It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White People Need To Go!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I ask myself why would it bother someone that, in the future, the color of the people's skin who will live where you currently live might be a different shade?

Do you hate your descendants? Because they will be Hispanic. Do you think your ancestors sat around and worried about how much they hate you because you look different than they did?

It's a false anxiety to fret about emigration, immigration or changing demographics. Stop worrying about what you think is going to be taken away from you.

If you're worried your lineage will somehow lose power and be persecuted, marry your children off to the people you are so concerned about. Then their progeny will reign over evil, subjugated whitey in the future ... WIN-WIN.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I had a good friend that was black in Galena, KS. He was the only black kid in his school, and his Grandmother was raising him, and she was active in the NAACP. This was many years ago. One day, she caught him in the tub with bleach. She beat him senseless!
He learned to appreciate his "blackness" or else!

I had another friend that played Defensive Back for Oklahoma State. He had never seen a cow, or been canoeing, or been in the country whatsoever. I took him out some, he loved it, and I asked him to take me to New Orleans. He said NO WAY. He grew up on "murder row" between two housing projects each ran by a rival gang. It was the murder capital of the country when he was a kid. (A little better now, but not much.) He said the only thing that would survive less time on his street than me, was that cow in the field. He said people walked down the middle of the street in his neighborhood, because on the sidewalk someone would jump out of the tall yard in their grass, rob you, and jump back in! I eventually talked him into taking me down there, and on the way, his care got a flat tire. As we were repairing the tire, we saw a billboard for David Duke for president.
He was a little nervous and also cracking up. He said, "get me out of Arkansas, and I got your back in New Orleans." We ended up having a great time the whole trip!
edit on 25-3-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
But that doesn't work in a fight or flight situation. First impressions are based off of prior experiences with people of similar types. Through our life experience, we learn when to be afraid, when to be disgusted, and when to be relieved.

If you were approached behind a restaurant by 3 black men in hoodies and baggy pants, you aren't going to be able to judge them on their individual personalities and accomplishments, you are forced to make a stereotypical judgement. If you are approached by 3 men in suits, same thing. If you are approached by a cop, same thing.

If a black kid from the city is approached by a cop, he feels threatened and dreadful. If a white kid from the suburb is approached by the same cop, he feels relieved and curious. If I am approached by multiple men in suits, I think of Religious nuts, but they might be CIA or bankrobbers, who knows?

Sure, in a job interview, we have time to get to know the individual, but in an alley, not so much!

You are absolutely right.

My comments were more about how white people are blamed for being the route of all racial tension in the world, or that we single handedly are responsible for all the atrocities committed. In a situation where you are possibly in danger, prejudice is a very good defense mechanism. But as a general outlook on life, I think it's crap.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

The title of this thread should have reminded every participant of the old saying...

Don't take candy from strangers.

The title alone guarantees 40 pages of mindless dribble on race focused bigotry.

Human first

Almost half way there now.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruji76
if you are approached by three guys in hoodies, would you react differently whether they are black or they are blond??

I wouldn't. Guys hiding their faces are intimidating no matter their ethnics

I can't speak for the other poster, but personally I agree with you. People approaching me in a threatening manner, regardless of race, will be dealt with in the same manner.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

In a situation where you are possibly in danger, prejudice is a very good defense mechanism. But as a general outlook on life, I think it's crap.

Agreed.

You know what is great?

I love to be expecting the worst, see a stereotypical person, and expecting a stereotypical encounter, and then all of a sudden being met with the opposite (in a good way). That is very enlightening and changes one's outlook for the whole day. (Until they are disappointed again later.
)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

The title of this thread should have reminded every participant of the old saying...

Don't take candy from strangers.

The title alone guarantees 40 pages of mindless dribble on race focused bigotry.

Human first

Almost half way there now.

There are some posts in this thread that reek of blatant racism and bigotry, but when you cast a blanket statement like that over everybody participating in the thread, who all have a variety of opinions many the complete opposite of others, it becomes quite meaningless.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina
Honestly, I will be glad to see the day when crap like this does not matter anymore.

I'm a mutt... primarily native american non-traditional. I enjoy all aspects of my genetic culture, no matter what it may be.

