It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy and The Philosopher's Stone is Real

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
about half way through the book, Never read anything about alchemy, besides reading about a few things here and there, but its got me digging it. I noticed some one else here said something about ormes, well by lawrence gardner is what comes to mind about them ormes, white powder/gold/silver, special properties the elixir of life and the philosopher stone and whatnot but anyway.

I was doing a looking at prices for most of this stuff, and besides the water bath, the glass retorts seemed hard to find, and they are expensive the ones I have found.
Does anyone know of an inexpensive place to get most of this stuff?

***little side note here: I was surprised the "author" who said he/she didnt want contacted or pointed out in anyway if someone was to figure him/her out, but when another user pointed him/her out the "OP" lied then came clean within minitues? that was a little odd, granted we dont know who the person is, but it broke a little secret idenity.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snap

Your memories and experiences are what make you who you are. To suddenly have x number of other lives crammed into your head would make the result, in my opinion... no longer you.

What makes us who we are is our inherent character and it is determined by the countless memories, thoughts, emotions, and experiences that shaped it over time.

It is the only thing you can take with you when you leave earth and the only thing you can bring when you arrive.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sippy Cup

I noticed some one else here said something about ormes, well by lawrence gardner is what comes to mind about them ormes, white powder/gold/silver, special properties the elixir of life and the philosopher stone and whatnot but anyway.

It has been claimed by some that ORMES are the Philosophers' Stone, but since this claim was made by people who are not alchemists and have never seen the real Philosophers' Stone then this claim means nothing.

Does anyone know of an inexpensive place to get most of this stuff?

If you are in the US it should be easy. Ebay is a good source for such things.

I was surprised the "author" who said he/she didnt want contacted or pointed out in anyway if someone was to figure him/her out, but when another user pointed him/her out the "OP" lied then came clean within minitues? that was a little odd, granted we dont know who the person is, but it broke a little secret idenity.

My real name is not sign00. I'm also using a proxy. So I have not really revealed anything about myself. The initial reason for my posting this thread was to be able to see people's reaction to it first hand, in which it was a success. This is the reason for the lie. Then when that was established I thought it would be interesting to see how people would react to knowing they were speaking to the author. This also was successful, and lead to me being now open to talking and answering people's questions. So it was all a good thing.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Oh, sign00 I just missed you. I wanted to ask you about something I foundout not long ago and whated to know if this is something to go along with the Stone. I was reading some of the ancient Sumerian text and it talked about manna, and that it would help you to live a long time, one of the hints was that it grew at the bottom of a well and was green. Got on google and started puting in the words of things that grow in water and came up with the alge Chiorella, I got some and just one teaspoon and you feel like you have had a whole meal. There are claims you can live on that alone. They even made something that looks like paper out of it for the Astronauts on the SIS, so if something happened and they didn't get food, they could stay alive eating just that. Is there anything in The Alchemy records about that? I know Hippocrotis said if man at nothing but grass he could live for ever. I am already 64, so I have to make sure I don't kick the bucket for 3 years. Does anyone ever sell any?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Well there are certainly some "super-foods" around and what you're describing may be one of them.

Though I actually think what the ancients were talking about there is the White Stone itself. The color green in alchemy usually means something that is growing but not yet ripe, and so the Stone is referred to as green before it is finished. I personally do not like this "green" metaphor as it causes much confusion (which was probably the point of it.)

However, as previously discussed, the Stone is just concentrated life-energy, and of course different foods have different amount of life-energy... therefore some are better for you and closer to the powers of the Stone. It is possible that this algae has a lot more life-energy than other foods. Also algae is one of the very few alkaline-living plants, and we are alkaline-based, so it makes sense that it would be very good for us.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This is intriguing. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us sign00, I will read the PDF and recommend it to others who are likeminded

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

my response to this thread.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I know Hippocrotis said if man at nothing but grass he could live for ever.

