It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy and The Philosopher's Stone is Real

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sign00
There are countless records of the Stone existing, being demonstrated, etc

I have never seen one that held any test of credulity, perhaps you could post a couple for our erudition?

The question is not whether the records exist (50+ are quoted in the book) but whether you ignore them or not.

You got me there, I haven't nor will I ever download your book so I must concede that you have spoken of these records. Nonetheless, until someone, you or other, posts these ignoring them is not an option, to me they do not exist.

What nonsense this thread has turned into!

Not at all. Good science anticipates and welcomes criticism. Nonsense breeds nons(ci)ence.
edit on 12/13/11 by LiveToSpendIt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt

The Nazi's did have the science behind the nature of what the Philosopher's Stone legend that legend is fairly well represented in J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's (Philosopher's) Stone. The science is not turning piss to pewter or any other such garbage, the science is the dynamic transmutation of energy.

Via EMF manipulation and guess what, so have we! Just Google John Hutchinson and his many anti-gravity floating cannonballs and melted steel experiments and on and on. the Russkies were "Philosopher Stoning"
us in the 70s creating cancers in our Moscow embassies and...the list is endless. Nothing special, really, the trick is in getting the Devil's details correct (freq, etc etc etc).

Let me put forward a scientifically examined, still yet to be finally determines, example of EMF manipulation. The dynamic transfer of life in this case, very "Philosopher's Stonish" in the sense of eternal existence, yes?

French scientist Luc Montagnier, the 2008 (??) Nobel prize winner (medicine) for discovery of the HIV virus, has shown that it is possible to replicate and transfer DNA strands from one test tube to another by passing a low level electromagnetic (EM) radiation of 7Hz through them. This is almost like teleportation of life but has yet to be duplicated easily or often enough ( I think but could be wrong) to be correlated as factual.

Again, Devil's details are lacking.

Note that no book written formula off the Internet was utilized.

And no piss.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
OP - all of this doubt is precisely why I don't think the book's author has to worry about releasing protected information. The stone is inherently doubted, because of its ingredients and how fantastical the claims about its nature and abilities are.

I found out about the book through Jay Weidner's website and was glad to see a thread come up about it. I'm not saying I believe or disbelieve, but I'm sure as hell open-minded enough that as soon as I save enough money to buy the necessary distilling equipment I'll be having a go.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by CythraulI found out about the book through Jay Weidner's website and was glad to see a thread come up about it. I'm not saying I believe or disbelieve, but I'm sure as hell open-minded enough that as soon as I save enough money to buy the necessary distilling equipment I'll be having a go.

A word of caution. Whether you believe of disbelieve is inherent in your success. IOW, your in for a serious waste of time and money if you do not believe and firmly, unwaveringly commit that the Stone can be made by this process.

This understanding is emphasized in Philosopher Stone lore time and time again. The alchemist must be pure of heart and intention for his and the metal/piss' to be transmutated. You think you can make gold from urine salts and become immortal by tinkering around with a few formulas in your spare time without any emotional, psychological and, most importantly, spiritual attachments? Seriously?

So...why do it if you are doomed by your own incredulity to guaranteed failure?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

A word of caution. Whether you believe of disbelieve is inherent in your success. IOW, your in for a serious waste of time and money if you do not believe and firmly, unwaveringly commit that the Stone can be made by this process.

This understanding is emphasized in Philosopher Stone lore time and time again. The alchemist must be pure of heart and intention for his and the metal/piss' to be transmutated. You think you can make gold from urine salts and become immortal by tinkering around with a few formulas in your spare time without any emotional, psychological and, most importantly, spiritual attachments? Seriously?

I'm reading the thing supposedly written by our anonymouse author who is also our anonymouse poster sign00. It's well written i'll give Mr. Anonymouse that much.

Special hilarious was the medieval search for an acidic substance that could eat through anything, perhaps without thinking of what they could contain it with. Long day there I bet.

I also enjoy the super-true story of the Chinese ruler whom believed Mercury to be the water of life and consumed great quantities of it. Mercury is not well absorbed by the body, though it's likely that he eventually died of mercury poisoning; maybe this is where Lincoln got the idea. Anyway they at least were sincere in a fake-fantasy-not real kinda way.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by WillowToad

I'm reading the thing supposedly written by our anonymouse author who is also our anonymouse poster sign00. It's well written i'll give Mr. Anonymouse that much.