And, frankly, all of us started out as the same, one way or the other. The fact that adaptation/etc has made us what we now identify as "races" does not really matter.

We're all homo sapiens.

Here lies the problem, as longs as people identify with some label, culture, religion, etc..... there will be segregation, separation, and stereotyping. It is human nature to judge things, it's how we differentiate, but the breakdown comes when we find flaws in the differentiation, instead of strengths.

As a society we lack maturity and wisdom to see past, our social indoctrination.

link   

Originally posted by bruji76
if you are approached by three guys in hoodies, would you react differently whether they are black or they are blond??

I wouldn't. Guys hiding their faces are intimidating no matter their ethnics

Good question!

Yes, there are a myriad of situations.

3 kids in hoodies carrying skateboards. Wouldn't give it a second thought regardless of their skin color..
3 blonde white-boy Eminem's in hoodies looking shifty, where's my gun?
3 black kids in hoodies walking normal and joking with one another, not a second look.
3 black kids that suddenly stop talking and break into a gangsta strut, where's my gun?
3 older black men in suits, religion, but interesting, might wanna talk
3 middle aged, plasticky white men in suits, slimy religion, get away quick.

I could go on all day, but you are correct, it the skin color is only one part of the equation, but it is an important part.

link   
I don't know what you're whining about but the last time I checked, whole of Asia technically wants to be white! Otherwise skin whiteners wouldn't be a bestseller. Being white or tanned now is more of a fashion than actual race.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I have heard that the Asian population is growing at a very close rate as the Hispanic population here in america. Maybe the CIA will get them hooked on Crack like they did to bring down the black population in america.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

What is hilarious is that they want to look more pale, and all the white people are giong to tanning beads to look darker.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Truth is never meaningless. these threads always turn out the same way.

insert: race, gender, orientation and you 40 pages of dribble. It is the easiest way to divide and conquer. Create two opposing forces, let them fight each other and then go after your objective (S&Fs in this case).

Peace

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

to the OP: you shouldnt be ashamed to be WHITE. you should be ashamed to be a product of white [western] culture. the shallowest ugliest most hurtful to the earth and other peoples culture ever seen. your white ass just needs a lil culture, son. thennnn, you wouldnt need to feel guilty.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dwmjr1985

CIA got blacks hooked on crack ? Haha, that made me laugh.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I believe most races resent white people because they have projected their power globaly.
Although I thought we were past this whole race thing already, we are all one.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
i say star belly sneeches are the bomb...all you without stars upon thars ...well you dont rate...

we all bleed red and its all pink on the inside...we need to get over these ignorant, mouth-breathing, racist buttheads. put it all in the past brown means nothing white means nothing yellow means nothing red means nothing.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaChronic
I believe most races resent white people because they have projected their power globaly.
Although I thought we were past this whole race thing already, we are all one.

ima white person and i hate white people because their culture is a cancer on the earth, destroying nature and diversity. soon, people of all colors will be solely the product of ugly coporate white man's culture. everyone will be equally shallow and cowlike. we will have equality. and the ultra wealthy will travel to any country/culture on earth to stay in castles while we, peeps of all colors, massage their feet and serve them, like they were so many ghaddafis and we were their libyan slaves.. who will care what color yr skin is then? the ugliest culture ever seen on the face of the earth will have won. white culture.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The only people blowing up on this post are non-whites. or whites that don't care about the preservation of their race.

Seriously you couldn't have said 'yea, maybe your right, you are a minority now. Go back to europe.'
Instead we get, people ranting and hating, I get this sort of 'you deserve it whiteman' vibe from here. Everything is met with hostility, and they wonder why they got white power groups defending whites? Because most whites are very nice, and very gullible. But if every non-white shows the examples that most of these replies give what's to stop whites from being concerned about their future? Especially if they are hated??? I do'nt remember doing nothing to non-whites in school to make them hate me. I had black friends and they told me things along the lines of 'my mama dont want me to be friends with whites.' 'She says you guys are the enemy, and you enslaved us'. I even had a white girlfriend that wouldn't let me meet her parents because they hated whites so much. I don't remember that being a problem for my sister bringing home non-white boyfriends.

But as usual it all comes down on the whites. We're the bad guys, and I guess we always will be. They'll miss us when we're extinct.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join