It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy and The Philosopher's Stone is Real

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Thanks for this book, OP. I have to ask: when was it last updated? I noticed in the end of the book you stated that you were currently in the "Black Stage" have you progressed any further?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Also wondering about the same thing. What stage now?

Am also interested in getting this thing started

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I'm still at the Black Stage, though blacker than before. See here:
www.thebookofaquarius.com...

Though many people are now catching me up, it seems unlikely that I will be the first to complete the Stone. There have been some further optimizations which increase efficiency that some of the readers have developed... all based off exactly the same principle, but just a slightly different way of increasing the purification (i.e. higher heat during calcinations) and the number of cycles achieved (i.e. the use of an alembic instead of a retort.)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sign00

Though many people are now catching me up, it seems unlikely that I will be the first to complete the Stone. There have been some further optimizations which increase efficiency that some of the readers have developed... all based off exactly the same principle, but just a slightly different way of increasing the purification (i.e. higher heat during calcinations) and the number of cycles achieved (i.e. the use of an alembic instead of a retort.)

Kewl, you got pics
are they less or more credible than your continued deception to substantiate your "quest"?

Exposed Deceiver/Liar
edit on 14-12-2011 by WillowToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Meanwhile, for those who are reading this, don't let the nonsense this thread has turned into stop you from taking a look at the book and making up your own mind. It is free, the link is in my sig.
reply to post by sign00

I can tell you personally that this book will aid your spiritual growth. Their is much more to gain from understanding this knowledge than the end result.The patience and understanding of the path are tools one needs for overcoming the bonds of being human.You will become humble to say the least.That is not to say it's the only path.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by WillowToad

Did you visit the link that you quoted?There are lots of pics there.Your post seems a bit ignorant.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedickI can tell you personally that this book will aid your spiritual growth.

If you are mad as a hatter...from the "Author"s own website.

Only A Crazy Person...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Did you visit the link that you quoted?There are lots of pics there.Your post seems a bit ignorant.

What?

Who's daft, there are no pictures at the link...

Deception And Lies In this Thread Exposed

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I can tell you personally that this book will aid your spiritual growth. Their is much more to gain from understanding this knowledge than the end result.The patience and understanding of the path are tools one needs for overcoming the bonds of being human.You will become humble to say the least.That is not to say it's the only path.

I can think of a myriad of ways to achieve humility without wasting a couple of years and countless dollars chasing a self-serving "immortal life" from an unproven, inherently substandard formula pasted anonymously to the Internet by an unknown author who has been shown in his thread to be a scammer and a liar.

YM obviously varies. Best of luck to you!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Thank you for everyone for keeping this topic in the public eye.

I will just address of couple of the concerns mentioned:

1. Concerning my identity as the author of the book, this I admitted soon after posting the thread, which was in March (it's December now BTW.)

Let's cut to the chase, to the truth behind this diversion of a post of yours, shall we? You purposefully and fraudulently began a thread hiding your authorship of the Book of Aquarius, for 9 months. Now you want, what?, forgiveness for admitting you tried to scam thousands of people internationally that are ATS lurkers, subscribers and posters?

I cannot begin to imagine why you are allowed and not permanently banned to continue on this forum in light of these facts that you have confirmed.

tsk tsk

There are none so blind as those who desperately want to be special...except those that follow him blindly.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by soon2beaher
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Also wondering about the same thing. What stage now?

Am also interested in getting this thing started

I have read the OP who now admits to being the author (only took him 9 friggin months and 20 pgs of posts) and his book and the one thing I can tell you is that it will not help you with your transsexual psychosis, SoonToBeAHer.

FYI, don't want you thinking it might. Luck to your transformation.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by WillowToad

What?

There are indeed photos at that link. Take a look:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan There are indeed photos at that link. Take a look:

Look. Read. Comprehend.

I'm not going to continue to waste my time correcting your posts for accuracy if you want to be disingenuous, you'll have to go it alone.

