It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy and The Philosopher's Stone is Real

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
with my luck the DEA would come and arrest me for having a lab and suspicious gold powder

Point taken.

Making gold alchemically may require a permit. No permit. Off to jail.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReallyNiceGuy

Originally posted by WhamBam

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by ReallyNiceGuy

Can you piss infinitely over the day? No. You actually don't just drink it straight either, you dilute it into distilled water.

TOO MUCH INFO

Get over yourself and your filthy habits.

I got to reading this sign00's forum. Even they - who are "seeking eternal life and uncountable wealth"
- refuse to drink piss. Any piss.

Since they are the alchemical wizards, and this thread lately is impounded by alchemical piss-drinking nutjobs, I'm going with them.

YOu are new here. I would rather not report you, as it would only cause this thread to get 404'd. Yes, the premise of the OP is speculative. But, judging by what you are writing, you have no idea where the information comes from, how long it has been reported, and the historical sources within alchemy that support the basic premise of the book.

If you want to actually speak to what has been actually said, we can continue. If you are going to just make up your own narrative, I can report your posts and just have you moderated. I have already given my preference....but the decision will be yours.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Why do you think that at one point in time, Alchemy really was outlawed?
edit on 10-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Why do you think that at one point in time, Alchemy really was outlawed?
edit on 10-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

People died drinking their piss?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Phenomenal response....No wonder the Aliens have quarantined us....

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I take it you don't know the significance of red and white sulfur in Alchemy, huh? Did you know that astronauts distill their own urine and drink it?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Exactly

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Exactly

Have you seen some of the chemistry labs that those alchemical wizards over at sign00's forum? $1,000 invested. Which isn't piss [literally or not]
in their non-drinkable buckets when they have created the Philosopher's Stone.

I wonder.

Do the immensely wealthy and eternally living smoke, get obese as fat apes and turn to drinking piss?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Exactly

Have you seen some of the chemistry labs that those alchemical wizards over at sign00's forum? $1,000 invested. Which isn't piss [literally or not]

I wonder.

Do the immensely wealthy and eternally living smoke, get obese as fat apes and turn to drinking piss?

Yeah, Sign00 is a troll, or something is wrong. That is not what I am talking about. I was moving beyond what sign00 has posted to things more based in historical reality.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
ATTENTION!

This is not a schoolyard. If you cannot discuss this topic in a civilized manner, I suggest not discussing it at all.

Further disruptive posts will not be tolerated. You have been warned.

TheRedneck
ATS Forum Moderator

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Exactly

I wonder.

Bet on it.

Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Just want to point out for those of you not doing your own research, you are creating Phosphorus.

The first stage, is white phosphorus, is a pretty dangerous substance, highly reactive. It's what gets put into incendiary bombs and flares.

The second stage, the red powder, is more stable, but still harmful to you.

oehha.ca.gov...'8'03.pdf

These are basically chemicals which are used in meth labs. Not a very safe place to be.

Also, there has been talk that ingesting this stuff is all the body would need to survive, which is untrue. In the 5 minutes of research I did, I found that in horses, if the feed being used was too high in phosphorus, the animals body would cannibalize the calcium in the animals bones. Basically, the body needs a 1:1 ratio of phosphorus to calcium.

Please do some research grounded in science before attempting this stuff.
edit on 11-8-2012 by mkmasn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I take it you don't know the significance of red and white sulfur in Alchemy, huh?

Oh, I know.

Did you know that astronauts distill their own urine and drink it?

What a waste. According to you and the Book Of Aquarius, they could be mulit zillionaires by now. Living forever. Never diseased. It only takes a couple of years to make the Philosopher's Stone.

How's yours going? Could you post your pics?

TIA.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Funny, that following the white & red sulfur, you have red and white blood cells.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Interesting to follow a thread that has taken man on a journey for so many centuries in a search to defy the natural laws put in place (and altered).

edit on 11-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Funny, that following the white & red sulfur, you have red and white blood cells.

Also there are two types of kidney stones.
One red and one white the red stone is more rare.
Much of the process is kept at body temperature.
The journey that these people are on is a great one no matter what the outcome is.
I was on the path but my work was interrupted by higher powers beyond my control.(state of texas)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mkmasn

I agree – THE AUTHOR OF THE BOOK OF AQUARIUS IS NO ALCHEMIST, he therefore becomes somewhat dangerous. I am a researcher with a very strong interest in Alchemy. I am at this moment researching the book of aquarius and will soon publish some facts. There have always been con-men throughout history who play on the naivety of the people. And there has been many would-be travelling Alchemists ready to sell a manuscript that was claimed to outline the Great Work of the “Philosophers Stone” which supposedly revealed the “Great Secret” which has eluded mankind and how it can be found, made etc. so you see it’s nothing new…. Only another con.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthseekerTwo
reply to post by mkmasn

I agree – THE AUTHOR OF THE BOOK OF AQUARIUS IS NO ALCHEMIST, he therefore becomes somewhat dangerous. I am a researcher with a very strong interest in Alchemy. I am at this moment researching the book of aquarius and will soon publish some facts. There have always been con-men throughout history who play on the naivety of the people. And there has been many would-be travelling Alchemists ready to sell a manuscript that was claimed to outline the Great Work of the “Philosophers Stone” which supposedly revealed the “Great Secret” which has eluded mankind and how it can be found, made etc. so you see it’s nothing new…. Only another con.

Which underscores why "sign00 remains unto this day anonymous.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I don't get how something can be a con; when he is giving people a book for free telling them to spend their time doing something. If it was truthful, it would be better worth your time than cartoons or television, MSM, etc. If not, well then they are both about equal then.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I don't get how something can be a con; when he is giving people a book for free telling them to spend their time doing something. If it was truthful, it would be better worth your time than cartoons or television, MSM, etc. If not, well then they are both about equal then.

He's also selling it on amazon. And he gives you incorrect info in the book, which happens to be dangerous.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join