It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Order of the Illuminati!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

The Illuminati have "six disciplines of training" within their Family. These are: 1. Military 2. Government 3. Spiritual 4. Scholarship 5. Leadership 6. Science Each member is schooled extensively in all of them from early childhood. Like an Illuminati member said: "With the addition [to the above six disciplines] of a complicit Media machine and ownership of your Financial establishments, all bases are covered." One thing I want to make clear here is that any person can join a secret society if you are accepted, but no one can join the Illuminati. You are born into it and have to be of the right bloodline. Greedy and evil people join their agenda for power and money, but they can't join the Illuminati itself. Important distinction. So what is the true goal of the Illuminati? The main goal is to create a One World Government, with them on top to rule the world into slavery and dictatorship. George Bush Sr. and a few other major players like Mikhail Gorbachev and Gordon Brown have openly called for a New World Order, which is referring to this One World Government. In fact it's nothing new with the New World Order, it's the same Old World Order that has always been in place. The only difference is that now they want to put the crown upon the head of their World Dictator, and with that their mission is completed; the Battle of Planet Earth is won!

I found all of this quite interesting as it goes into how the illuminati is formed and how they operate and what their purpose is. Kind of scary too.

This is a very old goal of theirs, and to understand it fully, one must realize that this goal isn't of a kind that's supposed to be obtained within one lifetime; it has been a goal that slowly is to be reached over a long period of time. However, they have accomplished more in this direction during the last few decades than they have done in hundreds of years, due to the Industrialization and the Information Technology Era.

Here is a link to website which is basically a whole book written on the illuminati, a one world government, and the goals of the illuminati as well as the formation and creation of the illuminati!

Your welcome
www.illuminati-news.com...

edit on 25-3-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I've been looking for a good link to further my research on the Illuminati. Care to provide yours? I see no link.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
I've been looking for a good link to further my research on the Illuminati. Care to provide yours? I see no link.

Edit: And then you added it, thanks.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Lol no problem I actually forgot to paste the link before. Lol silly me! I can assure you that if you read everything on that page and under the table of contents you will have a better understanding of the illuminati!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Could a possiblity of an illumanati be George Soros, the multi-billionaire, who wants to do what??

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by spydrbyte25

Could be a possibility. The rapper jay-z and Mariah Carey and many other people in the music industry are illuminati. Lebron James is in the illuminati and that's why he changed his number to 6 this year. Just type in illuminati music industry on YouTube and you can find tons of stuff.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Illuminati never was and still isn't against the existence of mankind, they embrace it, that is why they always have and always will be an opponent of the catholic church. I find it ironic that so many seek Barack Obama's birth certificate but no one ever asks to see the pope's birth certificate.
edit on 25-3-2011 by ImmortalIntegrity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
It doesn't matter anymore the Illuminati know the world is in trouble that's why they don't care if people know about them so openly now. 2012 is dawning.

Also, I don't think people in the music industry are apart of the Illuminati. The only interest the Rothschild's would have in Jay Z or Rick Ross is their ability to influence the masses with their music.
edit on 3/25/2011 by athenegoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by athenegoddess

Illuminati knew the world was in trouble a long time ago, that is why they started "illuminati" in the first place. They are not a sinister group of people, if they were, they would be Vatican puppets.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

for now i believe there is no NWO. because the plan is underway as it is in the Babylonian text and it has been successful so far. yes you are right all these other secret societies cannot join the Illuminati. you have to be blood related this goes all the way back to ancient civilization. the bible talks about this they are the Israelite hence the name elite. and why the bloodline is important to them. i made a similar thread about this.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

musicians can never be part of the illuminati. some of them are led to believe so. they can only work for them.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So the Illuminati are true Israelites?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi

Could be a possibility. The rapper jay-z and Mariah Carey and many other people in the music industry are illuminati. Lebron James is in the illuminati and that's why he changed his number to 6 this year. Just type in illuminati music industry on YouTube and you can find tons of stuff.

I dont think you're going to find too much legit information in youtube videos. Any other source for your info?

Heres why Lebron changed his jersey number...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
What's funny is later on the author of the link you have given takes backs his words and tells us that the Illuminati are the good guys.

The rabbit hole goes deeper eh?

Wes Penre (the author of illuminati news) later gives this website Armageddon Conspiracy.

Funny huh?

Are we even "worthy" enough to know all this?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
At www.nervejuice.com you got a guy claiming to be the leader of the Illuminati who can successfully predict earthquakes. Right now he claims we're in an information war. "World War III".

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Entertainers and athletes are like court jesters and gladiators.

Members of the Ordo Patricius are born Ordo Patricius and they are not here for your entertainment.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b43901d3b249.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by athenegoddess
So the Illuminati are true Israelites?

i believe they are and this not just some claim i can pull out my butt

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi

Yeah, tons of rubbish made by people who dont have a clue. It's all the same copy/paste #.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by aqlpskwo

musicians can never be part of the illuminati. some of them are led to believe so. they can only work for them.

true, no one can be a part of "the illuminati", everyone who thinks he is, is fooled or mislead on purpose....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join