It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White People Need To Go!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Actually not all whites should go...just the ones who think they are entitled to something because of their color.

Well I think I am entitled to something because I work my ass off, pay taxes, support community groups and am member of clubs that put back into the community. I am also white...I don't have my hand out looking for free stuff, have a massive chip on my shoulder about sitting idle lazing about but expecting preferential treatment because of the wrongdoing of my ancestors 200 years ago.

I am white and contribute positively to my community and put back more than I take.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This is simple; it's celebrated by the left because minorities typically are more likely to vote Democrat because Democrats are the party of entitlements and hand-outs, and as politically incorrect as it may be, minorities suck up the vast majority of our entitlements. That may piss some people off, but it's true. Sometimes truth hurts.

But when they ARE the majority and the tax base plummets, where are they going to get the tax dollars from to give back to the people? You know, the unemployed, former minority? The fact is, people don't change. Do you think allowing Hispanics to flow into this country unchecked, they are suddenly going to become "Americans" and get jobs and contribute to society and build up the tax base? Sorry, it doesn't happen. When Palestine was given the opportunity to vote, who did they vote for? Hamas...a known terrorist organization. Not democratic leadership, but a radical leadership, exactly what we were hoping the would get rid of. Like the saying says, you can take the boy out of the country but you'll never take the country from the boy.

What this tells me is this; the left doesn't care about our country. All they care about is remaining in power. That's it. They will sell out our country in order to remain in power, no matter the cost. The fact is, if the U.S and Mexico swapped land; ie, they moved here and we moved there, within a year or two, what is now Mexico, would be cleaned up and booming and the old U.S. would be a wasteland like Mexico is now. So, how does it affect the U.S. when we have an influx of illegals? It waters down our system with welfare recipients, low-end labor, a strain on our system, period. How anybody could applaud this revelation is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

It's not really demonized... you just feel that way....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Weak minds generalize, strong minds analyze.

About the most ignorant thing that a human being can do is to hate another human being for something that is beyond their control. Race, gender, nationality, age... all the easy targets of the simple minded.

~Heff

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sternblut

The only people blowing up on this post are non-whites. or whites that don't care about the preservation of their race.

Seriously you couldn't have said 'yea, maybe your right, you are a minority now. Go back to europe.'
Instead we get, people ranting and hating, I get this sort of 'you deserve it whiteman' vibe from here. Everything is met with hostility, and they wonder why they got white power groups defending whites? Because most whites are very nice, and very gullible. But if every non-white shows the examples that most of these replies give what's to stop whites from being concerned about their future? Especially if they are hated??? I do'nt remember doing nothing to non-whites in school to make them hate me. I had black friends and they told me things along the lines of 'my mama dont want me to be friends with whites.' 'She says you guys are the enemy, and you enslaved us'. I even had a white girlfriend that wouldn't let me meet her parents because they hated whites so much. I don't remember that being a problem for my sister bringing home non-white boyfriends.

But as usual it all comes down on the whites. We're the bad guys, and I guess we always will be. They'll miss us when we're extinct.

Uuumh...not really.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Yeah...but the weak minds outnumber the strong minds...and weak minds are vicious and cowardly.

As Nietzsche said: " Life is a pond of passion, but where the mob shares the pond, all water is contaminated.

Subsequently the strong minds have to develop some sort of defense amidst the sea of needles they are wading through.

Pacifism is a nice idea, but it can get you killed.
edit on 25-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I'm almost ashamed to participate in ATS these days...

I've noticed this thread seems to be getting a lot of attention, could it be the dramatic title? Surely such a thread was created for no real purpose other than to cause a commotion... I took a look inside and it all made sense.

Why would such a self distinguished, high ranking Mason be propagating such a draining discussion? This really has no place on a forum dedicated to upward thought. I would like to think that such an enlightened individual would move past silly aspects of duality, race especially. Perhaps not, perhaps I didn't even bother reading the first paragraph...

I'd just like to say, this reminds me of Masonic manipulation of the media, tabloids, and other avenues of disinfo/distraction. That emerald green font stands out quite distinctively, just like certain MK Ultra (BETA) celebrities and their color coded outfits... how titillating!

Hopefully real topics will regain a foothold among these throngs of tasteless threads.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

You don't really give anything to your community...you give something to the people who are screwing the community.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I've said it before - I can't wait until 2050 when white people become a minority to hispanics in the U.S. Then I can file for minority rights and discrimination lawsuits.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainhitman

Originally posted by DaChronic
I believe most races resent white people because they have projected their power globaly.
Although I thought we were past this whole race thing already, we are all one.

ima white person and i hate white people because their culture is a cancer on the earth, destroying nature and diversity. soon, people of all colors will be solely the product of ugly coporate white man's culture. everyone will be equally shallow and cowlike. we will have equality. and the ultra wealthy will travel to any country/culture on earth to stay in castles while we, peeps of all colors, massage their feet and serve them, like they were so many ghaddafis and we were their libyan slaves.. who will care what color yr skin is then? the ugliest culture ever seen on the face of the earth will have won. white culture.

you dont need to tell me you are white it does not matter, and it is not about 'white culture' many race kill each other and inflict pain and suffering, many cultures these days promote capitalism and over indulgance.

The super rich are not only white, there are black, hispanic, asian elites. They will not convert us to shallow, cowlike poeple as we will not let them, I wont thats for sure, and they have no real power just more peices of paper (money) than we do. They only have power and influence if the masses believe they do.

The majority of humanity will fail when the time comes because we are still arguing about obscelete subjects.

edit on 25-3-2011 by DaChronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

I never said I was a pacifist.