Sez

[the urine] must be purged of its watery and earthy nature (for at first it appears an earthy, heavy, thick, slimy, and misty body), and all that is thick, nebulous, opaque, and dark in it must be removed, that thus, by a final sublimation, the heart and inner soul contained in it may be separated and reduced to a precious essence.

Goog Ghod, I'm pissing my soul away.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Sez

[the urine] must be purged of its watery and earthy nature (for at first it appears an earthy, heavy, thick, slimy, and misty body), and all that is thick, nebulous, opaque, and dark in it must be removed, that thus, by a final sublimation, the heart and inner soul contained in it may be separated and reduced to a precious essence.

I engage in amusing and entertaining reads much like a housewife watches Days Of Our Love or whatever that soap opera is named. You know, a kind of mindless, semi-drooling full-on-stare (without the goats) mind numbing, waste of time experience; it soothes me.

So I picked up Jay Weidner's book - ok it was foisted on me - Mysteries Of The Great Cross Of Hendaye and battled my way through it.
It is clear Mr. Weidner who hosts the Book Of Aquarius on his webbysite, dumps all over it...which is strange. More strange coming.

According to Wiedner and his co-author (??) the typical alchemical Philosopher’s Stone is depicted as a decoy, a come-on if you will, that is what it really is, according to Wiedner, to trick and coax wannabe alchemists into the true core of transmutation – the inner self.

This I can buy into - or in my case foist into.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Above I promised "more stranger" so on with it!

In the OP opening as sign00 he claimed

"This is a strange story so bare with me. I'm a member of forgottenbooks.org and 2 days ago I got an announcement they sent to all their members saying that a manuscript called 'The Book of Aquarius' had been anonymously emailed into their site."

Then when questioned about particular details of the book he interjected "I do believe I already wrote a book on it" directly stating he is the author.

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Claims Authorship

His signature is (at this writing 13.12.2011)

"The Book of Aquarius - Free book detailing how to make the Philosophers Stone"

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Above I promised "more stranger" so on with it!

In the OP opening as sign00 he claimed

"This is a strange story so bare with me. I'm a member of forgottenbooks.org and 2 days ago I got an announcement they sent to all their members saying that a manuscript called 'The Book of Aquarius' had been anonymously emailed into their site."

Then when questioned about particular details of the book he interjected "I do believe I already wrote a book on it" directly stating he is the author.

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Claims Authorship

His signature is (at this writing 13.12.2011)

"The Book of Aquarius - Free book detailing how to make the Philosophers Stone"

Man, sign00 blew it. He has a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go before he can even SEE 'up'. Should have started out open and honest from the start, too bad. Too sad.

You might be attacked for trying to promote your own product, but you get CRUCIFIED for being deceptive about it.

Hint: sign00, fess up now, be done with it. Grovel for forgiveness.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

A word of caution...

Whilst I'm grateful for your word of caution, I do think it's strange that you chose to target me. Surely there are bigger doubters in this thread than I.

I tend to agree with what you say, which is why during the planning and research of my project I intend to reach a conclusion about whether this is feasible or not. If doubt remains, I shan't proceed.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul Whilst I'm grateful for your word of caution, I do think it's strange that you chose to target me. Surely there are bigger doubters in this thread than I.

I responded in chronological, textual order as your post appeared, nothing personal I assure you.

I tend to agree with what you say, which is why during the planning and research of my project I intend to reach a conclusion about whether this is feasible or not. If doubt remains, I shan't proceed.

There you go!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
Surely there are bigger doubters in this thread than I.

Doubters? A doubter don't post and I quote you "I'm sure as hell open-minded enough that as soon as I save enough money to buy the necessary distilling equipment I'll be having a go."

I could be wrong, no, I'm not.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
No offense to the nay-sayers but... why don't you just let these people indulge in their curiosity and try it? Sure, it could be an expensive waste of money, but personally, I feel that it would be a neat experiment, regardless of results. Plus, I wouldn't mind having the alchemical tools around any way, for further experiments (non-Philosophers' Stone related). Not that I am confirming or denying any claims that are made about the Stone but for us to simple go by "your word" would be just as asinine as for us to go strictly by the word of the author. The only way for us to know indefinitely would be for us to try it.

On the one hand, yeah I could end up with wasting about a few weeks of time and then a few minutes out of my days after that for a couple years. Plus, I'd have all this equipment lying around (alembic, flasks, etc.) but I wouldn't mind dolling out some cash for those items any way, if I had the free-money for it.

