It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shroud Turin Has Been Decoded February 2011 Media Church Commense Cover Up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I saw these incredible clips on youtube by an Italian film scientist Vincenzo Ruello. He uses angular light filming then overlay which reveals the true skin and hair on the body. You can see the real face of the man on the Shroud. He has even photographed with true imagery and xray film the left foot which Nasa said had no data encoded. It shows three toes ripped off laying next to the right foot. He has also shown the eyes with carved round square stones not roman coins and the actual spear wound. He claims this is an event horizon of mankind happening but all major media and the Catholic Church are avoiding him like the plague. Ive seen all the clips and am shocked. His first clip was downloaded on the 10th February 2011 and a small Sydney paper Inner West Courier did the story on the 1st March 2011. Why hasn't major media reported this it must be true they are afraid. He states biblical history will need to be rewritten about the feet. Search Vincenzo Ruello in youtube click on his channel name vinnypop to enter the channel the face is his main clip

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-3-2011 by shroudnews77 because: adding youtube link

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

This is part of the face they showed on the History channel special on the true face of Jesus Christ.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
15 second clips of a tv screen showing the shroud. Am I missing something here ?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
He is showing short clips of the face and body and other secrets why would it have to be a mega movie hes revealed skin on the face and body this has nothing to do with History channel its breaking news the history channel face is fake CGI this guys is directly from Shroud he states no CGI or photoshop
edit on 25-3-2011 by shroudnews77 because: (no reason given)
Media is staying clear of this and it looks like this is going down as one heck of a conspiracy. I am a Christian and I find the feet disturbing too but if true I believe 3 toes ripped off tendons doesnt qualify as bones broken

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This just begs the question, what could you possibly gain from "decoding" a known hoax.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

No matter what it reveals, I have a lot of trouble picturing this as a man of 33 years of age. To me he looks way much older

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Not that I don't have doubts about the shroud of Turin, but people back then didn't live very long and aged very quickly. Today's 33 year olds would look like their 17-18 year olds back then. Life was much more difficult. If the story of Jesus is true, then had he been tortured before the crucifixion, he would have looked more aged than the average man.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
the media isn't staying away, they did a two hour long documentary on it.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
From what I've heard, the carbon dating on the shroud puts it more in line with the time of the Templars. Likewise, the first verifiable owner was the wife of the nephew of Jacques de Molay's right hand man in the Templars. And portraits of de Molay seem to match the face on the shroud fairly well.

Not conclusive evidence, but enough circumstantial to make it plausible, in my mind at least.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Ruello has revealed skin on the face and body of the Shroud and even xrayed the feet showing the left foot in xray which Nasa couldnt findthis is new and has never been achieved before History channel and all others before him used CGI and morphed real human faces into the Shroud. The media is staying away from Ruello becuase he truly has discoverd the secret in obtaining true photographic images. He has now created a massive storm in revealing three ripped toes layiong next to the right foot. This is incomprehensible to prophecy in the eyes of some as it states not one bone will be broken but as Ruello points out 3 toes were ripped from tendons not broken. The broken prophecy refers to the crucifiction and legs not being broken.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It is interesting but it makes me wonder which Jesus are the talking about, the one that was said to be crucified or the other one that had a family and died in France.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
For goodness sakes DaVinci Code was a Hollywood and book deal fairy tale. Please try to stay on topic

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by shroudnews77
For goodness sakes DaVinci Code was a Hollywood and book deal fairy tale. Please try to stay on topic

Not entirely. the Da Vinci Code was based upon real ancient traditions and beliefs of people in Southern France around the Marseilles region. This video proves nothing, however. As far as I am concerned, the image is a photographic negative of a cadaver and SEPARATE head (that's why the head and torso are not to scale). It's a fake that used linen probably brought from the area around Jerusalem by pilgrims. The cloth COULD be 2000 years old, but that would not prove it was the burial shroud of anyone, let alone Jesus. If the cloth had been wrapped around the head, the impressions - however caused - of facial features would have looked distorted when unwrapped. What we have here, instead, is an image that has been PROJECTED onto a flat surface, not the curved surface of a head that was tightly wrapped. This is consistent only with the Shroud being fabricated.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

'' the image is a photographic negative of a cadaver and SEPARATE head ''...........at least you agree its not a painting

edit on 26-3-2011 by shroudnews77 because: quotations added from previous poster

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
There is just as much evidence that he had went on to have a family and died in France, also evidence that he had gone to India. The carbon dating does not reflect it to be the same period as what date the story is saying either.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Carbon dating has been provan false

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Isn't there a theory about it being a primitive photographic technique involving Da Vinci himself?
It most certainly conforms to a projected image more than any other method (eg wrapping)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Ruello has provan three toes are ripped from the left foot did DaVinci have three toes missing ?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well I guess this was not open for discussion because all critical forms of testing are not being used and the earth is 5000 years old and dinosaurs bones are here to test one's faith.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You arent using your critical thinking skills here..........

And he didnt say DaVinci was the man wrapped in the cloth, he said it COULD have been a photographic experiment INVOLVING DaVinci.........

if you cant take any information as a possible answer, then your own bias defeats any possibility of coming to a true and logical conclusion

top topics

<<   2 >>

join