymously out to 50 sites, and only 1 (forgottenbooks.org) put it up. I was expecting more response than this, although I suppose I should be happy with forgottenbooks.org. It is still a little disappointing. I even sent the email to the owner of ATS. No response. I'm very surprised sacred-texts.com, rexresearch.com and alchemywebsite.com all ignored the email too. I would expect them to understand something like this.

Anyway, I have no way of telling how many people have downloaded the book or what they think about it, and I obviously can't go around discussing this with people. I hoped to gain some response from this topic. So I created an account, rushed the first 20 required posts, and then started this one. The whole time I dumbed down my posts, attempting to sound more like an overenergetic kid with not so good spelling and punctuation. To everyone I replied to here somewhat aggressively, I'm not really like that, but I was having fun under my little alias and it was funny to watch everyone posting theories that make no sense and being able to shout at them without anyone thinking anything of it. But I slowly gave away that I do know what I'm talking about.

I'm not going to prove I'm the author by revealing the key to the SHA-1 hash, since the idea is that I release another key at the same time, so I can prove who I am the next time, and a forum is not a good place to do that as everyone would have to read it in order to get the next key. So if you choose not to believe I'm the author for this reason then that's not a problem.

So here's the deal: I'll answer questions for 48 hours, then I'll be gone. But from your side, you must all promise that if you ask a question you will make great effort to distribute this book to as many people as you can. Post it on Facebook, on forums, send it to everyone in your address book, everyone in the office or school. Everyone. And ask them to do the same. That's my deal.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Wow. That's all I can say. If this seriously is the "golden age" which I mean I don't see why it wouldn't be, this book could really be a big deal.
I'm going to at least take a whack at it.
It just gave me chills when I read about how the "age of secrets" is over it sounds just like a hopi prophecy about 2011 that I read a while ago.
edit on 26-3-2011 by rareredhead because: spelling error

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
OK. I will bite. Because of this reason. I know you know what you are doing because if you plug any material into your recipe you will get that stone. I have been working with Spagyrics long enough to know that your method will at the very least produce a "Urine Stone". I don't know what it will do but you seem to be pretty sure and I really like your book So I would like to take advantage of your offer.
Also I would like to say that I started to wonder about your I.D. too. Little by little you seemed to know more than your persona was letting on. I was beginning to wonder if the new Generation of capable and publicly faced alchemists were all going to be a little quick tempered and snotty.
But worry not. I am a great admirer of Thomas Vaughn and that is how I described you to my friend described in a previous post. Vaughn did not take any crap from 'Puffers' either. So I like you. Kinda wish we could talk on the phone.
Here is Question 1: I get the impression that you learned this from someone and that is how you can be half way through and still know it is going to work. Did he or she pass away and you are left to work alone? I find it interesting that you managed to figure it out on your own. I was feeling around the periphery like a blind person. I even touched it several times but still didn't know what it is. If you worked this out on your own that is OK too. I am just trying to get things in perspective.

By the by. I am distributing it with a vengeance. To others with an interest in Alchemy, but I am distributing it. You can count on that. Know that your text is easily worthy of that. I have already converted the .pdf and it is on my Kindle. How's that?

Question 2: How have you set yourself up to pursue this with such dedication in such a busy world. Have you actually been able to attend to the project part-time?
Thanks, Your personal revelation would normally be off putting but your text speaks for itself. Congratulations!
edit on 26-3-2011 by Frater210 because: Meritocracy

edit on 26-3-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join