It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White People Need To Go!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
reply to post by Haydn_17

Your culture??...explain to me how it is " yours "...

I live in England so it is MY culture and everyone elses native to britain.
Weve had a steady culture since 1066.

Not adjusting to the British way of life is becoming part of our culture, just because they come from somewhere else doesnt mean they have the right to ignore my way of life.

If i want to eat a bacon sandwich in front of a muslim women then its my right. If i went to live in Saudia Arabia i would abide by the law and there culture.

Dont tell me how to live in my own country.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
A chill went up my spine when these census figures came out recently. I immediately had a flashback to 2002 when I read "The Death of the West: How Dying Populations and Immigrant Invasions Imperil Our Country and Civilization" by Pat Buchanan. Back then, the information and statistics in the book was a bit disturbing but seemed distant.

Fast forward to 2011 and WOW! Rapid change is occurring in the US and all throughout Europe.

Read this summary of the book and then take a moment to reflect on the current state of the World

The West is dying. Collapsing birth rates in Europe and the U. S., coupled with population explosions in Africa, Asia and Latin America are set to cause cataclysmic shifts in world power, as unchecked immigration swamps and polarizes every Western society and nation.
The Death of the West details how a civilization, culture, and moral order are passing away and foresees a new world order that has terrifying implications for our freedom, our faith, and the preeminence of American democracy.

The Death of the West is a timely, provocative study that asks the question that quietly troubles millions: Is the America we grew up in gone forever?

www.amazon.com...=dp_proddesc_0?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books

Much of what is detailed in this book is now coming to light on all fronts.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I don't have any problem at all with "brown" .. My issue is with the ingrained sense of guilt and self punishment pushed on whites from the time we are children, and that the World seems to cheer our demise. Being white I do find that mildly important.

Not every Caucasian has the same guilt trip . Over all , the Caucasians do not feel as guilty as the ' Whites ' do .

Oh , btw Europe is not a continent in the true sense of the word .

Hispanics are filling the void of non breeders of all other ethnicities in USA .

Why shouldn't they ?

edit on 25-3-2011 by 23432 because: ccc

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Seriously people, the white race isn't dying, it's just learning new things.

This happens all the time. The difference is that this immigration happened to have a different skin tone than us. Remember the Irish, and how much they were hated and how people feared that they would over-run everything with their catholic ways and traditions that they pushed down our throats?

Treat your fellow humans like humans. It really helps.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I tell no lie, the Muslims caused the trouble at school, they had the attitude of "Im a muslim so get out of my way or ill beat you up"

I've seen a little bit of that Muslim male arrogance, but I always just felt it was a cultural difference. I can tailor my attitude and personality for any situation.

Around Muslim men, I am more arrogant, assertive, and aggressive. I play a dominant role in that situation, because I don't like to be bullied, so I model my behavior to account for their cultural ways. In a room full of illegal Mexicans, I am usually more quiet and laid back. Being dominant and assertive in that room just makes me a bully, it isn't necessary. When I hang out at the frat house for the "Q-dogs," I get to stretch my knowledge of sports and practice some ebonics, LOL! But, I don't overdo it, I am still myself, I don't try to pretend I am something that I am not. I just toss in enough to prove that I am not naive, and I understand what is going on. I also make mistakes sometimes, even look stupid once in awhile, but it doesn't hurt my ego, I learn from it. I speak enough Spanish, enough ebonics, and I have enough knowledge of Murder Row in New Orleans, and Muslim culture, and Old Mexico, I can be myself, and still model my behavior to fit into those crowds and have intelligent conversations.

When we BBQ and party at my house, I let the conversations come to me. I don't make any special effort to help anybody feel comfortable. Instead, I let the pecking order naturally develop, with me as the final decision maker and host. Anybody gets out of line its their arse, but otherwise everyone can have a good time and learn to get along. We never have problems!

Here is the point. I call it my "dogs in the yard theory." If you take 4 or 5 dogs that have never met before and you toss them in a yard together and walk away. There will be some posturing, some growling, maybe even some fights. But if you come back a few hours later, they will be running together as a pack. A natural order develops. BUT, very important! If you stick around, and you try to make the dogs behave, and you insert yourself in the middle, they will continue to fight and fight, and some dogs will be injured, and you yourself might be injured. The pack will never develop as long as you keep interfering with it. Does everyone get the analogy? Government should stop screwing with things and let the dam pack develop naturally!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
Whites are still the majority, no matter how much they try to spin it otherwise.
We have the same kind of rhetorical in our media too.
But I just laugh. They've been saying the white race is over for decades.
And yet we are still here. And still the majority.
Go figure.

That is not true. We are the majority as a singular race, but many things combine all minorities under the heading "minorities" and in that context the "minorities" far outnumber the whites. So, we are indeed a minority, because there seems to be a unified effort to hamper our development, while fostering the development of all other classifications. If everything was equal, we would still be a majority, but everything is not equal. The special programs and special considerations treat minorities as a whole. Therefore, it is the white male vs. everybody else combined, and that puts us as a very small minority!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that.

But what the "minorities" have to realise is that power hates a vacuum.
The next in line to replace whites numbers wise, could be worse than the whites running show.
Be careful what you wish for. Life doesn't have a rewind button.

edit on 25-3-2011 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Hm...let's just say it seems to have gotten a human trait to herd oneself together in a group and hate another group of people based on nonsense. white people, Muslims, Christians, ...whatever...it's all stupid. Of course there are exceptions, that just see themselves as a rational invidual human being and that don't need to identify themselves through belonging to a group. But that's the exception.
edit on 25-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

but white people really do seem to think they're superior for some reason...when everything they rely on was invented by other cultures.

That statement contains more shat than a chicken house .

A moderate history lesson would do you a world of good .

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The absolute lack of assimilation by immigrant populations nowadays is a big problem. Enough of the melting pot talk. You can only function as a melting pot with some degree of assimilation into the native culture. Over the past decade the oil and water approach has been dominant over the melting pot theory.

My ancestors packed up the their steamer trunks moved to America at the turn of the last century. Back then our nation was a melting pot because all those immigrants wanted to become a part of the American Experience/Dream. They embraced the culture and actually became American Citizens. Most importantly though, they still maintained a sense of their home culture while still assimilating and embracing the American culture. Back then, they learned to speak English and did not expect society to change around them like we are seeing now.

I find it very disturbing to see this new in your face mentality that is displayed from certain cultural groups who have gained a stronghold in the US. My Great Grandparents would find it equally disturbing!!

To gain respect you first have to display respect!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

Let's start with what really led to the military superiority of western civilizations... gunpowder. Who invented that?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

The Chinese ?

everything they rely on was invented by other cultures.

That's the part I found ludicrous , as it is simply not true .
edit on 25-3-2011 by ReRun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

well not everything...but everything important:

en.wikipedia.org...

Like: medicine, math, democracy, paper currency, engineering, central heating, the alphabet...
edit on 25-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Well...if it's a thing of national pride...well...then you're a moron regardless of what color you are...you're right.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

proud to be a mutt.

Irish scottish german welsh english french italian.

So I'm all right being all white. And I do have some native american Blackfoot in me.

Oh wait not mutt enough?

I'm damned proud to be White. It is one of the top three cultures I can respect other the Asian and Native American tribes.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
When will people realize that we are all earthlings and everything else just doesn't matter? Seriously, look at the size and scope of the universe. Think back to Sagan and the "pale blue dot" image. There is so much (potentially) out there and we are still bickering over the freaking color of skin? Get over it Earth. It is time to move on and, honestly, getting past the color of ones skin should not be an issue in this day and age.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join