It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shroud Turin Has Been Decoded February 2011 Media Church Commense Cover Up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

This is obviously not Jesus since his toes were ripped off:

JOHN 19:36 "For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A BONE of him shall not be broken. "

PSALM 91:12 "They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou DASH thy foot against a stone."

Besides, Jesus never had a "shroud" over his face. He had a "napkin", and he was buried in "linen clothes"

JOHN 20:7
"And the NAPKIN, that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself."

Example of jewish burial according to the Bible, not some "Jewish Updated Unbridled New Edition Encyclopedia with Expanded Notes!"

JOHN 11:44
"And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a NAPKIN. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.

Once again, clothes and a napkin, two separate pieces. This story is not being covered because, the shroud of Turin is just another Roman Catholic relic, idol, or dare I say....god? Don't concern yourself over this man

edit on 26-3-2011 by KJV1611 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
excellent, i am fascinated by the shroud of turin

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I thought they determined quite a while back that it was just a hoax/ art piece from the14/15th century....

I swear I remember hearing about it...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Bones were not broken toes were torn ripped from tendons the prophecy still applies

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Ruello is revealing actual skin on the face and body how can it be an art piece

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611

This is obviously not Jesus since his toes were ripped off:

I agree with you.... But not for your reasons. You site the bible as legit evidence... and I can't take the bible as anything more than 2,000 year old political propaganda....

And again, I was thinking they determined already that it was from the 14th/15th century and was made by some artist.... And not the result of some miracle that Jesus did.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by shroudnews77

Ruello is revealing actual skin on the face and body how can it be an art piece

Sure,skin cells and what not are bound to have been left behind since the 14th century.

I am not just making it up and you are arguing with the wrong person... Argue with the scientists who proved it was a painting.....

www.physorg.com...
www.skepdic.com...
www.shroudstory.com...

Just a simple tinybit of research will show you the latest as far as the Shroud is concerned....Sorry...

It is dated back to the 14th century.Long after Jesus died and has been proven to be a piece of art. This cloth never touched Jesus. Hell, this cloth never touched any one that ever touched Jesus.

Sorry, but the truth is the truth.... And the truth sometimes flies in the face of all that you believe... This is one of those times for you. Well, what can I say? The truth is the truth, whether you like it or not.

It's up to you. Accept the truth or not....No skin off my back either way.

Peace and love.

edit on 26-3-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Satan attempted to destroy the broken bones prophecy by ripping the three toes off but he failed as no bones were broken look up a medical journal of the feet they were pulled from the tendons. None of you seen to understand what is going on here take a deep breath and relax. Ruello has destroyed the theory of a DaVinci painting or photograph. He has also made the resurrection look even more fantastic because the athiest theory that Jesus revived and walked away to India has been sent to the dust bin. Even if a man were to revive try walking with three toes missing and bleeding you cant even balance unless you had a stick. And lastly Nasa knew about the three toes ripped also. I cannot believe with all thir equipment they never picked it up Bull# on Nasa. The Catholic Church also knew about the three toes but never told the world because like is whats happening now confusion over the bones prophecy etc. Ruello should be commended for being courageous and revealing what Nasa and the Church already knew. This conspiracy is about to explode world wide. I am a Christian and thank Ruello I also agree the toes were ripped off tendons not broken

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I have seen the face Ruello processed it doesnt look like a painting to me its real skin all over not bits of flake your wrong open your eyes

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Please forgive me I am the Italian film scientist Vincenzo Ruello...did not want to reveal myself sorry

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by shroudnews77
reply to post by KJV1611

Bones were not broken toes were torn ripped from tendons the prophecy still applies

Possibly, but wouldn't toe "rippings" be considered "dashing his foot" and against scripture? Although I I don't believe in this "dark ages" catholic relic, I will admit anythings possible.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

No not at all

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
A=1 B=2 C=3...NATURAL ORDER REVEALS NUMERIC CORRELATION

(JESUS OF NAZARETH=188) (SHROUD OF TURIN=188) (JESUS + LIGHT+ CLOTH=188)

(LORD + HIS + BODY +ROSE=188) (CHRIST + PLACE +ENERGY=188) (ON+THE+THIRD+DAY+PLACE=188)

(EXACT+FROM+THE+TOMB=188)

WHEN THE BIBLE MENTIONS AN EVENT... SEEK AND FIND...

