It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Information regarding Rosicrucian Order of the Golden Dawn.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I am looking to start studying the Rosicrucian teachings. I would like to hear opinions on the order. Also I would like to hear any tips or advice that anyone could give me in the start of my new journey. I really appreciate any feed back that you could give me. I look forward to replies. Thank you in advance for your time.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by thirdeyeflight

G o o g l e. Have a blast it really works!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Why join anyone ? The kingdom of God is within you search there. Organised religion just teaches you one mans brain wave. Follow Jesus he will reveal himself to you dont become a brainwashed slave IMOP

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

Yep thanks I thought I would get this response but I didnt think it would be the first one. I have been on here long enough I should have known. I am looking for personal experience. Thanks for your input.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

I believe that Jesus is in us my friend but I try and look at all things having a closed mind will get you nothing IMO. Thanks for your responce.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by thirdeyeflight

What particular Order are you considering as far as Rosicrucian philosophy is concerned, besides the GD?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Golden Dawn, while containing truths and full of esotericism, is a corruption of said truths in my experience. There are things to be learned on that path but it is somewhat of a left-hand path so to speak. If that's where you're at it's a good place to start but not someplace to stay or remain as your sole path.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I sincerely apologize for not being able to offer any useful info. Well, any info at all for that matter, but I can say I'm glad you posted this thread. I heard of the order of the Golden Dawn just recently on decoded. It sounded really interesting, if in the future I still cannot offer you any info on them maybe your thread might give me some insight down the road...this topic really peaks my interest.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Well it's hard to tell what order to go forward with. Honestly I was leaning toward the ROGD because of no cost for the initial teachings I feel that knowledge should be free to those who truly search for it.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Reply to post by sign00

Well I hope your right I would love to have the philosophers stone. Thank you for the link I will check it out!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I am looking to add a huge collection of occult PDF's but cant find a way to do it on here as yet.

If you trust me with your email, U2U me it and I will forward what I can.

When I say huge collection its around 350mb of PDF's, not all about Golden Dawn but its in there with the OTO stuff etc..

PS If anyone knows how to do the above please let me know

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
That's a lot to upload. Probably better you just link to the originals, or upload them somewhere then link to them. I don't think it's a good idea to try to upload 350MB of files to a forum.

-sign

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
jesus was a rosicrucian.

Can't remember where I learnt that, but its the real deal.

Oh,,, and the secret ingredient in the philosophers stone is tellarium.

edit on 25-3-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Alchemy and the Philosophers stone are not a physical object, or the pursuit to create gold from inferior element, or the search for immortality.

Alchemy was the search for spiritual truth, but at that time it was against ruling political party to search or practice any belief but state sponsored and accepted religion. Therefore it was shrouded in mystery and metaphor, with Gold a code for the Soul, and lessor elements the code for awakening and learning about the spirit and soul.The Philosophers stone itself is a process and reaching enlightment, not an actual physical object.

This is the great mystery of these religions, which trace back to Egyptian beliefs and practices from thousands of years ago, predating the old testament. They are long established and are also the root of Chemistry and Mathematics, Engineering, as well as orders such as Freemason and Rosicrucian, and other orders that slowly evolved from their roots in Alchemical orders over the ages.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

i followed Jesus once and ended up at Tacos and Tequila...great place...i love Mexican food

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Yeah I wasnt going to upload all of them, not for this thread anyway.

Just the Golden Dawn & OTO as they are relevant. Apparently I can add small PDF's to my profile so will try this when I'm home

I have the PDF's not the links to originals, dont think they are online anyway, some seem very rare....either that or I dont know as much as I thought i did
edit on 25/3/11 by Lucifer84 because: To add

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Reply to post by Lucifer84

I am definitely interested I have about 30 gigs of pdfs of occult and esoteric writings it is so much I wanted some guidance on going through it all. That is another reason why I'm looking into the rosicrucians.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kissy princess

Good distinction. It's important to differentiate between ROGD and other branches of Rosicrucianism like AMORC for instance. I don't necessarily agree with this guy's opinions on the orders but here is a decent list of all of the different "flavors" of Rosicrucianism some of them are defunct now but it's an interesting history lesson

Rosicrucian Fellowship (Association of Christian Mystics) (RF)
Lectorium Rosicrucianum (International School of the Golden Rosycross) (LR)
Order of the temple of the Rosy Cross (OTRC)
Corona Fellowship of Rosicrucians (CFR)
Fraternitas Rosæ Crucis (FRC)
Societas Rosicruciana in Anglia (SRIA)
Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis (SRICF)
Societas Rosicruciana in America (SRIA)
The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn (HOGD)
Builders of the Adytum (BOTA)
Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO)
Collegium Pansophicum (CP)
Fraternitas Rosicruciana Antiqua (FRA)
Ordre Kabbalistique de la Rose Croix (Cabalistic order of the Rosy Cross) (OKRC)
Order of the Temple & the Graal and of the Catholic Order of the Rose-Croix (l'Ordre de la Rose Croix Catholique et Esthetique, du Temple et du Graal)
Ordo Aureæ & Rosæ Crucis (Antique Arcanæ Ordinis Rosæ Rubeæ et Aureæ Crucis)
Ordo Rosæ Aureæ: Alchemical Rose-Croix Society (Association Alchimique de France)
Rose-Croix de l'Orient (Rose-Cross of the East) (RCO)
The Elder Brothers of the Rose-Croix (Les Freres Aînés de la Rose-Croix) (FARC)
Antiquus Arcanus Ordo Rosæ Rubæ Aureæ Crucis (AAORRAC)
Antiquus Arcanæ Ordinis Rosæ Rubæ Aureæ Crucis (Antique Mysticusque Ordo Rosæ Crucis) (AMORC) Ancient Rosae Crucis (ARC)
ConFraternity Rosae + Crucis (CR+C)

www.levity.com...

new topics

top topics

join