It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White People Need To Go!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I'm a mutt. I'm French German Austrian Swedish and polish so I could care less what the census says. I don't have a problem with any race or ethnicity if they want to come over here and work and make a living the American way. The only thing I have against them coming over here is the way they do it. They do it illegally and thats what gets on my nerves. If you want to come over here to America feel free to do so but please do it legally so I dont get pissed and you don't screw up your life by getting arrested and deported.

2nd of all, why is the title of this thread "white people need to go" that's a pretty racist statement dont you think? How would you like it if I made a thread labeled "everyone except white people need to go"

I think you should edit the title of your thread! Nothing against you OP but it does sound a bit racist.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Well...then enjoy that privilige, cause if you were slightly different looking you couldn't do that. You'd have to take whatever treatment is being dished out to you.
edit on 25-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz
reply to post by Rockpuck

Caucasoid- White Americans, White Europeans, Arabs, Hispanics

Actually Arabs are a mixture of Mongoloids and Negroids.
2nd line

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
reply to post by James1982

Im not anti-white...Im anti-human if anything. Not even anti-human...I like people...but I think since religion was invented the human species just went off the rails and what we're seeing now is collateral damage globally. Im just reacting spiteful to the hate directed towards me predominantly by white people since I have to live in a predominantly white nation, otherwise I'd loose my mind.

Well I wish you luck in your situation, and hope that eventually you will find a more accepting place to live
Stay strong and try not to let the a-holes get to you.

I think I'm done with this thread, I honestly can't even remember what made me continue posting here

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Land of the free, Home of the Brave and all that ...pip pip old bean (Im British).
Its the American Dream....A Black chap born in another country is your president, Ronald Ragan made it also..

You voted in George Bush TWICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in the UK.
There are parts of the UK where is it mainly Muslim.
There is a part of Oldham (please tell me if im wrong someone), But during the day, Muslim music is played from a Mosque and all these noises you hear..(Please excuse my TOTAL ignorance on this, I am Ignorant because colour etc does not matter to me)

We here in Britain tolerate the people coming into our country as long as they add somethin to it.
It annoys me when people from Europe, Pakistan, Asia etc come to the UK and get a nice house and all the FREE benefits (Money) and free healthcare we get. I think if you cant speak English and you have NOTHING to offer my country, they you should not be allowed in.

Some of my friends are Polish, Pakistani, Indian, Asian, Japanese and I am good friends with a lad from Morocco (North Africa), all off them work and pay tax and contribute to my country, I have no problem with this.

We have enough freeloaders born in the UK without letting more in...........

There is a fine line between racism and a healthy liking for your country.
Some people's views get lost in translation.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
S+F. Very good thread OP. Probably one of the best and most important I have seen on ATS. I'm glad there are more awakened people and hopefully this thread will help wake up many people. And there is nothing wrong with loving your race, heritage, history, and culture. Now that we know the white race is declining, I challenge you to research the topic and find out why. There is always a reason for why something happens and it shouldn't surprise you. You will begin to connect the dots.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Someday we will be a mixture of all races, and in that day people will finally hate each other for who they are and not what they are.

And I wonder what will happen to prison gangs...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by berserk7
... there is nothing wrong with loving your race ...

Why would someone love their race? If no other races existed except for yours, would one feel the need to love it?

Isn't the purpose of loving your race to "not love" other races?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
I am proud to be a mutt.

To the other mutts out there, do you ever have people asking what ethnicities you are?

I like being hard to categorize in that sense.
edit on 25-3-2011 by SolarE-Souljah because: (no reason given)

I ask people all the time what ethnicity they are and sometimes it offends them.

I'm a mix of Hungarian, Scottish, Kiwi, Anglo & Canadian; born in Australia. I don't know who the Canadians were before they were Canadian or the new Zealanders for that matter, though I assume I'm a descendant of their white immigrants, not the Mauri or native Canadian people.

I get a kick out of being part Hungarian when Ozora (one of the top 3 music festivals in the world) is held there each year

-B.M

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I'm white I wouldn't say I'm proud of being white not because I don't like myself or my race just because I't doesn't really matter to me. I think you're generalising a lot in saying that our race or other races want to see our race destroyed that definitely isn't me or anyone that I associate with. I'm proud of who I am as a person and that isn't anything to do with my skin colour. I'm not religious the word culture doesn't mean anything to me my skin is white but I don't think I'm very "white" by your standards and I don't see why being white or any other colour has to be more than just that a skin colour. Let go of your ego and you wouldn't have a problem to begin with.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

This country is absolutely crazy and needs a reality check, Your story is proof of that. Free rights for all the way it should be, another big problem is that we even give illegals assistance. What is this country coming to, whatever happened to free rights for ALL... I suppose they overlooked that point.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I have to be honest I was born a White Anglo Saxon Protestant in Pennsylvania, and grew up in an all white environment.