It was likely a metaphor here. Some ancient Chinese texts recommend against eating any grains, as they are thought to slow your mind. Vegetables and seeds are preferred.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'm going to attempt to resurrect this thread, as I'm generally impressed with the intelligence of the members here on ATS, as opposed to on other forums (especially conspiracy related forums.) I have some questions of my own concerning the state of mind of people who are both interested, and uninterested in the book.

I'd like to ask some questions to get some feedback about how we are all thinking. Don't be afraid to answer even if you are completely against alchemy and the book, I'm not going to be offended. It's good for everyone to share how they are feeling and what they are thinking, which is why we are here on ATS (to give our opinion and listen to others'.)

For those who are interested...

Which parts do you most appreciate?
Do you need anymore detail?
Do you intend to perform the process?
If so, why? If not, why?
Have you shared the book with others?
If so, why? If not, why?

For those who are not interested...

Why are you not interested?
Just don't care about immortality/enlightenment?
Don't understand the book?
Think it is a scam?
I'm crazy?
You know better?
And why did you come to the conclusion you have?

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
This is a weird topic, found it when searching on Google. I want to know if anyone has actually tried this yet? Credible or not?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Alchemy is all about allegory. The "metals" of Alchemy represent different types of written works which were also allegoric in nature such as poetry, history, philosophy, etc. The allegoric code that these works were created in uses thousands of metaphors, but it is forbidden to publish the true meaning of these metaphors, so the meanings of key metaphors are transmitted orally and the rest of the metaphors are defined in relation to other metaphors. The metaphoric definitions of metaphors are scattered thoughout ancient texts which of course makes finding the meaning of a particular metaphor quite difficult if one does not know exactly where it is defined. The "philosopher's stone" is actually a type of thesaurus or dictionary which would put all the metaphors and their definitions all in one place. This allows a writer to "transform" history into mythology or philosophy into religion. "Water" is a metaphor for "writings" and "urine" is just a metaphor related to the "bitter water" metaphor of the Old Testament.
edit on 15-6-2011 by swordwords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Beware of ingesting unknown substances. Mr David Radius Hudson coined the acronym ORME. This is the handy work of his "philosopher's stone" Link

I like the part where he gets sick and his wife says he would never use the stuff himself. Yet he claimed the it was the miracle substance that could cure everything.

Not saying this is what your doing OP, just wanted to add a disclaimer.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Author, your website is out. What happened?
second

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I personally have read this book and to be honest it blew me away. Everytime I had a question it was eventually answered. If you read the whole book everything will make sense. My wife thinks this is all hocus pocus then i had her read this book and she thinks it might just work.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by drewmudd

Did you read that each time you multiply the stone you use more product. There is no magic multiplication I assure you. This book says to use powdered gold and a lot of it. Good luck with that.

Oh anyone on this thread interested in buying a bridge?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I wonder how kidney stones would react through this process of sorts?
Through all the pain to produce them there should be some type of benefit.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
reply to post by sign00

whowver wrote that pdf has spent years doing it.

If everything about the process is correct and the author has been working on this for years why not just release the stone. tic toc its 2011

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I hadn't seen this thread just prior to posting this on a cancer link, so
here it is.

www.all-natural.com...
By Martha Christie

Here is an excellent book, written by a woman who was destitute
and had 2 weeks to live. She had more problems and cancer than
most people in 5 lifetimes. She cured herself with the help of her
husband and in this book are numerous testimonies from others as
well as herself of how she
cured herself after spending thousands of dollars and still no cure
for her problems. She spent nothing on her cure, only that which
comes from your own well. Anyone can heal themselves and this
book is probably the cheapest easiest and fasted way to do it as
mentioned inside with numerous testimonies from recent times to
as far back as 140 yrs ago. anyways, good information to know.

