It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White People Need To Go!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It doesn't bother me much that whites will become the minority in the world , or that eventually race will become a null and void issue, I am convinced people will still find a way to hate each other. What does bother me is the destruction of cultures and traditions. In the future our traditions and cultures will be wielding a McDonald parade or a Burger King march that is completely void of any genuine sentiment.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by berserk7

If your against enlarging the genetic pool then you must support inbreeding. You must believe what the royal families believe in then, and that is to keep your gene-pool of only the members of your family. That is the only way to keep your genetics the purist. By not spreading the gene pool around a little more, you are increasing your chances of recessive genes. When you mix the races you get the best genetic traits from both sides. With one wanting to only stay with one then you are there for dividing yourself from the rest of the world. My views might also seem also seem a little bias, because i find that most mixed women tend to be some of the most beautiful beings on the planet. I'm all about unity, including the races. I do not see how keeping yourself divided from the other races unites you in anyway with the world.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

White people have every privilege available to Americans and yet, they can't stop crying whenever a minority group surpasses them in population.

Stop crying!

White people have no right to cry. For hundreds of years, the white man has enslaved minorities, oppressed women and dictated the direction of this country.

Some people just can't accept that this is coming to an end (and for a good reason!) and chose to spout out hateful crap towards immigrants, etc.

I speak as someone with American Indian ancestors.
edit on 26-3-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I understand what you're getting at OP I do, so to itterate that I'll demonstrate...

Why is it wrong for people of White heritage to be demoralized for being proud of their culture, but it's totally cool for puerto ricans to paint their cars with the PR flag, and be seen as patriots to their heritage, and get respect from every other demography for doing so?

It's a real good question, one that has bothered me for quite some time, just logically.

On the otherhand, I am white -- and I just don't see the reason to care. All races have their own stereo types.... they are all as bad as any other.

White people are afraid of confrontation and cannot fight, black people like watermellon, asians are math geniuses.

The bottom line is, there is fundamentally no difference between our people when it comes to human performance. If every one was givin the same resources, there wouldn't be one dominatingly superior race... we truely would be equal as we are all simply human.

It is this fundamental that I actually seem to have to focus on.... There is no point for me to wave an italian flag about, as it's simply a waste of time..... I don't live in italy, nor have I ever been there, nor do I really care to go.... I believe quite that we are all unequivocally human.... and as we start to see less and less a difference amongst our people, there becomes only one destiny. To mix.

Eventaually we will just be a mixed race, color will still exist, as does the genes, but they will become more rare such as red head genes.

Who cares what color you are, or what happened to your people 200 years ago, if we are all in the same economic position now? Last time I checked, all races were getting forclosed on.... shouldn't we be caring about the future, rather than be dwelling in the past?

This isn't to say the history is useless... but shouldn't we be proud to just be human?

I guess, while your question goes unanswered, so too does mine. Why should I care that America is mixing? Why should I be extra proud of italians, when my black friends are just as close to me as my white ones?

It just all seems like a pointless divide IMO.

Nice topic though :-) I'd star and flag, but obviously I'm new at this posting business.... just been a lurker for years, I was finally pushed over the edge today to sign up, glad I did.

*edit* S&F'd, really was quite straight forward lol....
edit on 26-3-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

White people have every privilege available to Americans and yet, they can't stop crying whenever a minority group surpasses them in population.

Stop crying!

White people have no right to cry. For hundreds of years, the white man has enslaved minorities, oppressed women and dictated the direction of this country.

Some people just can't accept that this is coming to an end (and for a good reason!) and chose to spout out hateful crap towards immigrants, etc.

Eek. I do have American Indian, from my moms side, but my dads side was italian and irish...... My root ancestors were in italy, and had no part in the purge of native americans, nor any part in the slave trade of blacks.

So, why should I be condemned to that same flawed logic? I have no right to be dissatisfied with equality because white people (which come from all over the globe, not just Britain) did some horrible things 8 life times ago?

That's such a silly position.

I don't complain, as I don't give a flying # about race... but your logic is flawed.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I'm not white, but i'm not agree that white must go. I LOVE my white Hollywood stars.
You like Munchacho becomes your hollywood star?

