It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Sky Bombardment (UK) 25th March

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
From around 6.00am in north west England, a beautiful sunrise is being bombarded
by these chemtrails and these trails always target the path of the sun through the day.

I`ve just had another look outside and there are two brand new trails from these jets and the
chemtrails are now turning the sky into a milky white sheen following the route of the sun.

You will see this chemtrail operation throughout the morning and early afternnoon in the UK.

This looks just as bad as the chemtrail operation over the UK on the 21st January 2011.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

grab some photos man!!!

not that i don't believe you.www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-3-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
It's been done before; I was reviewing a thread from 2005 by Zero Lift. Besides this newer thread, you may want to click on his title for profile, click on threads, and see the other related topics he(?) covered.

Chemtrails: A List of UK Biological Warfare Tests Conducted In Populated Areas: 1949-1976

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

yea, I noticed how many planes went in the sky that day, ha all failed to do their job

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
would be nice to have some pics of what youre seeing...without pics couldnt it just be early morning flights?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I believe you, I live in the North West of England! and they do it most of the time at Sunrise/sunset!

My theory is they are masking the incoming planet that can been seen at certain times from the UK dependant on the earth's rotational path,

They can only hide it for so long, what happens when they can't? There'll be heads on sticks because the selfish twisted souls are doing everything to protect themselves while failing to notify people who in turn could be helping themselves!

Which ever way, the truthers out there like me are making some form of plan! The wannabe classed Elites can go underground! they won't get back out.........

I'll take my chances, my God and I agreed this journey/experience and I'll roll which ever way,

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I live in north west, well in Cumbria
i will keep my eyes out and take pics if there are any x

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kushin

I believe you, I live in the North West of England! and they do it most of the time at Sunrise/sunset!

My theory is they are masking the incoming planet that can been seen at certain times from the UK dependant on the earth's rotational path,

They can only hide it for so long, what happens when they can't? There'll be heads on sticks because the selfish twisted souls are doing everything to protect themselves while failing to notify people who in turn could be helping themselves!

Which ever way, the truthers out there like me are making some form of plan! The wannabe classed Elites can go underground! they won't get back out.........
I'll take my chances, my God and I agreed this journey/experience and I'll roll which ever way,

I thought the same thing because the sun always seems to be behind cloud but I have my doubts on this theory because sometimes the cloud cover is quite thin and allows you to actually look at the sun and clearly see the disc.. I always look at the sun when I can and have never seen anything that could be deemed another planet..

Btw.. Here in London is blue skies and the sun I visible although I can see trails in the sky and the area near the sun seems to be a little white and hazy.. Maybe your right op.. I never really bought to much into the chem trails theory before, but at times I have seen trails in the sky and they don't disappear, they actually spread and become clouds..

new topics

top topics

join