I just choose to hate people for all the right reasons - like stupidity, rudeness, selfishness, etc. The color of their skin, their gender, their national origin, their religion... all irrelevant.

~Heff

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

So shouldn't that go both ways? While your at it get rid of the NAACP and any other organization put out there to "help" minorities. Then you can take away all the free scholarships given out for being a minority and get rid of the housing grants for minorities and not to mention how easy it is to get on welfare if your a minority. Then I'd say whites shouldn't feel entitled to anything since THEN we'd all actually be equal in this country. Fact of the matter is that whites aren't given the same help as the lower demographics in this country and if you think you could prove me wrong then take a shot.
edit on 25-3-2011 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
After you take out the 30 million illegles that are here, many of which were counted where does that leave us?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
I'm almost ashamed to participate in ATS these days...

I've noticed this thread seems to be getting a lot of attention, could it be the dramatic title? Surely such a thread was created for no real purpose other than to cause a commotion... I took a look inside and it all made sense.

Why would such a self distinguished, high ranking Mason be propagating such a draining discussion? This really has no place on a forum dedicated to upward thought. I would like to think that such an enlightened individual would move past silly aspects of duality, race especially. Perhaps not, perhaps I didn't even bother reading the first paragraph...

I'd just like to say, this reminds me of Masonic manipulation of the media, tabloids, and other avenues of disinfo/distraction. That emerald green font stands out quite distinctively, just like certain MK Ultra (BETA) celebrities and their color coded outfits... how titillating!

Hopefully real topics will regain a foothold among these throngs of tasteless threads.

Who do so many people feel the need to post about how much they dislike threads like this? I don't really get it. If you don't like the subject of a thread, don't participate in it.

I started posting in this thread to state my opinion that hating on people because of their race is dumb, and that I can't wait until all races interbreed to the point where there is only ONE race, so that we will as a species will rid ourselves of such stupid things like racism.

It seems people wants to label me racist and discriminatory because of this fact. It's perfectly OK to call out white people that are racist and bigoted, but when I call out other races that are bigoted and racist then I'M the one that gets labeled as such. If people can't see what's wrong with that I don't know what to say.

There are many people in this thread that, based on their posts, don't seem to like white people. OK, that's your opinion and you have the right to feel that way. But it seems ridiculous that these people are the ones that are quick to bash whites for being bigots, when they are guilty of it themselves.

Hypocrisy is one of the most annoying things to me, and it appears many people in this thread support it.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by dude69

I never said I was a pacifist.

I just choose to hate people for all the right reasons - like stupidity, rudeness, selfishness, etc. The color of their skin, their gender, their national origin, their religion... all irrelevant.

~Heff

You kind of hinted at it...People who analyze rarely have bouts of irrational aggression ( hatred )...But couldn't agree more. It's not a question of what color your skin is...absolutely not. Never has, never will.

But if you want to participate in modern culture you're going to have to start to think in generalizations at some level since that's the way the majority of the people operate thanks to television and lack of critical thinking. Just the way it is.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
reply to post by Hefficide

Yeah...but the weak minds outnumber the strong minds...and weak minds are vicious and cowardly.

As Nietzsche said: " Life is a pond of passion, but where the mob shares the pond, all water is contaminated.

Subsequently the strong minds have to develop some sort of defense amidst the sea of needles they are wading through.

Pacifism is a nice idea, but it can get you killed.

So bigots are weak minded, I totally agree.

But what makes no sense, as judging by your posts, you seem very anti-white. Is this true?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by kerazeesicko

So shouldn't that go both ways? While your at it get rid of the NAACP and any other organization put out there to "help" minorities. Then you can take away all the free scholarships given out for being a minority and get rid of the housing grants for minorities and not to mention how easy it is to get on welfare if your a minority. Then I'd say whites shouldn't feel entitled to anything since THEN we'd all actually be equal in this country. Fact of the matter is that whites aren't given the same help as the lower demographics in this country and if you think you could prove me wrong then take a shot.

Right on. I am a hard working White American. My wife is a Native American (Mohawk), I experienced a lay-off situation two years ago. It was completely unexpected. I was able to get unemployment benefits, but that is not much, and my wife continued working at her job. We attempted to get food assistance, just to help put food on the table so our other funds could pay the mortgage, insurance etc.. We were denied the help, because my wife was still employed, and we needed the help badly. What i'm trying to say hear is that my wife and I have been working our entire lives, paying taxes, contributing to society, and when we needed help most, there was none to be had. But you should have seen the people down there that were getting assistance..driving up in Lincolns and Cadillacs, Suv's propbably nicer than their houses. It just made me sick

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth
reply to post by James1982

Truth is never meaningless. these threads always turn out the same way.

insert: race, gender, orientation and you 40 pages of dribble. It is the easiest way to divide and conquer. Create two opposing forces, let them fight each other and then go after your objective (S&Fs in this case).

Peace

What truth are you referring to through? That's what I don't understand. There are people on "both sides of the fence" in this thread. Are you saying both sides are only posting dribble?

You say:

insert: race, gender, orientation and you 40 pages of dribble.

So I'm posting dribble? Thinking that everybody should be treated equally, and that their race should not be an issue in any way, shape, or form is dribble?

Can you see why I'm confused?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Im not anti-white...Im anti-human if anything. Not even anti-human...I like people...but I think since religion was invented the human species just went off the rails and what we're seeing now is collateral damage globally. Im just reacting spiteful to the hate directed towards me predominantly by white people since I have to live in a predominantly white nation, otherwise I'd loose my mind.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Spotless

Good, it was meant to make you laugh.. some people take this forum way to seriously.. you need to laugh every now and again.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join