Ohhhh nooooo!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

I don't care if you think it's flawed. I've got a point and that point is, suck it up and deal with it!

If you want to preserve your white heritage, do something positive that will add to it instead of complaining and speaking in a nationalistic tone.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Yes the US is a melting pot. yes we have had immigration waves before. The immigrants that came through Ellis Island came from many cultures, not just one. And over 70 years, not just a few decades.
There are now almost 50 million Latinos in the US.
At some point every culture is started by immigration, very few have their people of origin. So to say that we started off as immigrants and need to embrace it, is mute.

We have also had one of the largest influx of Eastern Indians and Asians. Americans are not reacting to them. Why? Because they have managed to find the great way of keeping their culture and assimilating into ours.

They haven't demanded that driver's tests be in their language. They don't live here for 15 years and still can't speak English. Most come here legally. You don't see them driving down the road with their cars covered in Asian flags. I can go into an Asian market and buy something without being treated with disdain. They are brown, so race isn't the issue.

White is not just about race, it is about culture. Having the population suddenly stumped by a culture that doesn't share our own ideals is un-nerving. You have a group of people who some want to be American, but some don't.

If an Eastern Indian becomes a border agent or government employee, they are not called traitors by their own people.
So if a culture truely wants to assimilate, why are they accusing those who have joined that country, traitors?

Because all the other groups have chosen to become citizens. They love their heritage, but they still become citizens.

What Americans see in the Latin community is a group of people who want to relocate their culture here, reap the benefits, but not assimilate.
The difference is someone who wants to be here,versus those who have to be here.

As for culture, America is based on culture that is raised under a democracy, raised under the constitution, that fights to protect their freedom. Yes, we are known for being aggressive. But that is our heritage. The original immigrants came here to escape and start a new life, and built their own. The Revolution was about establishing a new way of life. The civil war was about protecting a way of life.Part of the success of the US is the ability to change.

There is now a sudden and huge influx of people who ran from their way of life instead of changing it. Who half the population has chosen to defect instead of change. And who still don't want to change, who want to keep their ideal but keep it under the protection of someone else.

But Americans need to take their responsibility in the problem.The problem stems from the drug cartels. They prevent Mexico from making their own country safe, and enforcing any laws, making it a free for all for drug cartels, and the economy will never be stabilized. And the Mexicans and other Latinos flee here to be safe.
As long as Americans want to fuel drug habits,this is going to be a problem.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by DaWhiz
reply to post by Rockpuck

Caucasoid- White Americans, White Europeans, Arabs, Hispanics

Actually Arabs are a mixture of Mongoloids and Negroids.
2nd line
I would postulate that arabs are,in fact,Mediteranian Caucasoids,as opposed to negroids,although some DO show negroid features,probably due to their proximity to each others geography...there are no Mongloid traits found in arabs

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

Caucasoids are broken down to Nordic,Alpine or Mediterrannian...White Americans are mostly either Alpine or Nordic....your Mongloid mixes show up in Hispanics and Native Americans,....Negroids stand alone with very distinctive features unless (partially)decended from slave owners which is where the "brights" or "high yellows" begin to appear...
edit on 3/26/2011 by Homedawg because: sp

edit on Sat Mar 26 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Also,arabs have a very high(around 20 some odd %) mixtures of the other two Cacasoid traits due to a high incidence of Crusader Genes floating around their lands..you get a (relatively) high incidence of blue or hazel eyes,fair(er) skin,lighter hair etc due to the Crusaders and earlier Greek/Mesopotamian armies passing thru and leaving offspring behind...
edit on Sat Mar 26 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,
I am a Human! And This is my first post, I have been a lurker forever and finally joined this week.