You may think that when it comes to alternative health therapies - you've heard it all. But there is one natural therapy you've probably never heard of - even though it's one of the most powerful, most researched and most medically proven natural cures ever discovered. No matter how hard it may be for you to stomach, the fact is that knowing the truth about this incredible natural substance will be one of the most crucial health facts you'll ever learn. And one of the most remarkable things about this incomparable natural therapy is that the medical community has already been aware of its astounding efficacy for decades, and yet none of us has ever been told about it. Why? Maybe they think it's too controversial. Or maybe, more accurately, there wasn't any monetary reward for telling people what scientists know about one of the most extraordinary natural healing elements in the world.

I want to add this as well for those who care because this is amazing!
And if suddenly people were destitute with nothing for their bodies to
survive on, this would be the only way to do that.

Your Body's Own Super-Nutrition Therapy

In 1975, one of the founders of Miles Laboratories, Dr. A.H. Free, published his book Urinalysis in Clinical Laboratory Practice, in which he remarked that not only is urine a sterile body compound (purer than distilled water), but that "it is now recognized that urine contains thousands of compounds, and as new, more sensitive analytical tools evolve, it is quite certain that new constituents of urine will be recognized." Among the urine constituents mentioned in Dr. Free's revealing treatise is a list of nutrients that will knock your socks off. As Dr. Free comments, the ingredients listed below are only a few critical nutrients found in urine:

Alanine, total ..... 38 mg/day

Arginine, total ..... 32 mg/day

Ascorbic acid ..... 30 mg/day

Allantoin ..... 12 mg/day

Amino acids, total ..... 2.1 g/day

Bicarbonate ..... 140 mg/day

Biotin ..... 35 mg/day

Calcium ..... 23 mg/day

Creatinine ..... 1.4 mg/day

Cystine ..... 120 mg/day

Dopamine ..... 0.40 mg/day

Epinephrine ..... 0.01 mg/day

Folic acid ..... 4 mg/day

Glucose ..... 100 mg/day

Glutamic acid ..... 308 mg/day

Glycine ..... 455 mg/day

Inositol ..... 14 mg/day

Iodine ..... 0.25 mg/day

Iron ..... 0.5 mg/day

Lysine, total ..... 56 mg/day

Magnesium ..... 100 mg/day

Manganese ..... 0.5 mg/day

Methionine, total ..... 10 mg/day

Nitrogen, total ..... 15 g/day

Ornithine ..... 10 mg/day

Pantothenic acid ..... 3 mg/day

Phenylalanine ..... 21 mg/day

Phosphorus, organic ..... 9 mg/day

Potassium ..... 2.5 mg/day

Proteins, total ..... 5 mg/day

Riboflavin ..... 0.9 mg/day

Tryptophan, total ..... 28 mg/day

Tyrosine, total ..... 50 mg/day

Urea ..... 24.5 mg/day

Vitamin B6 ..... 100 mg/day

Vitamin B12 ..... 0.03 mg/day

Zinc ..... 1.4 mg/day

As you read over this extraordinary list of nutritional elements, you can begin to understand why the stories you may have heard of people surviving on their own urine are true. But what about other elements in urine that you've heard about?

Clearing Up the Misconceptions

If you asked a person on the street what uric acid is, he or she would invariably answer that it's a toxic body waste. No so, say medical researchers at the University of California at Berkeley who in 1982 reported they had discovered that "uric acid destroys body-damaging, cancer-causing free radicals and is considered to be one of the physiological factors that enable human beings to live so much longer than other mammals."

edit on 21-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Wow, I missed this thread when it originally came out.

Just downloaded the PDF. Won't have time to read it right now, but thanks for sharing.

I hope someone posts some results from their experiments.

This is Very interesting.

S & F.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This book has generated some very interesting buzz, in regards to the content in discussion, and the people who open their mouths to speak about it.

It appears to me to be very seductively written, in a way that will attract the young and naive into something they may not be prepared for. I wonder at the hubris of the author to declare he knows what will happen when he hasn't completed the Work yet. Nevertheless, it is one of the most complete and well-rounded alchemical works I have ever encountered.

I just can't help but wonder about the key that still eludes the author.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join