On the other hand (and I know this is the part where you start laughing), if it did work... the time and effort would definitely be worth it in a lot of people's books. I don't really need to go into details about the benefits of one as I'm sure you know the claims.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
No offense to the nay-sayers but... why don't you just let these people indulge in their curiosity and try it?

No offense taken but, in truth, I am not a naysayer. I am a realist when faced with the whimsical and fantastical calls it the same.

The fact that it is a waste of time, money and resources (mental, physical, emotional and spiritual) aside, they are free to do whatever they want. I have an opinion from long research, interest and experience in matters of alchemy, and similar true sciences, I am expressing it, folks may do with my opinion as they please.

Sure, it could be an expensive waste of money, but personally, I feel that it would be a neat experiment, regardless of results. Plus, I wouldn't mind having the alchemical tools around any way, for further experiments (non-Philosophers' Stone related). Not that I am confirming or denying any claims that are made about the Stone but for us to simple go by "your word" would be just as asinine as for us to go strictly by the word of the author. The only way for us to know indefinitely would be for us to try it.

On the one hand, yeah I could end up with wasting about a few weeks of time and then a few minutes out of my days after that for a couple years. Plus, I'd have all this equipment lying around (alembic, flasks, etc.) but I wouldn't mind dolling out some cash for those items any way, if I had the free-money for it.

Great luck and fortune to them and you !!

On the other hand (and I know this is the part where you start laughing), if it did work... the time and effort would definitely be worth it in a lot of people's books. I don't really need to go into details about the benefits of one as I'm sure you know the claims.

There are no claims whatsoever that the alchemical formula as presented by the OP - now exposed as the author - have one shred of credibility.

Now the ancient art of alchemy practiced by the ancient Egyptians, Chinese and the spiritually committed Middle Agers, now that, Sir, is an entirely, and I double for emphasis, entirely different physics related matter.
edit on 12/13/11 by LiveToSpendIt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Here is the info on the real dark side philospher stone and what it really means. Oh I began this journey by a thread on deciphering the meanings in Leonardo Da Vinci painting of Christ, his latest discovered one.

The rabbit hole is deep and due restrictions on this site, only so much can be said. You have to research, research and then some more.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and all the rest of mine on the page. There are a few trails as in links.

edit on 13-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

I, of course, am not going to try it as I don't desire the benefits. I am merely stating that in a battle of your opinion vs theirs, no one is right or wrong. At least, not logically.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Anyone care to sum up what could have been discussed over 19 pages?

This is still about eating piss because it contains "energy" right?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jellyfishbrains
Anyone care to sum up what could have been discussed over 19 pages? This is still about eating piss because it contains "energy" right?

More or less.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I read up on this for a while today. Urine consumption has been used for health reasons for a very long time. This blew my mind.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Thank you for everyone for keeping this topic in the public eye.

I will just address of couple of the concerns mentioned:

1. Concerning my identity as the author of the book, this I admitted soon after posting the thread, which was in March (it's December now BTW.)

2. Concerning the sources of the information, quotes are used extensively in the book and the bibliography contains a complete list of the sources. I consider my writing as more of a commentary on the sources, which are the evidence. Obviously without evidence (if you want to argue whether it is evidence I first suggest you look up the definition of evidence) my words have no meaning whatsoever. For (I wasn't reading names) whoever it was who said that they'll never read it until someone posts the sources beforehand... I would advise you (although I'm sure you don't want advice) to consider the logic of your arguments before making them.

Meanwhile, for those who are reading this, don't let the nonsense this thread has turned into stop you from taking a look at the book and making up your own mind. It is free, the link is in my sig.

Some stats for you:
The Book of Aquarius (paperback) reached number #130 on Amazon.com (#130 out of all books), even though the ebook is free.
Retorts have been sold out across the entire USA because of this book.
Several thousand people are currently attempting the Great Work around the world.
There are 2 German translations now available (neither with my hand in it).
There are at least 3 forums dedicated to the book, the largest (my own) has over 1,000 members.
The book has been downloaded 500,000 times.
Millions of dollars have been spent on the apparatus required to make the Stone.
AND... I have received no money at all from any of this, everything remains free.

I'm also planning a large update in the new year as the book was written in only 3 weeks, and I have since had the opportunity to see which parts people find easy or difficult to understand. So the new version should read much better and be more understandable.

And it all started with this thread on ATS.
edit on 14-12-2011 by sign00 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join