I have always thought my humanity was above and beyond the most important factor, not my race. I have been surrounded by bigots since birth, was raised in the South with KKK members in the family so I understand first hand what White people are afraid of,,, it is,, WHAT THEY DON"T UNDERSTAND.Luckily, I am also homosexual, so early on,, I realized it wasn't color of skin that made these people hate,, it was their fear of the unknown.
Whites now feel pressured by the loss of power they once wielded, and thus now lash out with stupid statements regarding others,,, it is fear and only fear.
It is simple as that. My mother, who was racist only by being married to one,, really didn't have a prejudiced bone in her body,, but I saw the effects rise up now and then and it horrified me. Racist hate is taught and it is a wonder I am not leading some bigoted hate group with all the crap that was fed to me as a child. Unfortunately, my older sister did not fare so well, as today she still holds too many racist beliefs, her father (thank the Guiding Light of the Universe) is not my father,, so genetically maybe I just missed out on the 'hate' gene...lol
Once while doing the family genealogy It came up that there might be some black ancestors in the family,,,, when told that,,, my sister says,,
" You may have (insert N-word here) in you, but I don't" I laughed at her ignorance and we have not spoken since I am sad to say, I gave up on trying to change her ignorant beliefs,,, and that is my suggestion.
Move forward with those who wish to make the world a better place. We need to quit giving power to those who only wish to remove others ability to have their own 'power'
Like a previous poster here said,, I am a Mutt,,, damn proud of it,, but before that and most importantly
I AM A HUMAN
I am sad humanity has not woke up to the fact that we are all SLAVEs to a corrupt system, run by an elite group who use divide and conquer tactics to control the masses who are asleep in their lack of knowledge regarding reality.
So, call me Human,,, and start from that point when speaking to me,, as this is how I treat others.
Treat me humanely, and I will do the same.

EarthCitizen23

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Stop crying!

You say: "White people have every privilege available to Americans and yet, they can't stop crying whenever a minority group surpasses them in population." Fist of all, the only reason the hispanic population has risen so high is because of illegal immigation and our laws not being enforced. As fo all the privilages the whites have, let's see, we have millions of people who fall through the cracks because they make like two dollars over the povety limit and can't get help with food,medical, cheap housing etc., while our illegals have their every need met, either through anchor babies or lies and deceit. So yeah, whites are going to resent this and complain and have every right.

You say you have American Indian ancestory. So do I!

I knew hispanic women who lied saying they were a one income household with children, when in reality they had two incomes that were well above the poverty limit. They had no right being on welfare. They steal identities, present false documentations to get what they want.

It is a well known fact that illegals are hired for jobs before a citizen and that illegals have driven wages down. In many areas we are now forced to speak spanish in order to get hired. All other cultures have learned and use the english language, but now because of one culture, we have to change? Immigrants of the past came here legally with respect. What privilages do the millions of un-employed citizens have? Recently there have been crack downs from ICE where companies had hundreds of illegals working for them. Guess what? There are now hundreds of legal citizens doing those jobs. There are companies all across the USA who are catering to illegals and leaving citizens to suffer and struggle trying desperately to care for their familes.

White people have no reason to cry???????? Tell that to the elderly woman who was in the hospital when my Mom was. She made 2.00 over the poverty limit and was denied help with her medical bills, all the while illegals are having their every need met. Tell that to the thousands of people who have lost loved ones because of an illegal who has had numerous arrests and deporatations and our laws were not enforced! Oh yes, these people have cried a lot and you better believe they have every reason to cry!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Caucasoids are broken down to Nordic,Alpine or Mediterrannian

Wrong. Caucasians is not the same as European. Caucasians include Europeans but also include populations of North Africa and the Middle East. Caucasians also include Jews and Arabs which are much different than Whites.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by decadence

I'm not white, but i'm not agree that white must go.

Good, me either, you should tell some of the other delusional people in this thread. If you don't want the whites to go, it seems like people are acting against your thought. If you look at the various censuses around the world, the white countries are losing their white populations.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Stop crying!

WHAT A BUNCH OF DISGUSTING GARBAGE.
Just let me put this very simply:The types of acts that you speak of have been carried out by people of ALL races.....yes, including your ancestors, presumably.

Of course, Whites are no exception. So what?

And perhaps you've noticed that Whites are apparently the only race that does NOT bitch and whine incessantly at the drop of a hat.

White people have as much a right to exist as as anyone else. To say otherwise is racist.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

White people have as much a right to exist as as anyone else. To say otherwise is racist.

I don't think that anyone is saying that white people don't have a right to exist.

I think that people are saying that just because white people might not be the dominant race in America forever, doesn't mean that the culture here will disappear.

That line of thinking is what is racist.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join