I live though now in Miami, a lovely Latin dominated third world banana Republic City State and while many White Anglos have fled and hate the Latin Culture and People, I really do love it.

How much do I love it? The Cubans tell me I am more Cuban than they are, and in general I am treated with a respect and admiration because of both being Anglo and a really cool open and accepting one, that is generally only given to Rock Stars and Royalty.

By and large these people despise the rules and the conventions that box most people into the Corporate 9-5 slave to debt culture.

They know how to relax, to embrace friends and family, how to dress stylishly, flirt, dance, enjoy music and not worry so much about what everyone is thinking of them, they know most rules are meant to be broken, are typically very warm hearted and sharing and giving, and usually very enterprising, and loyal.

They aren't as focused on money, but friendships and loyalty.

I honestly don't feel like I am living in the United States anymore even though I know I am, and honestly I think large portions of the Federal Government worry that Miami is not really a very reliable place goes when it comes to following Federal Guidelines, thinking and laws.

If there is one place in the United States that is going to give the New World Order a run for it's money it's Miami.

I love being a White Anglo Saxon Protestant Male, but I love it even more when I am just about the only one in town!

I am pretty sure one day I will be able to sell tickets to see me!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

If no other races existed, I would still love my race. Why not? Also you are assuming that by loving my race, I am automatically hating other races. You don't have to do that. It is just like loving your family. Also I see that your info under your name says,"Disinfo Agent for NWO Inc."I am going to assume you do not support the NWO. But you are contradicting yourself because the point of the NWO, a global government, is to get rid of all races, languages, and countries.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I don't have any problem at all with "brown" .. My issue is with the ingrained sense of guilt and self punishment pushed on whites from the time we are children, and that the World seems to cheer our demise. Being white I do find that mildly important.

Oh, po' ol' massa, he dun' conqw... konkwe... he dun' tooks ober de whole world, I'se feels so sorry fuh po ol' massa. So menny ob dem darkie-fokes jus' dun' likes him fo sum reason. I'se sheds a tear.

Are you serious? Do you really have an ingrained sense of guilt? Self-punishment? I doubt you do. And I doubt there are any other white people who do. I doubt there are enough white people who know history to make a statistical blip, much less any who feel guilty about it.

More brown kids being born isn't going to kill you. Your life and existence is not in any way endangered. Unless, I suppose, the notion of "Sanchez" beating "Jones" in the census one year is enough to make you hurl yourself off a bridge.

Sorry to the ATS members for having to bring this up, but I feel compelled to take issue with this user's general conduct. Your reply leaves me with the impression of a somewhat disrespectful, confrontational individual who attempts to latch onto issues surrounding race in order to get on their high horse. For what purpose well, it remains to be seen. Perhaps the following comment you made might shed some light..

I doubt there are enough white people who know history to make a statistical blip, much less any who feel guilty about it.

Regardless of their level of vagueness, you seem very eager to force your arguments onto others and via any means: propaganda, flaming, over-reacting..personal insult? That's how you come across. It's like you just cannot wait to put people down for the sake of taking personal exception to their opinions. It's written all over your posts I think; all one has to do is read between the lines. Am I the only person to pick up on this? No, I don't think I am, and not just in this thread.

I don't wish to criticize people for the sake of flaming and degrading them on a personal level. But you seem to think that free speech is freedom to do just that. It's as though you're hell-bent on hijacking this issue for your own benefit. Whatever vindictive, spiteful vendetta you may be willing pursue, I think your posts actually say more about your behaviour than they do anyone else's..

Now take this how you want. I respectfully think you should learn some decorum before you express your opinions on this subject. For the foreseeable - and for the benefit of keeping threads alive with healthy debate - I am no longer willing to read or participate in any more of your posts, which I consider to be overtly offensive for no real purpose. I have no desire respond to anything you say beyond this point, I've said all I wish to say to you here. I'm done.

Thank you for reading. Goodbye, and have a nice day

edit on 25-3-2011 by Ross Cross because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2011 by Ross Cross because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by berserk7

How did I contradict myself? Of course I support the NWO. Why wouldn't I?

I don't assume you hate other races. I question why it would occur to one to love their race unless it was a conduit for "not loving" other races. Perhaps there are other reasons I can't come up with ... though I fear if there are, they are disguises.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join