JESUS GAVE INSIGHT! JOHN 21:11 (153) "THE 153 FISH" (JESUS WORDS=153) (NUMERIC PROOF=153)

(GOD SET IN ORDER=153)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Faith2011

Who discovered this numbers code its amazing
Jesus ...74 Messiah 74 Cross 74 The Key 74
I checked the additions its mind boggling and mathematically cannot be worked out the odds against this truly miraculous. So please tell me who was the first to discover this they were truly blessed with the inspiration of the Holy Spirit

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Gematria, or arithmology, is the belief that various writings, especially religious scriptures, contain secret messages that can be discovered through translating various writings into numbers. Gematria is a system in which hidden meanings are revealed within words. In early languages, especially Hebrew and Greek, each letter of the alphabet corresponded to a number. Therefore, the letters for words could also be read as numbers, which translated entire phrases, sentences, and paragraphs into writings that contained additional meaning. Numerical values of words are totaled up and then these words are said to correspond with other words sharing the same numerical value.

Those who use Gematria generally believe that God gave humans the Hebrew and Greek languages with this double use, and then wrote the scriptures in such a way that the number values of words would then have meaning in addition to the obvious message conveyed through the written document. Therefore, God inserted secret meaning into the Bible that can only be discovered through gematria

For example, in the Greek alphabet, with its associated number values using addition, combining the letters of the word Jesus equals 888. Through the use of gematria in early Christianity the dove became a representation of Jesus since the Greek word for dove, peristera, equals 801. In addition the Greek letters in alpha and omega equal 801, and represent the Beginning and the End (Gematria-Mathematics)

Hebrew - Greek -English- Alpha Numeric Will Correlate Truth In Context

Here's a Great Learning Site- www.asis.com...
edit on 29-3-2011 by Faith2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...
This is the link to the feet clip showing three ripped toes laying next to the right foot. Latter part of clip shows close up xray imagery. Please note the 2 large dark toenails side by side. The more square shaped one is from the left foot and other is from the right. This proves no crossover of left over right as some scientists including Nasa have stated. Nasa stated there was no encoded imagery of left foot at all ? Because there is no crossover my images are true and real. Note the toes now filmed with skin tones laying next to the whole right foot. If I have made an error someone please tell me where the mistake is

edit on 31-3-2011 by shroudnews77 because: added link

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
There is WAY too much attention lavished on the shroud of Turin. The evidence is not conclusive, but points to it being a fake. The cloth weave does not match other cloth samples of the era and as was mentioned above it's a full body burial cloth and that also does not match the practices of the era (typically a napkin was placed over the face), etc. But even if it is real, so what? If one is not a believer, then one could care less one way or the other. If one is a believer, then surely one knows that He is risen and the authenticity of a relic of His burial should have no impact on our faith.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

Thanks for watching clip. The link below is my decoding of the mysterious eye objects previously thought to be Roman coins. They are now seen as round and square carved stones. Placing stones on the graves and bodies of the departed was a Jewish custom which I have now provan that this Shroud is Jewish. Look carefully at my decoding film process of the eyes it is undistputable that these are carved stones with 4 quadrants and a central point. God allowed the Shroud to exist and as my feet clip proves not all details about the death and burial of Holy Jesus were recorded in the Bible. THE STONES HAVE DATED THE SHROUD AND PROVAN IT IS JEWISH sorry for the caps making a point

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
From what I've heard, the carbon dating on the shroud puts it more in line with the time of the Templars. Likewise, the first verifiable owner was the wife of the nephew of Jacques de Molay's right hand man in the Templars. And portraits of de Molay seem to match the face on the shroud fairly well.

Not conclusive evidence, but enough circumstantial to make it plausible, in my mind at least.

They have actually found a flaw with the carbon dating of the shroud.

It has since been discovered that the sample of cloth (cut from a damaged corner) has been 'repaired' - it has been rewoven in that corner only. This means that the date was wrong as the sample is contaminated with both old and newer threads giving a false reading.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join