What?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The Book of Aquarius (paperback) reached number #130 on Amazon.com (#130 out of all books), even though the ebook is free....And it is all because of ATS

I found zero evidence of this but I did find the book *SELLING* for $10+

I also found that several customer reviews were horribly negative including this one which tells the truth, that you have been spamming forums across the Internet spectrum for months on now.

Book Of Aquarius From A Spammer

You really need to get your lies in order, this is getting extremely embarrassing for you and the only people who will fall for your shtick laced with dishonesty and overhype are those with blocks of cheese for brains.

Which, come to think of it, is probably exactly who you are after, so proud Mom Spammer must be.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I have read the OP who now admits to being the author (only took him 9 friggin months and 20 pgs of posts)

And that would be a lie. He admitted it here the second day of the thread.

I also found that several customer reviews were horribly negative including this one which tells the truth, that you have been spamming forums across the Internet spectrum for months on now.

How do you know that's the truth? You're basing that on an anonymous random comment on Amazon? You do realize anyone can sign in and post comments, right?

The OP has said repeatedly throughout this thread that he'd like to see the FREE link to his book propagated across the 'net. It's very likely that others are posting links to his book. "Spamming" is in the eye of the beholder in many cases.

The Truth is, you seem hell-bent on preventing any discussion on this topic, although there are several people who seem to be interested in it. What's your agenda, or is it just attention whoring out of jealousy?

edit on 12/14/11 by MrDesolate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Of the numerous impracticable-to-believe anomalies that our acquaintance sign00 has brought to ATS is his astonishing potential to do what complete nation-states, military ICs and mega-corporate assemblages have botched. To find the recipe to the Philosopher's Stone.

My goodness.

I cannot count the number of books I have read, the ones I have written, the intelligence assets, handlers and agents I knew and know, that have contemplated, investigated, sought (and have witnessed the spending of millions of dollars) in the quest of this buried gem of eternal life and unfathomable wealth, the PS.

Yet here comes along an anonymous poster, who has spammed dozens upon dozens of forums, who has found through Internet research the very hidden jewels which have evaded the best and most powerful occult examiners of our time.

My goodness.

All for free he claims…or for $9.95 + S/H through Amazon

Personally, I am in awe. Deep, concentrated awe…no shock, just awe.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan There are indeed photos at that link. Take a look:

Look. Read. Comprehend.

I'm not going to continue to waste my time correcting your posts for accuracy if you want to be disingenuous, you'll have to go it alone.

What?

Right... I understand that there are no pictures at the the link...:

But there are pictures at the link:

Which is what you quoted, and what user "deadeyedick" was referring to when he said:

Here is the post where you quoted it (in case you forgot):

Kewl, you got pics
are they less or more credible than your continued deception to substantiate your "quest"?

Exposed Deceiver/Liar

However, it should be noted that you then edited your post and it is not the same as the previous one where you asked if he had any pictures:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolateHow do you know that's the truth? You're basing that on an anonymous random comment on Amazon? You do realize anyone can sign in and post comments, right?

Gee, I was going to be fair and post the one decent review his book of toilet paper got but since you don't think Amazon reviews are worthy...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This thread is full of disinfo agents:

1. A "scammer" usually has something to gain from the scam. Right now, anybody can access this book for free, which means the author is not actually scamming anybody.

2. This book actually has more positive reviews than negative reviews on Amazon. WillyToad, stop being naughty...

3. If you had actually taken the time to READ the book, you might've witnessed the Truth in it. Instead, you turn to negative reviews on Amazon, and you worry about who the author is. The fact that it was released anonymously was probably not meant to be deceptive, but to safeguard from disinfo agents like you who would stoop so low.

Newcomers to the thread, disregard the disinfo and just download the book for yourself. It is quite an easy read and will provide what you are Seeking. It's free, so it's not like you're losing anything. I would like to back up the info contained in its pages by adding that my own research coincides and I will be trying to physically manifest this once I purchase the equipment.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join