It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy and The Philosopher's Stone is Real

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DieHateCry
reply to post by mkmasn

whoo whoo whoo let me get this staght m so what ur saying is that my piss is explosive? awesome note to self lets see what happens to the next guy that piss's me off lol i am sorry that was kinda off sobject but i like makeing things go boom and i have been giveing what i want to the tollet when i could just put it in a bottle is what ur talking about a gas?

It's a little more involved than that.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
As good a Stone as any:

Some of the waste that humans flush away every day could become a powerful source of brain cells to study disease, and may even one day be used in therapies for neurodegenerative diseases. Scientists have found a relatively straightforward way to persuade the cells discarded in human urine to turn into valuable neurons.

One of their experiments produced round colonies of reprogrammed cells from urine that resembled pluripotent stem cells after only 12 days — about half the time usually required to produce iPS cells. When cultured further, the colonies took on the rosette shape common to neural stem cells.

www.nature.com...

edit on 11-12-2012 by Eidolon23 because: link add.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mkmasn

Alchemical terms don't mean what you ordinarily think; that's how they encoded it so 'profane' wouldn't understand two shakes of what was going on.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

I came to the conclusion that the philosophers stone was the third eye, and the first poster said one of the ingredients was urine. Just today I herd on freedom radio, the santos binnaci show, that drinking your own urine will open the third eye.(not recommended) but I'm intreagued now and must read....

OP, do you think this book is written in a metaphorical sense?

Edit: all link are 404
the site says its being rewritten and will rereleased this month.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

No, it's not metaphorical. There is a an alchemical science used to make medicines called Spagyrics. I will be creating a thread on it in the near future. Basically, it's about taking an herb with medicinal properties, extracting the oil which contains the helpful nutrients, refining & purifying to increase the potency to be twelvefold of the original...

Now take the oils of the plant, substitute it for urine which contains all 255+ constituents of the blood, including vitamins, nutrients, amino acids, etc, and you will understand the process to an extent.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Interesting, would It be classed as a drug? It'll most proberly be made illegal if true. What are the potential benefits of this substance then?
edit on 2-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

It depends on what you are refining...Many forms of synthetic drugs and hash, are made from this exact same principle.

Taking echinacea however, and refining it, would make a very potent natural vaccine/immune booster.

Urine specifically, would refine and purify all of those constituents of the blood to make a very powerful disease cure all..Think uropathy, but times that by about 30...That's what you would have with that one.
edit on 3-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Ah, ok.
So did they actually do It back then do you think?
I've herd of different interpretations of the philosophers stone and what it actualy did, lead to gold, enlightenment, regenerate youth ect, the lead to gold was obviously metaphore....and it seems now that it was medicinal, what where they actaully trying to do or cure back then, do you think?
edit on 3-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Look into people like Paracelsus, Francis Bacon, and the like. Pythagoras as well..He had a school of healing.

Also Newton wrote more on Alchemy than any other subject

edit on 3-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

It can still be downloaded directly.

www.thebookofaquarius.com...

It's quite an interesting read, I can't wait to see the rewrite.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'll go out on a limb and say the re-write is going to say the colours were wrong.
red=pinkish purple=lavender

and it is so subtle it doesn't really do much more than multi-vitamins,but does enhance dreams and meditation.

oh and if you make it with gold as described will likely drive you insane

edit on 24-2-2013 by cjttatu because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2013 by cjttatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I doubt he'd go so far as to back down from the claims that were already made in the book. It would ruin his credibility regarding what is already a very shaky subject.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The alchemic atomic song is "ashes to acids we all fall down"

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Hi Xoanon

I just went through the last pages in this thread and as I came to read your post I was surprised that your attention was caught by the same poster as mine some time back.

IIIIX

Alchemy is not really a core interest of mine but I found some things this poster said somewhat compelling because of his style and his concepts concerning sign00 and that "urine hypothesis" - so I did go on a search.

Taken he signed his posts with "C" and had some very strict views about the tarot of which he did claim that "there NEVER was a book written about the Tarot" while obviously you can find noumerous books about this subject in any bookshop at hand I thought that this "arrogance" or "denial" could be a hint.
He even mentioned that he would think about uploading his info on a public site - what could make it a PDF.

After some failiures on google I got this with the following search term

> true tarot+pdf+c

TRUE TAROT on scribd.com
13.10.2011 – TRUE TAROT - Free ebook download as PDF File
The author calls himself Charlatan - aka C
It is really some very uncommon outlook on the tarot cards game and it might be what he was talking about here on ATS. Alchemy is only one of the subjects and it seems to be somewhat "multidimensional". He talks also about the Great Serpent a lot - the Uroboros alchemical speaking.

www.scribd.com...

Some other links are included in the PDF itself - even to a scientific article about quantum physics - but some work on the reader's side is needed to get somewhere.

I did this search some time ago and I signed up to ATS because I found a post where someone was searching for "a brotherhood of the snake" and I thought he might find some hints about that in this PDF.

Maybe you will enjoy the read as much as I did.
It helped me a lot to work on my own vision of truth.

Ansar

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
No clue if the author is still reading this thread or not, but it's been a while without an update. How far along are you on the new book now? It'd be great to see what -is- complete of the new book uploaded to the site, though I understand why you'd only want to release it after it's completed. Any rough timeline as far as when you think it'll be ready?

Even if the book isn't ready - it'd be nice to see the forum opened again. The other alchemy forums out there are -painful- to read. I've asked numerous people for recommendations and there's simply nothing else out there that approaches it the same way.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The second book, which was promised for Dec 2012, then again for Jan 2013, then again for

The book will not be ready by the end of February unfortunately. But it is coming along slowly, I've just been rather busy. Sorry for the delay, I promise it will be worth it.

This is the same frau, er, guy who posted..

Time To Be Immortal

..so, you see, here is how this works.

He can take all the time he damn well pleases...unless you or he dies first.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh yeah.

edit on 4/10/13 by MUness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MUness

Sorry - your link doesn't work for me.
My browser says "internal communication error".

But I suppose concerning the fraud thing and sign00 you are VERY right!
He didn't even get a working model before he advertised he found a "solution" to the "problem".

How lame (ignorant/arrogant/dumb/etc... ) is that?

A

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Retry the link. It helps when MU puts the URL in.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I read some first replies and stumbled upon word like urine and golden age. My first association was golden rain and mothers milk...

No matter what....it will be challenge to dive into the matter..

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MUness

That helped indeed MU!

Now I'm willing to believe that you can achieve nearly everything if/when you put your mind to it!

Instead now the link took me only back to the 1st page of this thread to a post of sa(i)d OP sign00 where he advertises his free e-book in his sig and boasts that sa(i)d book would be "...detailing how to make the Philosophers Stone."

What it does NOT - by the way.

Was that your intention?

A

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join