It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see Aliens..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Hello Aliens. I know you're there. How? Well, even if you're not here, I know you wish you were here. Where exactly? You are here nor there. Never to show yourself until you need to be seen. You play dumb and act as if you dont speak our language, but you do. I know your secret. I know that you have been among us for some time now. Blending into our society. Ive seen the lights as I drive down the street. Chasing you. Wondering where you're going as you wander wonderingly. What do you want from us?

Do you want war? Is it violence that drives you? The thought that our people may have it better than yours? Is it our nation that makes you curious? The history we've built? Are you excited? Do you run as I run? Jump as I jump? Climb or build as we do? You have been kept as a secret, but now that time is ending. You are already here and our government does nothing to stop it.

We are to ignore the issue it seems. Fighting endless wars that bankrupt our economy while you immerse yourself in our society. You do nothing to help! Infact, you make it worse! You expect us to hand you everything we've worked so hard for! You do not want to live beside us. You would rather see us destroy ourselves! Laughing as you display your blatant disrespect towards our nation.

You're not all bad however and for that I thank you. I would request a more formal integration, but I doubt that will happen. The problem is most of you are simply sent back to where you came from when discovered, only to return at a later time with greater numbers. I know how it works and so do you.

PROOF
edit on 25-3-2011 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Ummmmmm.... cool story bro

Idk what to add to this?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Is cool story bro

edit on 25-3-2011 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I think someone's been smoking something!

You're presuming way too much with that post, and I'm gonna guess chemicals are involved with it being the time it is in America and you still up. Not blaming you because I do it myself sometimes, but it might make you cringe a bit reading that back later. Remember you still have time to edit.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
OK, have just seen the pic you added to the first post. I think I might believe you now. Are you saying they're Mexican though? That brings a whole new level of chaos to the border problems you guys have if so.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura
OK, have just seen the pic you added to the first post. I think I might believe you now. Are you saying they're Mexican though? That brings a whole new level of chaos to the border problems you guys have if so.

shh we shall not speak ill of the chosen ones.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
My wife and myself really enjoyed this. Your writing is very good. You could prolly write about folding laundry and I would read it.

top topics

join