It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Plane??!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Hi guys,

Just after reading the 3rd eye opening thread of yesterday, i have had a totally insane dream,..

I went through a gateway, in my own house, through my sleep. Now i woke up in exactly the same house.
I stood up, and faced the wall, there i saw the wall was covered in timers. Like digital timers. They were counting down years, minutes, or even 000000001566, seconds. it was an awesome sight. And i was able to influence them, on my command, years passed, and i was able to reverse it also.

No i stood outside, the surroundings were totally different. I was standing in a GIANT library. A man, i think he was a professor stood up to me, and began telling me all sorts of things. 1 ground rule about the astral plane he told me was, that i could only visit it 180 times in this lifespan, and each visit would last 5 years. I did not stay 5 years though, i stayed a couple of days

However, as he said, my stay would last 5 years. I was really worried, i was thinking of calling my mother, in the real world, to let her know, that i am gone for 5 years. I was in the bus, driving somewhere, and my cellphone had no connection, so this elderly man told me, to go back to my house, and back through the gateway, and go to sleep. Now i have been there for a couple of days, cant recall how many. The weird thing is, this night, i have only slept for 3 hours. But those days i spent in my dream, felt like real days there.

Im looking at the time and im late for work again, FUUUU

i have to go, just wanted to share.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I can't say about all of your dream but it sounds like you astral traveled to the other side. From your discription you were in the Hall of Records. This is where everyones akashic records are kept and the person you met was most likely the keeper of the records. The man on the bus most likely your spirit guide. Time is different over there with 1 hour of their time being weeks over here.

join