It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White People Need To Go!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
White People Need To Go?

play music as you start to read vital information below video:

It's the year 2373...

The year "White People" leave earth.

There is only one song epic enough to blast as they blast off in their rockets, leaving everyone else behind on earth to live in harmony and create utopia cracker free.

it's
THE

FINAL

COUNTDOWN

edit on 4-4-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
one day closer to leaving earth so it can become a utopia

WE ARE LEAVING TOGETHER
edit on 4-4-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Sometimes...quite often to be fair, i feel inferior because im white.

Yup because im white.

Ive certainly noticed the boom in immigration, i cant even travel to certain areas of my own city because everywheres Asia town (and not the cool China town sort) :| The once i thought i was in Pakistan, Id actually took a wrong turn into an unknown neiborhood in Birmingham. Cant blame me they had painted all their buildings in their home flags.

And as much as i dont want to pin point certain races, black poeple and cultures from the middle east, will always see us as white people, its the first thing you see register across there face when they see you. (Not every individual of course, but generallly here) and i dont like it...considering i make a personal effort to mingle and accept these new cultures.

Someone posted earlier and mentioned something about arrogant muslims. UNDERSTATEMENT of the century.
One thing is though, its not really the women, they like the idea of western life i think, afterall at home there repressed nd half!!

But certainly, some of the males behaviour is disgracefull and disrespectful.

Also how can they come over here and demand and complain about everything we do. All they have to do is play the hard done by muslim card and our government bends to there will. Take some instances at Debai for example...wearing a skirt? Your nicked! Kissing in Public? Your nicked!

Do there governments bend rules for us? Give us special privledges? Will there government support me if i choose not to work and pop out a load of sprogs?

I think the answer would be NO.

Comes to something when there standing in our streets telling our soldiers to die and burn in hell, and our government (to scared to insult the "minority") stands by and does nothing :@

I had better stop now, or id rant all night, and i am aware that that doesnt represent everyone, but they wouldnt have it off us..wheres the mutual respect?

France have got the right idea, i may just immigrate there...damn right u take take that letter box off if your walking in my bank!!

edit on 9-4-2011 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join